General Udon Thani topics only!
- Posts: 807
- Joined: June 27, 2014, 11:03 am
does anybody know if you can renew your debit card earlier than your card says , my Kbank debit card expires 2/23 .
just wanted to get it renewed and out of the way as soon as i can , cheers ..
- Posts: 5376
- Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm
- Posts: 10845
- Joined: March 19, 2006, 8:32 pm
Tell them you'll be traveling for some time and want to renew. Worked for me at Bangkok Bank
- Posts: 3480
- Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
I lost my card a few months ago. They gave a new one with date extended from day of issue
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over
- Posts: 14615
- Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
- Location: Down two...then left
You don't even have to complicate it with the traveling while expiring excuse. If they ask why, tell them it's been rejected a few times randomly at the ATM. That worked for me (it was getting rejected).
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.
- Posts: 3454
- Joined: July 10, 2005, 8:53 am
- Location: Ban Dung or Perth W.A.
Renewed mine with KBank 3 weeks ago with 2 months still on it with no excuses needed, they also gave me a new bank book which was on it's last page = 200 Baht.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!
- Posts: 2251
- Joined: July 13, 2008, 11:50 am
- Location: Udon Thani
I renewed my SCB card 2 months early. She asked why. I don't like leaving it to the last moment.