12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
Post Reply
User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 12845
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by 747man » July 4, 2022, 9:39 am

I Have quite a Large Selection of 12" Vinyl Long Playing Records for Sale Mostly Country Music ( American & English )Artist's....The Likes of Johnny Cash,Buck Owen's,Dolly Parton,Merle Haggard...To name but a few.....Only Selling because I Don't have a Working Record Player at Present.....I'll be asking for a fair price for any of them .....NO SILLY Offers Thank You...



User avatar
Wee Jimmy
udonmap.com
Posts: 659
Joined: August 31, 2010, 11:49 am

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by Wee Jimmy » July 5, 2022, 12:29 pm

Also got a load of the same.. 12 inch and 45's. Been lying in my workshop for 25 years. A few years ago I'm sure there was someone on the forum looking for these.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 13713
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by tamada » July 5, 2022, 12:36 pm

Wee Jimmy wrote:
July 5, 2022, 12:29 pm
Also got a load of the same.. 12 inch and 45's. Been lying in my workshop for 25 years. A few years ago I'm sure there was someone on the forum looking for these.
Sample of what you have? Or is it C&W like the other chap?
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

Mjkt
udonmap.com
Posts: 114
Joined: October 26, 2019, 10:33 am

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by Mjkt » July 6, 2022, 8:29 am

747man wrote:
July 4, 2022, 9:39 am
The Likes of Johnny Cash,Buck Owen's,Dolly Parton,Merle Haggard...To name but a few.....Only Selling because I Don't have a Working Record Player at Present......
Some might consider not having a record player a blessing. \:D/

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 13713
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by tamada » July 6, 2022, 11:01 am

Mjkt wrote:
July 6, 2022, 8:29 am
747man wrote:
July 4, 2022, 9:39 am
The Likes of Johnny Cash,Buck Owen's,Dolly Parton,Merle Haggard...To name but a few.....Only Selling because I Don't have a Working Record Player at Present......
Some might consider not having a record player a blessing. \:D/
Buck Owens and Merle Haggard are OK.

Does the OP have any Bob Mills or Ferlin Husky or Mel Tillis or Faron Young or Waylon Jennings?
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 12845
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by 747man » July 6, 2022, 11:24 am

tamada wrote:
July 6, 2022, 11:01 am
Mjkt wrote:
July 6, 2022, 8:29 am
747man wrote:
July 4, 2022, 9:39 am
The Likes of Johnny Cash,Buck Owen's,Dolly Parton,Merle Haggard...To name but a few.....Only Selling because I Don't have a Working Record Player at Present......
Some might consider not having a record player a blessing. \:D/
Buck Owens and Merle Haggard are OK.

Does the OP have any Bob Mills or Ferlin Husky or Mel Tillis or Faron Young or Waylon Jennings?
I Know I Do have a Couple of Faron Young or Waylon Jennings? LP's

User avatar
Wee Jimmy
udonmap.com
Posts: 659
Joined: August 31, 2010, 11:49 am

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by Wee Jimmy » July 6, 2022, 12:44 pm

tamada wrote:
July 5, 2022, 12:36 pm
Wee Jimmy wrote:
July 5, 2022, 12:29 pm
Also got a load of the same.. 12 inch and 45's. Been lying in my workshop for 25 years. A few years ago I'm sure there was someone on the forum looking for these.
Sample of what you have? Or is it C&W like the other chap?
Some C&W including a few coloured LP's which I purchase in Taiwan during the sixties, the 45s are from the sixties.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 12845
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by 747man » July 6, 2022, 2:02 pm

Most but NOT All of my LP's are from the Early 70's,Just to confirm...

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 12845
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by 747man » July 6, 2022, 5:56 pm

Got a few Kenny Rogers, Glen Campbell,Charley Pride......

User avatar
deankham
udonmap.com
Posts: 862
Joined: March 17, 2008, 5:24 am
Location: Alseep under the tree

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by deankham » July 6, 2022, 8:08 pm

Got any Aerosmith or the Ramones? Oh what about Johnny Cash, you must have some Johnny Cash?

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 14281
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by jackspratt » July 7, 2022, 10:06 pm

Peter, Paul and Mary - or John Denver?

"Leaving on a Jet Plane" is one of my favourites.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 12845
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by 747man » July 7, 2022, 10:16 pm

deankham wrote:
July 6, 2022, 8:08 pm
Got any Aerosmith or the Ramones? Oh what about Johnny Cash, you must have some Johnny Cash?
See My OP......I Have quite a Large Selection of 12" Vinyl Long Playing Records for Sale Mostly Country Music ( AMERICAN & English )Artist's....The Likes of Johnny Cash......
Last edited by 747man on July 8, 2022, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 12845
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by 747man » July 7, 2022, 10:18 pm

jackspratt wrote:
July 7, 2022, 10:06 pm
Peter, Paul and Mary - or John Denver?

"Leaving on a Jet Plane" is one of my favourites.
I've Got A Couple of John Denvers Mr Pratt,Yes ....

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 12845
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by 747man » July 10, 2022, 5:50 pm

747man wrote:
July 7, 2022, 10:18 pm
jackspratt wrote:
July 7, 2022, 10:06 pm
Peter, Paul and Mary - or John Denver?

"Leaving on a Jet Plane" is one of my favourites.
I've Got A Couple of John Denvers Mr Pratt,Yes ....
Well That was a WASTE Of Time.....

User avatar
deankham
udonmap.com
Posts: 862
Joined: March 17, 2008, 5:24 am
Location: Alseep under the tree

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by deankham » July 10, 2022, 6:51 pm

With the greatest of respect Mr. 747, how about you post some actual details of the LP's you have.

ARTIST and Album or Songs would be great. Then if your really keen to sell also include some prices.

Good luck

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 12845
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by 747man » July 11, 2022, 11:20 am

deankham wrote:
July 10, 2022, 6:51 pm
With the greatest of respect Mr. 747, how about you post some actual details of the LP's you have.

ARTIST and Album or Songs would be great. Then if your really keen to sell also include some prices.

Good luck
I Think it's Easier they way I've Done it Dean,People KNOW What type of music it is,Any one interested only has to ASK if I Have Such & Such an Artist Singing Such & Such a song....And I Will say YES or NO.....Easy In'it ??

User avatar
deankham
udonmap.com
Posts: 862
Joined: March 17, 2008, 5:24 am
Location: Alseep under the tree

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by deankham » July 12, 2022, 5:34 pm

747man wrote:
July 11, 2022, 11:20 am
....And I Will say YES or NO.....Easy In'it ??
Easy as ABC, 123....Do you have that one \:D/

User avatar
samster
udonmap.com
Posts: 879
Joined: June 3, 2014, 2:16 pm

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by samster » July 12, 2022, 7:00 pm

Big Fanny

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 12845
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: 12" Vinyl LP's For Sale

Post by 747man » July 12, 2022, 9:53 pm

samster wrote:
July 12, 2022, 7:00 pm
Big Fanny
No.

Post Reply

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”