Online pharmacy

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
Post Reply
petl
udonmap.com
Posts: 141
Joined: May 26, 2012, 11:51 am

Online pharmacy

Post by petl » January 5, 2022, 8:28 am

I need a source for NatrilixSR hypertension pills, I'm living outside Udon and try to avoid too much travel now. No local pharmacies carry this med or know of locally available substitute. Is there an on-line pharmacy I can order from?



User avatar
Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com
Posts: 3335
Joined: July 10, 2005, 8:53 am
Location: Ban Dung or Perth W.A.

Re: Online pharmacy

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 5, 2022, 8:38 am

I use the Bangkok Drugstore, good prices, quick delivery but their web site search engine is the pits!!
You have to pay upfront via bank transfer (Internet banking works fine)

https://bangkokdrugstore.com/

https://bangkokdrugstore.com/?s=Natrili

Natrilix SR 1.5 mg [Box of 30 tablets]
฿255.00
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

petl
udonmap.com
Posts: 141
Joined: May 26, 2012, 11:51 am

Re: Online pharmacy

Post by petl » January 6, 2022, 7:39 am

Good advice, ordered no problems, many thanks.

tutone
udonmap.com
Posts: 484
Joined: July 7, 2008, 3:15 am

Re: Online pharmacy

Post by tutone » January 13, 2022, 12:16 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
January 5, 2022, 8:38 am
I use the Bangkok Drugstore, good prices, quick delivery but their web site search engine is the pits!!
You have to pay upfront via bank transfer (Internet banking works fine)

https://bangkokdrugstore.com/

https://bangkokdrugstore.com/?s=Natrili

Natrilix SR 1.5 mg [Box of 30 tablets]
฿255.00
Decided to try this company. The price of medication including shipping was about 1/3 of what I had been paying at Bangkok Hospital.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 13401
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Online pharmacy

Post by tamada » June 21, 2022, 9:06 am

Thread bump.
https://bangkokdrugstore.com/
My go-to online source for realistically priced medications.
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
rick
udonmap.com
Posts: 2910
Joined: January 9, 2008, 10:36 am
Location: Udon, or UK May-August

Re: Online pharmacy

Post by rick » June 21, 2022, 12:02 pm

Did a check and my local pharmacy sells xarator 10 mg for 120 baht cheaper than Bangkok drugstore

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 16998
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Online pharmacy

Post by stattointhailand » June 21, 2022, 12:17 pm

I checked on my three meds ........ one was cheaper the other two were cheaper in the "expensive" chemist near Talad Ban Huai. Assuming the quoted prices are inc delivery, its about B20 cheaper per month to get on line

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 13401
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Online pharmacy

Post by tamada » June 21, 2022, 1:20 pm

YMMV

TiT
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
Chriss
udonmap.com
Posts: 814
Joined: January 25, 2008, 3:44 pm
Location: Nonmeung, Udonthani

Re: Online pharmacy

Post by Chriss » June 23, 2022, 11:58 am

Is it my internet connection or is the drugstore website down

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 13401
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Online pharmacy

Post by tamada » June 23, 2022, 10:43 pm

Chriss wrote:
June 23, 2022, 11:58 am
Is it my internet connection or is the drugstore website down
Looks ok at the moment.
Screenshot_20220623-224226.png
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
Chriss
udonmap.com
Posts: 814
Joined: January 25, 2008, 3:44 pm
Location: Nonmeung, Udonthani

Re: Online pharmacy

Post by Chriss » June 24, 2022, 8:05 am

tamada wrote:
June 23, 2022, 10:43 pm
Chriss wrote:
June 23, 2022, 11:58 am
Is it my internet connection or is the drugstore website down
Looks ok at the moment.

Screenshot_20220623-224226.png
All back up and running, they had an outage.

One of my meds, including shipping comes in at half the cost of the local pharmacy I currently use. The other med, they don’t show under the search option.
Last edited by Chriss on June 24, 2022, 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

timmy
udonmap.com
Posts: 777
Joined: June 27, 2014, 11:03 am

Re: Online pharmacy

Post by timmy » June 24, 2022, 8:27 am

[quote=tamada post_id=652765 time=1655999027 user_id=3915]
[quote=Chriss post_id=652714 time=1655960318 user_id=11271]
Is it my internet connection or is the drugstore website down
[/quote]

Looks ok at the moment.

Screenshot_20220623-224226.png
[/quote]

yesterday i bought 50 glucose test strips and 50 needles from Lazada next day delivery 275 baht inc delivery ...

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 13401
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Online pharmacy

Post by tamada » June 24, 2022, 8:51 am

Chriss wrote:
June 24, 2022, 8:05 am
tamada wrote:
June 23, 2022, 10:43 pm
Chriss wrote:
June 23, 2022, 11:58 am
Is it my internet connection or is the drugstore website down
Looks ok at the moment.

Screenshot_20220623-224226.png
All back up and running, they had an outage.

One of my meds, including shipping comes in at half the cost of the local pharmacy I currently use. The other med, they don’t show under the search option.
It's worthwhile shooting them an email and ask about the "missing" medication. A few members say the search function may not be up to snuff.
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

User avatar
Chriss
udonmap.com
Posts: 814
Joined: January 25, 2008, 3:44 pm
Location: Nonmeung, Udonthani

Re: Online pharmacy

Post by Chriss » June 25, 2022, 8:06 am

tamada wrote:
June 24, 2022, 8:51 am
Chriss wrote:
June 24, 2022, 8:05 am
tamada wrote:
June 23, 2022, 10:43 pm
Chriss wrote:
June 23, 2022, 11:58 am
Is it my internet connection or is the drugstore website down
Looks ok at the moment.

Screenshot_20220623-224226.png
All back up and running, they had an outage.

One of my meds, including shipping comes in at half the cost of the local pharmacy I currently use. The other med, they don’t show under the search option.
It's worthwhile shooting them an email and ask about the "missing" medication. A few members say the search function may not be up to snuff.
Yeah, did that yesterday, hopefully they’ll have both meds….

Post Reply

Return to “Health & Beauty”