"Amazing" America

World news discussion forum
Post Reply
User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 10931
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by tamada » November 24, 2021, 8:10 am

jai yen yen wrote:
November 24, 2021, 1:12 am
There is a big problem with crime in the U.S. The majority of black citizens are good law abiding people while a small percentage are criminals which perpetuate most of the crime. People should need a license to own a gun and take a proper course in gun safety and pass a back ground check. Some states do this already. Now you can ban guns but the criminals will always have theirs as most buy them illegally anyway. I believe in the right to self defense, if someone breaks into my house I should be able to defend myself and family. As well if I am attacked on the street I should be able to defend myself. Should I be able to use a gun or knife? I would say yes. Do you think Kyle would be alive today if he did not have his gun with him that night? A good young man would have died by the acts of some lo life criminals. That would have been a shame. Yes Kyle was naive to think he should be out there trying to help but that in itself is not a crime or a reason to die.
"Good young man"? I guess the tears, the hyperventilation and the judge's intervention got to you.

Bad parenting gets my vote. How did it go again? "There's rioting WAY over yonder so don't mind me if I just unlock my gun safe WAY over here."



User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 789
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Declan MacPherson » November 24, 2021, 8:24 am

jai yen yen wrote:
November 24, 2021, 1:12 am
There is a big problem with crime in the U.S. The majority of black citizens are good law abiding people while a small percentage are criminals which perpetuate most of the crime. People should need a license to own a gun and take a proper course in gun safety and pass a back ground check. Some states do this already. Now you can ban guns but the criminals will always have theirs as most buy them illegally anyway. I believe in the right to self defense, if someone breaks into my house I should be able to defend myself and family. As well if I am attacked on the street I should be able to defend myself. Should I be able to use a gun or knife? I would say yes. Do you think Kyle would be alive today if he did not have his gun with him that night? A good young man would have died by the acts of some lo life criminals. That would have been a shame. Yes Kyle was naive to think he should be out there trying to help but that in itself is not a crime or a reason to die.
Yes, even the prosecution got shot down over their "vigilante" claims. Civilians all over Kenosha were filling the security void left as a result of the police being told to stand down by the mayor and the governor rejecting national guard troops.

According to Leftists of all bent, law-abiding citizens were expected to just stand around and get beaten (even one of the prosecutors suggested it to Kyle during the trial) while their homes and businesses were burned to the ground.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 10931
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by tamada » November 24, 2021, 8:39 am

The whole idea was stay the f*ck at home. That's what good and reasonable people do when the police tell them to. The criminal elements that hijacked the BLM protests to turn them into race riots would have (literally) burned themselves out overnight as the police had effectively kettled them. But what's this we see riding over the hill? It's Kid EMT with his blue, nitrile-rubber gloves and his AR-15, hell-bent on saving the 'hood.

I hope he joins the army or something and gets the firearm training he so obviously lacks and the damn good hiding he obviously deserves.

User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 789
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Declan MacPherson » November 24, 2021, 8:49 am

* * *

Joebama is in the crosshairs of litigation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://nypost.com/2021/11/22/kyle-ritt ... efamation/
Kyle Rittenhouse accuses Biden of ‘malice, defamation’

Yeah, Joe. You have no immunity for things you say about private citizens.

* * *
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 10931
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by tamada » November 24, 2021, 9:13 am

^ I saw a tagline for an article earlier where Rittenhouse was hoping to get back to a quiet, normal life.

"Buck up there son, we're gonna go sue us a President!"

