Russia

World news discussion forum
Post Reply
User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 14164
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Russia

Post by tamada » September 22, 2022, 2:22 am

They allies need to be even more careful now that they are so obviously facing a desperate person, flailing.


You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
FrazeeDK
udonmap.com
Posts: 4534
Joined: February 13, 2006, 2:02 am
Location: Udon Thani Thailand

Re: Russia

Post by FrazeeDK » September 22, 2022, 5:26 am

mobilization or merely activating reserves and inactive reserves. 300,000 supposedly and up to age 50.. I just don't see how that's going to work out well for Russia.. Kinda hails back to World War 1 with thousands thrown into the cauldron to die...
Dave

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 4256
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Russia

Post by papafarang » September 22, 2022, 5:27 am

25,000,000 reservists ? This is getting messy. Pushing Putin into a corner might not be a good idea , after all we all agree he's nuts.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 8885
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Russia

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 22, 2022, 6:25 am

papafarang wrote:
September 22, 2022, 5:27 am
25,000,000 reservists ? This is getting messy. Pushing Putin into a corner might not be a good idea , after all we all agree he's nuts.
Flights out of Russia have quadrupled over the last week or so since Putins call up plan ... yes he is nuts but is he crazy enough to use Nukes ??? .. Im of the mind the answer to that is yes , he may get assassinated by his own people continuing on this course of action.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 6905
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Russia

Post by Khun Paul » September 22, 2022, 7:03 am

As we did in the late sixties, learning to bend over and kiss your behind goodbye, might be an exercise we should all start doing, For those of us who will find that impossible then sitting in a garden chair drinking quadruple tots of your favourite tipple while saying Oh S*** numerable times might also work ....hahaha

User avatar
mak
udonmap.com
Posts: 2160
Joined: July 13, 2008, 11:50 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Russia

Post by mak » September 22, 2022, 7:57 am

President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday morning announced a “partial mobilization” in Russia to replenish the ranks of a “special military operation”.

In the past several hours, flights out of Moscow have skyrocketed in price, with some carriers charging as much as $16,000 a ticket to travel to Dubai. And that’s on one of the few flights still available: All planes to visa-free countries were completely sold out, according to the Russian news portal RBC.

Please Mr. Putin, I don't wanna go.
(they were sure of victory, the men of the Red army, as they rode on)
(but then from the rear a voice was heard)
(that same brave voice with the trembling word rang loud and clear)
What am I doin' here?

User avatar
noosard
udonmap.com
Posts: 3465
Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
Contact:

Re: Russia

Post by noosard » September 22, 2022, 8:03 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 22, 2022, 6:25 am
papafarang wrote:
September 22, 2022, 5:27 am
25,000,000 reservists ? This is getting messy. Pushing Putin into a corner might not be a good idea , after all we all agree he's nuts.
Flights out of Russia have quadrupled over the last week or so since Putins call up plan ... yes he is nuts but is he crazy enough to use Nukes ??? .. Im of the mind the answer to that is yes , he may get assassinated by his own people continuing on this course of action.

DM
No he wont use nukes
He knows that is the end of himself if he does

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3090
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Russia

Post by Whistler » September 22, 2022, 8:16 am

He is pretty close to the end right now. Nothing much more to lose if Ukraine mounts another successful counter attack, could push him over the edge.

What's that game the Russkies invented with one bullet in a spinning chamber?
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 8885
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Russia

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 22, 2022, 8:35 am

Whistler wrote:
September 22, 2022, 8:16 am
He is pretty close to the end right now. Nothing much more to lose if Ukraine mounts another successful counter attack, could push him over the edge.

What's that game the Russkies invented with one bullet in a spinning chamber?
Wussan Wuette..

