Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Whistler » April 1, 2024, 12:24 pm

Sport, who do you think decided on two planes? I would guess whoever in charge of travel arrangements and they will be pretty much experts in that task, or do you set yourself up as an expert that knows more. With a PM's schedule 4 hrs at least return journey is a chunk of time if he used Williamstown. Do you have access to his calendar to see if he could afford that time?

The truth is, no matter what the decisions were, or the reasons for doing so, you would slam the actions, blind hatred not objective analysis is your single guiding light.

The good news for you, is he is going to romp in for a second term, so you can stoke the fires of hatred for years to come.

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » April 1, 2024, 12:50 pm

What about casanova blackout bowen, why did he have to go, more expense to the Aussie taxpayers. It seems you have diverted this comment only on albosleazy.

A second term from labor, dont think so, the public are waking up to this fraudster. I am just calling this out, would do the same if the coalition was in power.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 1, 2024, 12:55 pm

Sport wrote:
April 1, 2024, 12:50 pm
What about casanova blackout bowen, why did he have to go, more expense to the Aussie taxpayers. It seems you have diverted this comment only on albosleazy.

A second term from labor, dont think so, the public are waking up to this fraudster. I am just calling this out, would do the same if the coalition was in power.
Albosleazy - what has he ever done to deserve this Sport bestowed name?
Casanova Blackout Bowen - ditto?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 1, 2024, 1:11 pm

Whistler wrote:
March 29, 2024, 6:53 pm
Barney,

What a big chip you must have on your shoulder.

Engadine is not adjacent to Lucas Heights, not that has any bearing on the nuclear argument, I was simply pointing out the ANA is an insignificant organisation. You obviously search very selectivly for things on the Internet that match your own biases, and you have certainly done that with the ANA. Additionally, your love of The Shire does not seem to manifest in much of a knowledge of its geography. I lived in Gymea (in the Shire) for many years, so your silly comments are way off mark. For what it is worth, the suburb of Woronora sits between Engadine and the Lucas Heights site, the PO box for your beloved ANA is around 10KM from Lucas Heights.

As for the libs pushing forward with a nuclear future for electricity generation, there are many libs who have openly rejected that policy, so dont hold your breath. Who put the kybosh on nuclear power plants in Australia, your own much loved John Howard, who I believe was a liberal, yes/no?

Since I have a few minutes in my lunch period ill address your accusations.

... your best guess style of knowledge has failed you once again. You need to do a personal fact check like you do to others on the forum.

Wrong...I do not have and never been accused of a chip on my shoulder, since you do not know me it's a very bad guess.

Wrong... Unlike you i don't not scan the internet looking for something to boost my opinions. It's obvious that's your Modus operandi. I have much better things to do with my limited spare time left on earth. You should try not turning your laptop on during your recreational nonwork hours. I have though found and provided a number of posts showing new technology in Nuclear Power generation. Thats my interest and the business I am in and only an opinion.

Wrong...Engadine IS adjacent to Lucas Heights. Woronora does not sit between them. It is you who needs the geography lesson. I grew up and was schooled in Engadine from the early 60's. Adventures and bush walking down the ridge and over the Woronora River and up towards the Atomic Reactor was commonplace for a small tribe of us kids. Later it was dirt bikes to take the same trails. Actually, there was no town of Lucas Heights back in the day, just a location on the map. The reactor was the only thing out there including of course a Qantas jet engine test facility.

Wrong...The ANA has an address in Engadine and is not 10km from the reactor.

Wrong... Lucas hHghts has a big bearing on the Nuclear argument, because that's where the only nuclear reactor in Australia is placed.

Wrong... Im not holding my breath for anything to happen. My interest is a common approach to the issues. That will not happen with Labor in power.

Sad fact... that you graced our great shire in Gymea with your presence. After Engadine mum and dad lived in Gymea for 35 years.
Attachments
engadine.jpg

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 1, 2024, 2:25 pm

Barney wrote:
April 1, 2024, 1:11 pm
Whistler wrote:
March 29, 2024, 6:53 pm
Barney,

What a big chip you must have on your shoulder.

