WANTED-Udon area home on a few rai

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
niceguy11954
udonmap.com

WANTED-Udon area home on a few rai

Post by niceguy11954 » May 5, 2022, 9:53 pm

Cash buyer for a smaller European style home within 30 minutes of UD Town on 5+ rai. Important not to have a neighbor right on top of you. Prefer furnished.

I understand kind of hard to find, but willing to pay up to 5 million baht.

Thanks in advance for any assistance in this search.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Re: WANTED-Udon area home on a few rai

Post by pipoz4444 » May 6, 2022, 3:39 pm

niceguy11954 wrote:
May 5, 2022, 9:53 pm
Cash buyer for a smaller European style home within 30 minutes of UD Town on 5+ rai. Important not to have a neighbor right on top of you. Prefer furnished.

I understand kind of hard to find, but willing to pay up to 5 million baht.

Thanks in advance for any assistance in this search.
Sent you a PMv \:D/

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Sabai
udonmap.com

Post by Sabai » May 12, 2022, 6:42 pm

Hi. I have a 3 bed 3 toilet house in Nonsung. 15 mins from UD. It sits looking over a lake and will never be overlloked by any future building. I have 3 Rai on a prominent corner site near the house also. We were going to live there in Thailand. But we had kids and they don't speak Thai so we remain in Ireland. Nice 2 story house with the best materials A1 american Standard and design. Send me a pm if interested. Thanks Brian.
Sabai Sabai

niceguy11954
udonmap.com

Post by niceguy11954 » May 21, 2022, 12:35 pm

Could you tell me the price Brian and would you have some photos? Do not need a lot of land if the neighbors not real close.

Bill

Sabai
udonmap.com

Post by Sabai » May 30, 2022, 7:27 pm

I will PM you. I thought this was a private message initially. Best regards.
Sabai Sabai

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”