Noos ..dont agree i reckon he would use some sort of short range nukes in the region ..but maybe not a biggie targeted elsewhere further afield... being a tad selfish im guessing Udonthani isnt one the targets on his list BUT i may be wrong.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
mak
udonmap.com
Posts: 2160
Joined: July 13, 2008, 11:50 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Russia

Post by mak » September 22, 2022, 9:04 am

Special Military Funeral.
Attachments
Putin 7.png

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 14164
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Russia

Post by tamada » September 22, 2022, 9:06 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 22, 2022, 8:35 am
Whistler wrote:
September 22, 2022, 8:16 am
He is pretty close to the end right now. Nothing much more to lose if Ukraine mounts another successful counter attack, could push him over the edge.

What's that game the Russkies invented with one bullet in a spinning chamber?
Wussan Wuette..

Noos ..dont agree i reckon he would use some sort of short range nukes in the region ..but maybe not a biggie targeted elsewhere further afield... being a tad selfish im guessing Udonthani isnt one the targets on his list BUT i may be wrong.

DM
Unlikely scenario.

Q. What will the Allies response be to a few low-yield, regional nukes?

A. Putin's worst nightmare. Afterwards it will take a hundred years to rebuild Moscow.
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 14164
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Russia

Post by tamada » September 22, 2022, 9:07 am

< double post >
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
mak
udonmap.com
Posts: 2160
Joined: July 13, 2008, 11:50 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Russia

Post by mak » September 22, 2022, 9:12 am

"im guessing Udonthani isnt one the targets on his list"
Not to worry, our skies are protected by the PLAAF.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3090
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Russia

Post by Whistler » September 22, 2022, 9:16 am

All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
mak
udonmap.com
Posts: 2160
Joined: July 13, 2008, 11:50 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Russia

Post by mak » September 22, 2022, 10:59 am

“This is not a bluff,” he added.
Reminds me of Obama's Red Lines.

User avatar
parrot
udonmap.com
Posts: 10739
Joined: March 19, 2006, 8:32 pm

Re: Russia

Post by parrot » September 22, 2022, 1:19 pm

"Pushing Putin into a corner might not be a good idea"
And the options are???? Let him run over Ukraine without consequence?

User avatar
mak
udonmap.com
Posts: 2160
Joined: July 13, 2008, 11:50 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Russia

Post by mak » September 23, 2022, 11:40 am

Better go! Get out of Moscow, better, go
Get out of Moscow, better, go, go
Get out of Moscow, better, go
Get out of Moscow cause you look just like a commie
And you might just be a member
Better get out of Moscow
Better go!
Attachments
Leaving Russia 3.jpg
Leaving Russia 2.jpg
Leaving Russia.jpg

User avatar
parrot
udonmap.com
Posts: 10739
Joined: March 19, 2006, 8:32 pm

Re: Russia

Post by parrot » September 23, 2022, 6:43 pm

Newest Hoover Institution
https://youtu.be/LwiMuJql7cw

User avatar
mak
udonmap.com
Posts: 2160
Joined: July 13, 2008, 11:50 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Russia

Post by mak » September 24, 2022, 1:59 am

Earlier, the independent newspaper Novaya Gazeta had reported - citing an unnamed government source - that the redacted section allowed for a call-up of up to a million people, rather than the reported 300,000.
Sanctioned former Chelsea Football Club owner Roman Abramovich played a "key part" in the release of five men held by Russian-backed separatists in Ukraine, a report said on Friday.
The freed prisoners were flown to the Saudi capital Riyadh on Wednesday after Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman took part in negotiations.

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 4256
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Russia

Post by papafarang » September 24, 2022, 7:27 am

mak wrote:
September 23, 2022, 11:40 am
Better go! Get out of Moscow, better, go
Get out of Moscow, better, go, go
Get out of Moscow, better, go
Get out of Moscow cause you look just like a commie
And you might just be a member
Better get out of Moscow
Better go!
Funny enough it was the same back in march when Ukrainians were fleeing. Don't blame them much because who wants to die for someone else's political doctrine. Mind you with up to 25,000,000 reservists Russia isn't going to run out of men soon.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Post Reply

Return to “World News”