Engadine is not adjacent to Lucas Heights, not that has any bearing on the nuclear argument, I was simply pointing out the ANA is an insignificant organisation. You obviously search very selectivly for things on the Internet that match your own biases, and you have certainly done that with the ANA. Additionally, your love of The Shire does not seem to manifest in much of a knowledge of its geography. I lived in Gymea (in the Shire) for many years, so your silly comments are way off mark. For what it is worth, the suburb of Woronora sits between Engadine and the Lucas Heights site, the PO box for your beloved ANA is around 10KM from Lucas Heights.

As for the libs pushing forward with a nuclear future for electricity generation, there are many libs who have openly rejected that policy, so dont hold your breath. Who put the kybosh on nuclear power plants in Australia, your own much loved John Howard, who I believe was a liberal, yes/no?

Since I have a few minutes in my lunch period ill address your accusations.

... your best guess style of knowledge has failed you once again. You need to do a personal fact check like you do to others on the forum.

Wrong...I do not have and never been accused of a chip on my shoulder, since you do not know me it's a very bad guess.

Based on your posts, I think you have a very big one

Wrong... Unlike you i don't not scan the internet looking for something to boost my opinions. It's obvious that's your Modus operandi. I have much better things to do with my limited spare time left on earth. You should try not turning your laptop on during your recreational nonwork hours. I have though found and provided a number of posts showing new technology in Nuclear Power generation. Thats my interest and the business I am in and only an opinion.

Not one born out of an objective and widespread view on the subject, look at the rebuttal of your 'knowledgable pollie' he was shot down in flames

Wrong...Engadine IS adjacent to Lucas Heights. Woronora does not sit between them. It is you who needs the geography lesson. I grew up and was schooled in Engadine from the early 60's. Adventures and bush walking down the ridge and over the Woronora River and up towards the Atomic Reactor was commonplace for a small tribe of us kids. Later it was dirt bikes to take the same trails. Actually, there was no town of Lucas Heights back in the day, just a location on the map. The reactor was the only thing out there including of course a Qantas jet engine test facility.

My apologies, Woronora is closer to the Georges river even thought the Woronora river seperates the suburbs. There something else out there, a huge rubbish tip.

Wrong...The ANA has an address in Engadine and is not 10km from the reactor.

OK, 9.3 KM, close enough

Wrong... Lucas hHghts has a big bearing on the Nuclear argument, because that's where the only nuclear reactor in Australia is placed.

The reactor is only used to produce nuclear medicines, it has no bearing on the use of nuclear energy for electricity generation. ANSTO advises the government on the issue, but has not come out in favour of N power stations, it maintains a watching brief only

Wrong... Im not holding my breath for anything to happen. My interest is a common approach to the issues. That will not happen with Labor in power.

Nor under Liberals, John Howard banned N Power 25 years ago, plenty of liberal governments since that time and N power was never on the agenda

Sad fact... that you graced our great shire in Gymea with your presence. After Engadine mum and dad lived in Gymea for 35 years.

Silly personal comment

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 1, 2024, 9:18 pm

I love the smell of (Aussie) handbags in the evening (after 3 Leo's).
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 3, 2024, 6:25 am

albo.jpg
Yes he doesn't need the green and teal support, he's the man.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 3, 2024, 3:58 pm

The source for your quote Blarney Barney,? I don't think there is one,

Albo said up to 500,000 were working 3 or more jobs. The ABS refuted this saying it was less than 300,000. Albo is probably right as people working casually for cash in hand is likely to be pretty high

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 5, 2024, 9:23 am

https://youtu.be/pKitVmuurqM?si=VLqzKCt6_gcyvoMt

The Albonese ridiculousness continues.
Jobs for your mates.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 5, 2024, 9:34 am

One needs no more confirmation that the appointment was correct than to have Andrew Dolt complain about it

Well done Albo.

https://www.dailyhawker.com.au/andrew-b ... -opinions/
Last edited by Whistler on April 5, 2024, 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 5, 2024, 9:51 am

Totally agree, Barney,

I reckon it is a total disgrace that the sinecure no longer gets awarded to a minor British royal, or an ex-very senior Pommie military type - either of them being a straight white male of course. ;)

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 5, 2024, 12:19 pm

And here's and unbiased one JS so that you have your WA mayor in the mix.