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 15077
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by stattointhailand » November 24, 2021, 1:31 pm

Hold the sueing for another day.......... Tucker want's a chat

jai yen yen
udonmap.com
Posts: 1273
Joined: August 13, 2009, 8:35 am
Location: Canada, Hua Hin

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by jai yen yen » November 25, 2021, 12:33 am

tamada wrote:
November 24, 2021, 8:10 am
jai yen yen wrote:
November 24, 2021, 1:12 am
There is a big problem with crime in the U.S. The majority of black citizens are good law abiding people while a small percentage are criminals which perpetuate most of the crime. People should need a license to own a gun and take a proper course in gun safety and pass a back ground check. Some states do this already. Now you can ban guns but the criminals will always have theirs as most buy them illegally anyway. I believe in the right to self defense, if someone breaks into my house I should be able to defend myself and family. As well if I am attacked on the street I should be able to defend myself. Should I be able to use a gun or knife? I would say yes. Do you think Kyle would be alive today if he did not have his gun with him that night? A good young man would have died by the acts of some lo life criminals. That would have been a shame. Yes Kyle was naive to think he should be out there trying to help but that in itself is not a crime or a reason to die.
"Good young man"? I guess the tears, the hyperventilation and the judge's intervention got to you.

Bad parenting gets my vote. How did it go again? "There's rioting WAY over yonder so don't mind me if I just unlock my gun safe WAY over here."
No criminal record and a well spoken intelligent and a little naive but yes a good boy. Not a convicted child sex offender and low life like the vermin he put down in self defense. Why does it bother you so much that he took out some scum while defending himself. The black lives don't matter brigade killed many innocent people yet I don't see you protesting that and they killed those people not in self defense but merely because they opposed their idiotic doctrine or happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 10931
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by tamada » November 25, 2021, 7:52 am

jai yen yen wrote:
November 25, 2021, 12:33 am
tamada wrote:
November 24, 2021, 8:10 am
jai yen yen wrote:
November 24, 2021, 1:12 am
There is a big problem with crime in the U.S. The majority of black citizens are good law abiding people while a small percentage are criminals which perpetuate most of the crime. People should need a license to own a gun and take a proper course in gun safety and pass a back ground check. Some states do this already. Now you can ban guns but the criminals will always have theirs as most buy them illegally anyway. I believe in the right to self defense, if someone breaks into my house I should be able to defend myself and family. As well if I am attacked on the street I should be able to defend myself. Should I be able to use a gun or knife? I would say yes. Do you think Kyle would be alive today if he did not have his gun with him that night? A good young man would have died by the acts of some lo life criminals. That would have been a shame. Yes Kyle was naive to think he should be out there trying to help but that in itself is not a crime or a reason to die.
"Good young man"? I guess the tears, the hyperventilation and the judge's intervention got to you.

Bad parenting gets my vote. How did it go again? "There's rioting WAY over yonder so don't mind me if I just unlock my gun safe WAY over here."
No criminal record and a well spoken intelligent and a little naive but yes a good boy. Not a convicted child sex offender and low life like the vermin he put down in self defense. Why does it bother you so much that he took out some scum while defending himself. The black lives don't matter brigade killed many innocent people yet I don't see you protesting that and they killed those people not in self defense but merely because they opposed their idiotic doctrine or happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I can explain it for you but I cant' comprehend it for you.

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6520
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » November 25, 2021, 10:45 am

Jai yen yen might have the same response to you, no?
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 13330
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by jackspratt » November 25, 2021, 11:13 am

Another vigilante incident - but with a different result, and justice it seems for the family of Ahmaud Arbery.
A jury has found three men guilty of the murder of black man Ahmaud Arbery, who was shot while jogging in the US state of Georgia in February 2020......

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-25/ ... /100648728

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 10931
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by tamada » November 25, 2021, 11:29 am

jackspratt wrote:
November 25, 2021, 11:13 am
Another vigilante incident - but with a different result, and justice it seems for the family of Ahmaud Arbery.
A jury has found three men guilty of the murder of black man Ahmaud Arbery, who was shot while jogging in the US state of Georgia in February 2020......

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-25/ ... /100648728
Much more notable is the Republican Governor of Georgia has already kicked out the arcane, slavery-era laws on citizens arrest that these three munter's felt empowered by. They were prosecuted while claiming the protections of the old statute and lost. How do your spell LLLosers?

