Best burgers in Udon

General Udon Thani topics only!
Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: Best burgers in Udon

Post by Whistler » May 14, 2024, 7:03 pm

Update.

This afternoon I went to sports bar and spoke to John, he showed my a post that I had made months ago, and I was mortified that I described the place I had been to was in soi sampan. It was not, I made a mamouth error saying my bad meal was in sampan, that identifies the ports bar as the only place that has books and food.

My 100% error, as my experience was not in soi sampan, but no excuses, my bad.

I unreservedly apologise to John for my very bad mistake and to others on this site that read this thread

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 14, 2024, 7:39 pm

Don't worry about it, everyone is bound to make a mistake now and then.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » May 15, 2024, 6:08 am

Best not to give negative reports anyway

Ziggy124

Post by Ziggy124 » May 15, 2024, 9:06 am

I, the only poster to immediately condemn your inappropriate post re fish and chips will not accept your apology because I simply don’t believe you. Your arrogant reply insinuated that I was the one with a problem and that your post was simply providing a “first hand experience.”Now biting you on the arse I hope you will refrain from future insulting posts regarding businesses offering services . Back on this topic and with head on the chopping block, I sadly have to say my best burger here has been the humble Whopper.

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Post by Potamoi » May 15, 2024, 11:33 am

Back to the tread topic.

I see The Center has new days M-Sa, hours 11-7 and now promos M-W.

https://www.facebook.com/athecenter

Had one yesterday. That NZ brisket she grinds herself really puts it in a category of its own. Vincent's bakery toasted bun also compliments this cheeseburger in paradise.

The thing about ordering at a small owner operated place is that you can ask for it to be prepared as you wish. Onions raw or grilled or not, with or without lettuce, cheese/no cheese, pickles, tomato yadda yadda. I personally like it just as it comes without cheese as to not take away from the meat flavour.
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 15, 2024, 12:15 pm

Potamoi wrote:
May 15, 2024, 11:33 am
Back to the tread topic.

I see The Center has new days M-Sa, hours 11-7 and now promos M-W.

https://www.facebook.com/athecenter

Had one yesterday. That NZ brisket she grinds herself really puts it in a category of its own. Vincent's bakery toasted bun also compliments this cheeseburger in paradise.

The thing about ordering at a small owner operated place is that you can ask for it to be prepared as you wish. Onions raw or grilled or not, with or without lettuce, cheese/no cheese, pickles, tomato yadda yadda. I personally like it just as it comes without cheese as to not take away from the meat flavour.
Cracking burger joint , super clean friendly staff and good prices , the smell of the burger cooking and the meat flavour gets my vote .. the fish fingers are spot on too.

Good news re the new hours as prefer lunchtime early afternoon then get back to the posh part of town before the traffic gets silly... not been over for a while but that double patty beast needs my attention... last visit i sampled a few different beverages ..Tawandeang IPA and a Rose plus a Tetley bitter ..twas smashing and a welcome change form Chang syndrome.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

samuel
udonmap.com

Post by samuel » May 26, 2024, 3:29 pm

Potamoi wrote:
May 15, 2024, 11:33 am
....Vincent's bakery toasted bun also compliments this cheeseburger in paradise....
vincent is going to close the bakery shop end of may.
sad - was a good and dedicated bakery shop.
source: FB
vinc.jpg

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”