Yes it really happened

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Post Reply
Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5376
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Doodoo » November 19, 2022, 3:05 pm




User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 14615
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by tamada » November 19, 2022, 6:04 pm

Doodoo wrote:
November 19, 2022, 3:04 pm
Tutum
From what is being reported 6 months I would say the reporting time is definitely NOT the shortest time for investigation.

Have a gander at the following
One report took 8 years
When doing an investigation the people doing such, do not focus on speed but quality. In other words it is best to report that the job is to take more time say 6 more months and a great job completed rather than an investigation was done in 3 months but we cant guarantee the report
So in 8 years time, the US will still say it wasn't them.
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 3660
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: On the edge of the Fens.

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Earnest » November 21, 2022, 2:10 am

Today is St Edmund's day. St Edmund was last Anglo-Saxon monarch of East Anglia who took on the ruddy Vikings and lost. The story goes that they shot arrows at him then cut his head orf. A wolf led his followers to the head after the Vikings moved on.

St Edmund is the original patron saint of England.
Toby Esterhase: You're an old spy in a hurry, George. You used to say they were the worst.
George Smiley: Oh they are, Toby, they are.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 14615
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by tamada » November 21, 2022, 8:43 am

Earnest wrote:
November 21, 2022, 2:10 am
Today is St Edmund's day. St Edmund was last Anglo-Saxon monarch of East Anglia who took on the ruddy Vikings and lost. The story goes that they shot arrows at him then cut his head orf. A wolf led his followers to the head after the Vikings moved on.

St Edmund is the original patron saint of England.
Ah, so it's not Harry Kane then?

Someone's been blowing smoke up my kilt.
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 3660
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: On the edge of the Fens.

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Earnest » November 24, 2022, 2:53 am

The judges have made clear that the law does not allow Holyrood to legislate for an independence referendum without Westminster's agreement.
Bugger.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-63729280
Toby Esterhase: You're an old spy in a hurry, George. You used to say they were the worst.
George Smiley: Oh they are, Toby, they are.

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 7078
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Khun Paul » November 24, 2022, 10:42 am

Maybe Scotlands first Minister feels safe with HM not allowing Caviar to be served in his establishments

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 14615
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by tamada » November 24, 2022, 11:37 am

Earnest wrote:
November 24, 2022, 2:53 am
The judges have made clear that the law does not allow Holyrood to legislate for an independence referendum without Westminster's agreement.
Bugger.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-63729280
Result!!!

Stitch that Wee Nickie.
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 3660
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: On the edge of the Fens.

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Earnest » November 25, 2022, 12:11 am

Khun Paul wrote:
November 24, 2022, 10:42 am
Maybe Scotlands first Minister feels safe with HM not allowing Caviar to be served in his establishments
I thought it was foie gras the old boy had an issue with?
Toby Esterhase: You're an old spy in a hurry, George. You used to say they were the worst.
George Smiley: Oh they are, Toby, they are.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 14615
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by tamada » November 25, 2022, 5:58 am

Earnest wrote:
November 25, 2022, 12:11 am
Khun Paul wrote:
November 24, 2022, 10:42 am
Maybe Scotlands first Minister feels safe with HM not allowing Caviar to be served in his establishments
I thought it was foie gras the old boy had an issue with?
Furthermore, it was common knowledge in Elgin that as a student at Gordonstoun, Charles wasn't averse to the odd haggis supper from the local chippers.
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5376
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Doodoo » November 25, 2022, 4:05 pm

Who is the youngest Olympian?
Dimitros Loundras is the youngest athlete to ever compete in the Olympic Games, taking part in the 1896 Athens Olympics at 10 years, 216 days old. Loundras is also the youngest medal winner, having won the bronze medal in the team competition, according to Olympics.com.

The young athlete participated only in the 1896 Olympics but has held this record since.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 14615
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by tamada » November 25, 2022, 7:52 pm

Doodoo wrote:
November 25, 2022, 4:05 pm
Who is the youngest Olympian?
Dimitros Loundras is the youngest athlete to ever compete in the Olympic Games, taking part in the 1896 Athens Olympics at 10 years, 216 days old. Loundras is also the youngest medal winner, having won the bronze medal in the team competition, according to Olympics.com.

The young athlete participated only in the 1896 Olympics but has held this record since.
And his/her chosen sport was?...
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5376
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Doodoo » November 25, 2022, 8:44 pm

Take a guess or head to the library

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 14615
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by tamada » November 25, 2022, 11:13 pm

Doodoo wrote:
November 25, 2022, 8:44 pm
Take a guess or head to the library
It's an open quiz type question.
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 3660
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: On the edge of the Fens.

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Earnest » November 25, 2022, 11:38 pm

Oh, fab, I do like a quiz.

Dimitros Loundras was a bloke and I'm guessing he was one of those funny race walkers.
Toby Esterhase: You're an old spy in a hurry, George. You used to say they were the worst.
George Smiley: Oh they are, Toby, they are.

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 3660
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: On the edge of the Fens.

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Earnest » November 26, 2022, 12:38 am

Ye is running for president and he wants Trump to be his running mate.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63754702
Toby Esterhase: You're an old spy in a hurry, George. You used to say they were the worst.
George Smiley: Oh they are, Toby, they are.

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 7709
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » November 26, 2022, 5:59 am

Earnest wrote:
November 26, 2022, 12:38 am
Ye is running for president and he wants Trump to be his running mate.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63754702
If Ye wins, he will be the first Asian President of the U.S.A. However, he should choose an Asian female or non-binary individual to be his Vice-President. Trump's day is done.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 3660
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: On the edge of the Fens.

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Earnest » November 26, 2022, 6:32 am

Golly, I thought he was a black lad. But then I always thought Bruce Jenner was a bloke.
Toby Esterhase: You're an old spy in a hurry, George. You used to say they were the worst.
George Smiley: Oh they are, Toby, they are.

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5376
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Doodoo » December 4, 2022, 9:06 am

Minting coins
The US government spends 1.8 cents to make a penny and 9.4 cents to make a nickel.

Not great Economics

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 7078
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Khun Paul » December 4, 2022, 9:31 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
November 26, 2022, 5:59 am
Earnest wrote:
November 26, 2022, 12:38 am
Ye is running for president and he wants Trump to be his running mate.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63754702
If Ye wins, he will be the first Asian President of the U.S.A. However, he should choose an Asian female or non-binary individual to be his Vice-President. Trump's day is done.
He should IF he runs choose someone intelligent, which judging by his recent actions will be hard to find anyone intelligent to run with him, except maybe Ex No 45 . Two peas from the same Pod !!

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5376
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Yes it really happened

Post by Doodoo » December 4, 2022, 5:39 pm

Official language
Although most Americans speak English, the country does not have an official language.

Post Reply

Return to “Open Forum”