Trying to eat healthy food..not easy at all.

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
Post Reply
User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 13399
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Trying to eat healthy food..not easy at all.

Post by tamada » June 23, 2022, 9:36 am

tamada wrote:
June 20, 2022, 5:04 am
Not sure about how the rest of the carnivores are doing but yesterday, due to the perpetually lamentable stock control at Big C Nittayo, I officially switched to low-fat milk.
Update: Due to the perpetually lamentable stock control at makro, I officially switched back to full-fat milk.


You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com
Posts: 1717
Joined: March 15, 2006, 3:10 pm
Location: Koh Samui

Re: Trying to eat healthy food..not easy at all.

Post by DuiDui49 » June 24, 2022, 10:16 am

Swedish Mid summer in Thailand and Alfies house looks like this:

Image

Happy Mid SummerTo of you Swedes...((Alfie..:-)

Dr.Ekbergis behind this vieo below....:You’ll Never Worry About Cholesterol After This.


https://youtu.be/Swc4ps4iPXs

Have a great day everyone..going to pickuo my Grandson now ...:-)
Last edited by DuiDui49 on June 25, 2022, 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Best regards
//DuiDui
"Exercise is individual and nutrition is queen: together, you have a kingdom."

"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy"
//Blackbird quote.

"To grow and mature demands time and willingness to learn from your own misstakes"

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 13399
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: Trying to eat healthy food..not easy at all.

Post by tamada » June 24, 2022, 12:45 pm

tamada wrote:
June 23, 2022, 9:36 am
tamada wrote:
June 20, 2022, 5:04 am
Not sure about how the rest of the carnivores are doing but yesterday, due to the perpetually lamentable stock control at Big C Nittayo, I officially switched to low-fat milk.
Update: Due to the perpetually lamentable stock control at makro, I officially switched back to full-fat milk.
The Magnolia brand full-fat milk at makro comes with a free small carton of their lactose free milk. Last night, I used that as an alternative to almond milk in my overnight oats with a handful of blueberrys. Tasty. Healthy.
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com
Posts: 1717
Joined: March 15, 2006, 3:10 pm
Location: Koh Samui

Re: Trying to eat healthy food..not easy at all.

Post by DuiDui49 » June 24, 2022, 1:48 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
June 24, 2022, 10:16 am
Swedish Midsummer in Thailand and Alfies Beansallad is done this morning :

Image

Happy Midsummer To of you Swedes...((Alfie..:-)
Best regards
//DuiDui
"Exercise is individual and nutrition is queen: together, you have a kingdom."

"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy"
//Blackbird quote.

"To grow and mature demands time and willingness to learn from your own misstakes"

User avatar
Barney
udonmap.com
Posts: 4314
Joined: November 1, 2012, 5:51 am
Location: Outback of Nong Samrong Udon Thani

Re: Trying to eat healthy food..not easy at all.

Post by Barney » June 24, 2022, 2:52 pm

https://youtu.be/A8GpeMRH9dY


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DuiDui49
udonmap.com
Posts: 1717
Joined: March 15, 2006, 3:10 pm
Location: Koh Samui

Re: Trying to eat healthy food..not easy at all.

Post by DuiDui49 » June 24, 2022, 6:19 pm

Barney wrote:
June 24, 2022, 2:52 pm
https://youtu.be/A8GpeMRH9dY


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like the Vid Barney and Ekberg is one of my favs to get info from regarding health matters.Do you wonder like me what the heck we are actually feeding our self with,and maybe most important our young ones.We pass down our own ------ habits to our children because we think it's to hard to make a change to a more healthy lifestyle,shame on us.And it all have to do with LAZYNESS..Sooner then later our body will start knocking on our inner doors,what we do,we shrugg this knocking off and continue like everything is nice and dandy..Let me tell you it's NOT.More and more people die from consequences like overweight/obesity,heart attacks and strokes..The food industry don't give a flying**** about this,neither we as consumers..And we and our children pays the price of us being lazy to make a change.

If you still reading my rant,how do you tackle your health?Rather then making a change we do it the lazy way,by popping pills that our Doc gives us,right?Instead of taking action with maybe a diet change,and some exercsie..try to cut out prosssed food and SUGAR..no we don't to lazy..And you wonder why we might end up with a very costly medicalbill.

Rant is over..take control over your life now,make a change instead of pill popping your way through retirement/life.

//Alfie..:-)
Best regards
//DuiDui
"Exercise is individual and nutrition is queen: together, you have a kingdom."

"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy"
//Blackbird quote.

"To grow and mature demands time and willingness to learn from your own misstakes"

DuiDui49
udonmap.com
Posts: 1717
Joined: March 15, 2006, 3:10 pm
Location: Koh Samui

Re: Trying to eat healthy food..not easy at all.

Post by DuiDui49 » June 24, 2022, 7:20 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
June 24, 2022, 6:19 pm
Barney wrote:
June 24, 2022, 2:52 pm
https://youtu.be/A8GpeMRH9dY


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like the Vid Barney and Ekberg is one of my favs to get info from regarding health matters.Do you wonder like me what the heck we are actually feeding our self with,and maybe most important our young ones.We pass down our own ------ habits to our children because we think it's to hard to make a change to a more healthy lifestyle,shame on us.And it all have to do with LAZYNESS..Sooner then later our body will start knocking on our inner doors,what we do,we shrugg this knocking off and continue like everything is nice and dandy..Let me tell you it's NOT.More and more people die from consequences like overweight/obesity,heart attacks and strokes..The food industry don't give a flying**** about this,neither we as consumers..And we and our children pays the price of us being lazy to make a change.

If you still reading my rant,how do you tackle your health?Rather then making a change we do it the lazy way,by popping pills that our Doc gives us,right?Instead of taking action with maybe a diet change,and some exercsie..try to cut out prosssed food and SUGAR..no we don't to lazy..And you wonder why we might end up with a very costly medicalbill.

Rant is over..take control over your life now,make a change instead of pill popping your way through retirement/life.

//Alfie..:-)
For fun:https://youtu.be/2C7vd2xd3cg
Best regards
//DuiDui
"Exercise is individual and nutrition is queen: together, you have a kingdom."

"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy"
//Blackbird quote.

"To grow and mature demands time and willingness to learn from your own misstakes"

DuiDui49
udonmap.com
Posts: 1717
Joined: March 15, 2006, 3:10 pm
Location: Koh Samui

Re: Trying to eat healthy food..not easy at all.

Post by DuiDui49 » June 25, 2022, 11:13 am

DuiDui49 wrote:
June 24, 2022, 10:16 am
Swedish Mid summer in Thailand and Alfies house the Midsummer food looks like this:

Image

Happy Mid SummerTo of you Swedes...((Alfie..:-)

Dr.Ekbergis behind this vieo below....:You’ll Never Worry About Cholesterol After This.


https://youtu.be/Swc4ps4iPXs

Have a great day everyone..going to pickuo my Grandson now ...:-)
Best regards
//DuiDui
"Exercise is individual and nutrition is queen: together, you have a kingdom."

"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy"
//Blackbird quote.

"To grow and mature demands time and willingness to learn from your own misstakes"

Post Reply

Return to “Health & Beauty”