EPL 2022 / 2023

General sports news and discussions.
Post Reply
User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 3324
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: The day room.

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by Earnest » September 18, 2022, 11:10 pm

Have you tried my quiz thread, Desmond?


He's got this dream about buying some land
He's gonna give up the booze and the one-night stands
And then he'll settle down
In some quiet little town
And forget about ev'rything

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 13060
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by 747man » September 18, 2022, 11:30 pm

Earnest wrote:
September 18, 2022, 11:10 pm
Have you tried my quiz thread, Desmond?
If it's about FOOTBALL He Ain't got a CLUE....So it would be a Complete WASTE Of Time.....I've been Challenging him for the past couple of Years now but HE Won't take me up on it.....555 !!

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 7510
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 19, 2022, 9:08 am

How are the Evertons doing this soccer season, 747? Are you pleased with their performance to date?
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

thewatchman
udonmap.com
Posts: 672
Joined: August 30, 2009, 1:49 am
Location: Inside earnest head,rent free

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by thewatchman » September 19, 2022, 1:33 pm

Hey JUMBO,seems like it wasn,t just those naughty kopites after all,don,t tell me,it was the west ham fans or liverpool fans wearing everton shirts?,if you can,t handle it do what you do best ,report the post,have a nice day flower :-" :-" :-"
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... ooing.html
laughing at the occasional visitor and failed taxi drivers

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 17570
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by stattointhailand » September 19, 2022, 1:45 pm

747man wrote:
September 18, 2022, 11:30 pm
Earnest wrote:
September 18, 2022, 11:10 pm
Have you tried my quiz thread, Desmond?
If it's about FOOTBALL He Ain't got a CLUE....So it would be a Complete WASTE Of Time.....I've been Challenging him for the past couple of Years now but HE Won't take me up on it.....555 !!
Now that would be bloomin classic, Dezzer making wild guesses and 474 not having a scooby doo if he was right or wrong anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 1283
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by dezzer111 » September 19, 2022, 1:49 pm

thewatchman wrote:
September 19, 2022, 1:33 pm
Hey JUMBO,seems like it wasn,t just those naughty kopites after all,don,t tell me,it was the west ham fans or liverpool fans wearing everton shirts?,if you can,t handle it do what you do best ,report the post,have a nice day flower :-" :-" :-"
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... ooing.html
Yep hypocrisy comes to mind,but lilac will have to Google hypocrisy him being slow.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 3324
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: The day room.

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by Earnest » September 19, 2022, 3:46 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
September 19, 2022, 1:45 pm
Now that would be bloomin classic, Dezzer making wild guesses and 474 not having a scooby doo if he was right or wrong anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's the taking part that counts, Statts.
He's got this dream about buying some land
He's gonna give up the booze and the one-night stands
And then he'll settle down
In some quiet little town
And forget about ev'rything

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 13060
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by 747man » September 19, 2022, 3:53 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
September 19, 2022, 1:49 pm
thewatchman wrote:
September 19, 2022, 1:33 pm
Hey JUMBO,seems like it wasn,t just those naughty kopites after all,don,t tell me,it was the west ham fans or liverpool fans wearing everton shirts?,if you can,t handle it do what you do best ,report the post,have a nice day flower :-" :-" :-"
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... ooing.html
Yep hypocrisy comes to mind,but lilac will have to Google hypocrisy him being slow.
Have You Been Reading Yer Dictioary Again, Tefal ?? :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 3324
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: The day room.

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by Earnest » September 19, 2022, 4:05 pm

Everton 1-0 West Ham

Hmmm, I couldn't begin to know as much about football as Desmond does but I reckon Everton has a goal scoring problem what with all those draws and two losses (is it?).

Newcastle have won a couple but have also drawn a few.
He's got this dream about buying some land
He's gonna give up the booze and the one-night stands
And then he'll settle down
In some quiet little town
And forget about ev'rything

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 13060
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by 747man » September 19, 2022, 5:59 pm

Earnest wrote:
September 19, 2022, 4:05 pm
Everton 1-0 West Ham

Hmmm, I couldn't begin to know as much about football as Desmond does but I reckon Everton has a goal scoring problem what with all those draws and two losses (is it?).

