tamada wrote:
May 25, 2023, 8:31 am
Khun Paul wrote:
May 25, 2023, 7:05 am
tamada wrote:
May 24, 2023, 10:26 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
May 24, 2023, 11:20 am
10000 plus in Chonburi still around and raging in some places the delusional deniers look out
So there's a load of dirty buggers in Chonburi? Tell us something we don't know.

PS: It's the (new) flu.
Prove that last comment, oh mighty health guru !!!!!!!
https://www.who.int/news-room/questions ... -influenza
I was assume you w re going to talk about the CHONBURI infections, not what most people know about the imilarities between COVID and the Flu . I assume maybe incorrectly that Thai Health Authorities of which I understand you are not considered a credible source would know and understand the differences so to state over 10,000 Covid infections would not in their estimation be FLU !!....Thanks for the effort in proving your point albeit incorrectly !!

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: There is still a bit around

Post by tamada » May 25, 2023, 7:06 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
May 25, 2023, 1:04 pm
tamada wrote:
May 25, 2023, 8:31 am
Khun Paul wrote:
May 25, 2023, 7:05 am
tamada wrote:
May 24, 2023, 10:26 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
May 24, 2023, 11:20 am
10000 plus in Chonburi still around and raging in some places the delusional deniers look out
So there's a load of dirty buggers in Chonburi? Tell us something we don't know.

PS: It's the (new) flu.
Prove that last comment, oh mighty health guru !!!!!!!
https://www.who.int/news-room/questions ... -influenza
I was assume you w re going to talk about the CHONBURI infections, not what most people know about the imilarities between COVID and the Flu . I assume maybe incorrectly that Thai Health Authorities of which I understand you are not considered a credible source would know and understand the differences so to state over 10,000 Covid infections would not in their estimation be FLU !!....Thanks for the effort in proving your point albeit incorrectly !!
You asked me to justify my 'last comment'. Grammatically speaking, my PS. comment was my last comment.

But if you insist on hole digging, you are the one claiming in an earlier post that a diminishing adherence to the heightened personal cleanliness regimen that prevailed when Covid was rampant is probably fueling these outbreaks.

So, since you mentioned Chonburi is a hot spot, my comment suggesting they're less than squeaky clean would be logical. Or maybe, as you suggest, arrogance and selfishness is ruling their lives?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 27, 2023, 9:47 am

The "Novids" need to watch out.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... n-the-rise

Segue
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » May 27, 2023, 7:23 pm

The Bangkok Post is reporting that there is still quite a bit around:
Siriraj Piyamaharajkarun Hospital has announced that it cannot accept any more Covid-19 patients because all beds for critical coronavirus patients are fully occupied.
Full report: https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... -beds-full

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”