I am sure that the usual suspects here will leap to their defense saying that the governor is a traitor to America as he notably failed to bow to DJT's fake election, recount demands. I recall he was roundly booed by the attendees at the GOP Convention as well. They are so upset about his radicalism, they are putting their weight behind (another) recently converted Trump acolyte for the mid-terms.

However, more sensible people will take it at face value.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 10931
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by tamada » November 25, 2021, 11:41 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
November 25, 2021, 10:45 am
Jai yen yen might have the same response to you, no?
I wouldn't expect anything otherwise.

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2525
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by glalt » November 25, 2021, 2:47 pm

I don't know enough to base an informed opinion on the Arbery case, but since the trigger man shot three times, the jury made the right decision. A young black man is dead for no good reason. Since there were three white men, self defense is no defense at all, period.

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 4303
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Doodoo » November 25, 2021, 4:00 pm

Would like to see and hear people talk like the following It still brings the story across
"The jury made the right decision. A young man is dead for no good reason. Since there were three men, self defence is no defense at all. period "

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 5878
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Khun Paul » November 25, 2021, 5:49 pm

Any discussion about the rights and wrongs of American Laws and subsequenty enforcement, including outcome of Criminal cases involving firearms, is flawed from the word GO.
Over the last few months I have tri9ed and can make no sensible replies about anything that occurs in America, it is as if the Country and its Population is sleepwalking into chaos and division fuelled by mis-information and inflamatory rhetoric .

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2525
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by glalt » November 26, 2021, 10:22 am

The media and its thirst for anything that will make headlines is responsible for many wrongs. Not exactly lying but certainly misleading and inflammatory. There are always two sides for every story but liberal stories make the most headlines.

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 5878
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Khun Paul » November 26, 2021, 11:33 am

glalt wrote:
November 26, 2021, 10:22 am
The media and its thirst for anything that will make headlines is responsible for many wrongs. Not exactly lying but certainly misleading and inflammatory. There are always two sides for every story but liberal stories make the most headlines.
While that comment deserves being said, in actual; fact the problem is PEOPLE being unable to make considered arguments and believing anything written down as the truth .In short ignorance and stupidity and laziness is spawning the diatribe that emanates from all forms of Media these days plus the WWW.

Not many things are true these days. Those that are are indisputable, however , anything else is and can be subject to manipulation and half truths and lies etc, something the last American Government used to its advantage and we watch from the sidelines as many Governments are having to deal with so called empowered people who have found that this electronic age has given them a platform to spout in many cases absolute rubbish .

People are afraid to say shut up and tell them to go away .
I remember a saying attributed to Buddha.
Believe nothing unless you have found it to be true,......... that holds true today more than almost anything currently being written by any MEDIA platform.

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6743
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by GT93 » November 27, 2021, 1:32 am

glalt wrote:
November 20, 2021, 10:33 am
To each his own. As far as my living in S. California for five LONG years, I slept with a .357 Smith and Wesson under my pillow. If you wanted to buy something at 7-11 you had to go during the daylight ...
Cripes that's awful. I wouldn't want to live in that kind of situation.
Not in the bash 747man club

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1590
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Kenr6583 » November 27, 2021, 1:49 am

Let’s see, scared of the police, scared of your neighborhood, scared of life. Guess you know how the vast majority of minorities feel every day living in the United States.

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2525
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by glalt » November 27, 2021, 9:10 am

Being born and raised in north western Ohio farm country, I was insulated from life in dangerous areas. I have been to a lot of countries and southern Kalifornia was the most dangerous place I have ever lived. Here in Thailand, there is no doubt we have our share of thieves, BUT, violent thieves are still rare. The Thai police are apt to shoot first and sort it out later although they are much more restrained these days. I do feel sorry for the people who have to live in high crime areas. It appears to me that drugs are more dangerous than most people realize.

Post Reply

Return to “World News”