My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Post Reply
User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 6905
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by Khun Paul » September 17, 2022, 5:46 pm

I am so glad you wrote this :
I shall add nothing further to this thread. Too many minds are clamped tight shut.
Garnet & Jack

Your attitude as well as your assumptions are so incredibly insulting to many that one has to wonder why you even bothered in the first place.
Luckily for you it would appear that Health Care Professionals did a good job, but after reading all your drivel I am sure that would be sad that they were so sucessful .



Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3090
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by Whistler » September 17, 2022, 8:31 pm

noosard wrote:
September 17, 2022, 3:42 pm
Why
Did the governments around the world collapse travel industries for 1
Which really hurt some countries
There was never enough money to be made out of a few vaccines rush or not
So elequant.
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 14502
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by jackspratt » September 18, 2022, 8:19 am

Whistler wrote:
September 17, 2022, 8:31 pm
noosard wrote:
September 17, 2022, 3:42 pm
Why
Did the governments around the world collapse travel industries for 1
Which really hurt some countries
There was never enough money to be made out of a few vaccines rush or not
So elequant.
Have you started emulating KP, and making up new words?

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 6905
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by Khun Paul » September 18, 2022, 9:51 am

jackspratt wrote:
September 18, 2022, 8:19 am
Whistler wrote:
September 17, 2022, 8:31 pm
noosard wrote:
September 17, 2022, 3:42 pm
Why
Did the governments around the world collapse travel industries for 1
Which really hurt some countries
There was never enough money to be made out of a few vaccines rush or not
So elequant.
Have you started emulating KP, and making up new words?
I take umbrage at that cavalier remark JS, I never make up words, unlike the thoughts you seem to tout haphazardly .

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3090
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by Whistler » September 18, 2022, 10:17 am

Noosard frequently posts in 'Blurt'. KP never messages in that strange Kiwi dialect
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 14502
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by jackspratt » September 18, 2022, 11:25 am

Khun Paul wrote:
September 18, 2022, 9:51 am
jackspratt wrote:
September 18, 2022, 8:19 am
Whistler wrote:
September 17, 2022, 8:31 pm
noosard wrote:
September 17, 2022, 3:42 pm
Why
Did the governments around the world collapse travel industries for 1
Which really hurt some countries
There was never enough money to be made out of a few vaccines rush or not
So elequant.
Have you started emulating KP, and making up new words?
I take umbrage at that cavalier remark JS, I never make up words, unlike the thoughts you seem to tout haphazardly .
Oh! ...... do you have a link for the meaning of "siruption"?

User avatar
noosard
udonmap.com
Posts: 3465
Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
Contact:

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by noosard » September 18, 2022, 11:33 am

Is that what Charles did over his pen moment

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 6905
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by Khun Paul » September 19, 2022, 7:09 am

jackspratt wrote:
September 18, 2022, 11:25 am
Khun Paul wrote:
September 18, 2022, 9:51 am
jackspratt wrote:
September 18, 2022, 8:19 am
Whistler wrote:
September 17, 2022, 8:31 pm
noosard wrote:
September 17, 2022, 3:42 pm
Why
Did the governments around the world collapse travel industries for 1
Which really hurt some countries
There was never enough money to be made out of a few vaccines rush or not
So elequant.
Have you started emulating KP, and making up new words?
I take umbrage at that cavalier remark JS, I never make up words, unlike the thoughts you seem to tout haphazardly .
Oh! ...... do you have a link for the meaning of "siruption"?
Stupid boy, that was probably a typo, something intelligent people can recognise, there is a course for recognising typos, you need two people one with a large cricket bat`the other one a student with a mat. You work it out ....hahaha

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 14164
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by tamada » September 19, 2022, 8:02 am

Now that Garnet's pulled the pin, we're back to poking fun at KP, noos, Whistler, et al. When it comes to self-deprecating value for money, there simply can't be a better forum out there, eh?
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3090
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by Whistler » September 19, 2022, 9:24 am

tamada wrote:
September 19, 2022, 8:02 am
Now that Garnet's pulled the pin, we're back to poking fun at KP, noos, Whistler, et al. When it comes to self-deprecating value for money, there simply can't be a better forum out there, eh?
A riseable star has spoken
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 14502
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by jackspratt » September 19, 2022, 9:31 am

Khun Paul wrote:
September 19, 2022, 7:09 am

Stupid boy, .............
"Siruption" (sic) - and I'm stupid. :D

Do you not have a mirror in your house, KP?

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 6905
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by Khun Paul » September 19, 2022, 11:28 am

jackspratt wrote:
September 19, 2022, 9:31 am
Khun Paul wrote:
September 19, 2022, 7:09 am

Stupid boy, .............
"Siruption" (sic) - and I'm stupid. :D

Do you not have a mirror in your house, KP?
How do you manage to identify as stupid and then ask me if I have a mirror . Of your statements one is completely true and the other , my response is none of your damn business `!!

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 14164
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by tamada » September 19, 2022, 1:31 pm

Whistler wrote:
September 19, 2022, 9:24 am
tamada wrote:
September 19, 2022, 8:02 am
Now that Garnet's pulled the pin, we're back to poking fun at KP, noos, Whistler, et al. When it comes to self-deprecating value for money, there simply can't be a better forum out there, eh?
A riseable star has spoken
Risible even...
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

Post Reply

Return to “Open Forum”