Not disagreeing with your comment the past nominees but this time its gone a bit to far.
It's not a good look for Albonese. Time will tell when its voting time.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 5, 2024, 12:56 pm

Barney wrote:
April 5, 2024, 12:19 pm

Not disagreeing with your comment the past nominees but this time its gone a bit to far.
All I am seeing is the same video of the smarmy Bolt that you posted earlier.

WA doesn't have a mayor. But without looking further, I anticipate you are referencing the village galoot, Basil Zempilis, who is the mayor of the Perth City Council.

And of course, is a Liberal (sic) candidate in the next state election, with lofty ambitions of becoming the leader of the opposition should he be elected.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 5, 2024, 4:28 pm

How did it play out in the Tassie election?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 5, 2024, 7:25 pm

If you are talking about the new GG - it didn't.

The announcement was made several days after the election in Tasmania.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 5, 2024, 9:23 pm

Barney,

How about a bit of reality here?

The GG is a largely ceremonial appointment, yes John Kerr overstepped the marque in dismissing Whitlam 50 years ago, he lived almost in exile and in disgrace for the rest of his life

That was a one off.

The GG has very limited powers and has zero influence on government policy, they slide through their tenure hosting tea parties and the odd cocktail party, open dog shows and new cancer wings, but that's about the extent of their importance. The person must be above reproach and not bring the position in disrepute. That is almost always the norm.

The biggest exception in recent decades was The liberal PM John (the lying rat) Howard appointing Archbishop C of E John Hollingworth to the role. Even when appointed, the dogs were barking about his covering up for paedophiles in the church, he resigned when the government could no longer ignore the raft of complaints about the bloke.

This latest appointment is about as controversial as the opening of an envelope.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 5, 2024, 11:48 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 5, 2024, 7:25 pm
If you are talking about the new GG - it didn't.

The announcement was made several days after the election in Tasmania.
GG?

What announcement?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 6, 2024, 6:28 am

jackspratt wrote:
April 5, 2024, 12:56 pm
Barney wrote:
April 5, 2024, 12:19 pm

All I am seeing is the same video of the smarmy Bolt that you posted earlier.

WA doesn't have a mayor. But without looking further, I anticipate you are referencing the village galoot, Basil Zempilis, who is the mayor of the Perth City Council.

And of course, is a Liberal (sic) candidate in the next state election, with lofty ambitions of becoming the leader of the opposition should he be elected.
All your seeing is swarmy Bolt? Obvious you didnt watch the whole video.
Open your eyes and the video talks about much more than the 5 second flick to him.
But lefty's consistently only see what they want to see to match their narrative.
AUKUS was in the video conversation and west Australia will lead the review, which is being put in place now, of how it all happens and the Nuclear fleet will most likely be stationed there, once built, which will help the WA economy.
Sorry to say he was WA mayor. You are correct in that sense.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » April 6, 2024, 7:15 am

Funny or you could cry. Oz Defense Minister, Richard Marles was asked if he would be happy to be in the new Nuke Oz subs, answer Yes, lol.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 6, 2024, 11:26 am

Sport wrote:
April 6, 2024, 7:15 am
Funny or you could cry. Oz Defense Minister, Richard Marles was asked if he would be happy to be in the new Nuke Oz subs, answer Yes, lol.
Sorry Sport, what is the significance of the Minister of Defense saying he would go on a new sub? If this is having a pot shot at the Oz government, you must have run out of ammunition.

Return to “Australia”