Trying to eat healthy food..not easy at all.

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
timmy
udonmap.com

Re: Trying to eat healthy food..not easy at all.

Post by timmy » August 27, 2022, 12:54 pm

maybe Alfie,s the best 1 to ask , but what is your guess on the calorie , fat and other stuff in the " pork noodles " at road side shops ( please DONT answer with should never eat coz of hygine or rats ) just are they o.k if on a diet , cheers . with the added veg and chilli powder ....

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » August 27, 2022, 6:42 pm

timmy wrote:
August 27, 2022, 12:54 pm
maybe Alfie,s the best 1 to ask , but what is your guess on the calorie , fat and other stuff in the " pork noodles " at road side shops ( please DONT answer with should never eat coz of hygine or rats ) just are they o.k if on a diet , cheers . with the added veg and chilli powder ....
Well i had to try and ask Google cause i have no clue at all,and the answer is in:

Pork Udon Noodle Bowl (1 serving) contains 62g total carbs, 56g net carbs, 4g fat, 17g protein, and 350 calories.
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calor ... -143206417

That may not be exactly comparable to what you might find at the roadside pork noodle seller,but you get a ruff idé..and i would call the an okey "fast food meal"..much better i think then Hamburgers or a pizza slice...my thoughts only Timmy ;-)

//Alfie..:-)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » September 18, 2022, 2:50 pm

Think no one is eating Healthy any more..or are you guys just lazy to post?Anyway,her's my dinner i made for later today...if someone is interested ;-)

Herb chicken with Sour Cream,Broccoli and Bell Pepper,Fryed SPINACH WITH GARLIC OLIVE OIL.

//Alfie..:-)

Return to “Health & Beauty”