Newcastle have won a couple but have also drawn a few.
Everton 1-0 West Ham

Hmmm, I couldn't begin to know as much about football as Desmond does ( He Knows NOWT ) but I reckon Everton has a goal scoring problem what with all those draws and two losses (is it?).( As Long as WE Score 1 More than The Opposition THAT Will do for Me..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 1283
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by dezzer111 » September 20, 2022, 12:18 pm

747man wrote:
September 19, 2022, 3:53 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
September 19, 2022, 1:49 pm
thewatchman wrote:
September 19, 2022, 1:33 pm
Hey JUMBO,seems like it wasn,t just those naughty kopites after all,don,t tell me,it was the west ham fans or liverpool fans wearing everton shirts?,if you can,t handle it do what you do best ,report the post,have a nice day flower :-" :-" :-"
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... ooing.html
Yep hypocrisy comes to mind,but lilac will have to Google hypocrisy him being slow.
Have You Been Reading Yer Dictioary Again, Tefal ?? :lol: :lol:
You need to retard.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 1283
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by dezzer111 » September 20, 2022, 12:19 pm

747man wrote:
September 19, 2022, 3:53 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
September 19, 2022, 1:49 pm
thewatchman wrote:
September 19, 2022, 1:33 pm
Hey JUMBO,seems like it wasn,t just those naughty kopites after all,don,t tell me,it was the west ham fans or liverpool fans wearing everton shirts?,if you can,t handle it do what you do best ,report the post,have a nice day flower :-" :-" :-"
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... ooing.html
Yep hypocrisy comes to mind,but lilac will have to Google hypocrisy him being slow.
Have You Been Reading Yer Dictioary Again, Tefal ?? :lol: :lol:
You need to retard.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 13060
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by 747man » September 20, 2022, 4:11 pm

Our " IMAGINARY " ( According to Reds Fans....) Hee ! Hee ! Hee !

https://youtu.be/SlmJ06km-YM

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 13060
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by 747man » September 20, 2022, 4:12 pm

Go Away You Plonker....Oirish SPUD Picker !!

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 1283
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by dezzer111 » September 20, 2022, 7:28 pm

The Bramblemore hee hee hee,bigger joke than the Bluenoses,makes no difference where the tramps play, they will always be rubbish hee hee hee.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 13060
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by 747man » September 20, 2022, 8:19 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
September 20, 2022, 7:28 pm
The Bramblemore hee hee hee,bigger joke than the Bluenoses,makes no difference where the tramps play, they will always be rubbish hee hee hee.
Well You play in a Stinking P*ssh*le with a LEGO Stand..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 14502
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by jackspratt » September 21, 2022, 12:56 am

FFS - how old are you two?

How about getting back to discussing the soccer, instead of your ongoing infantile abuse of each other. =D>

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 13060
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by 747man » September 21, 2022, 1:16 am

jackspratt wrote:
September 21, 2022, 12:56 am
FFS - how old are you two?

How about getting back to discussing the soccer, instead of your ongoing infantile abuse of each other. =D>
I Would Jack,But There's Nothing to Discuss about Football as HE Knows Nothing about it & Uses That CHILDISH....Hee ! Hee ! Hee ! on his every post.....That's my 2 Penneth Worth....

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 3324
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: The day room.

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by Earnest » September 21, 2022, 4:32 am

No Premiership games this weekend, Jack, set your bearing for Grass Roots footie thread reference the latest on Fort William's win.

Alan, go DEF CON 1, I say again, hit report button.
He's got this dream about buying some land
He's gonna give up the booze and the one-night stands
And then he'll settle down
In some quiet little town
And forget about ev'rything

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 17570
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: EPL 2022 / 2023

Post by stattointhailand » September 28, 2022, 3:52 pm

Hoorah ....... no more boring internationals

This weeks fixture

wk9fix.png

Post Reply

Return to “World Sports”