Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

General Udon Thani topics only!
User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 8292
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 24, 2021, 8:06 pm

747man wrote:
November 24, 2021, 4:06 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 24, 2021, 3:11 pm
Does the winner get a crown to wear ..??? a years free supply of Brilcream ??...... i prefer a pearl necklace.

Vote DM .. you know it makes sense !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always had an Idea that YOU were a Bit Gay.....You Don't need Brylcream for your head,More like 15/40 Engine Oil, Slap it on to Polish it up....
Marvelous .... so i take it i can count on your nomination and vote Alan thankyou.

I have been up.in the artic and dug out all my medals from the war , cleaning them.in readyness to be crowned after the votes are counted.. i also found the newspaper cuttings from when i single handedly saved 370 children from.a burning orhanage wearing only my socks.

Vote DM .. you know it makes sense


Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11943
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by 747man » November 24, 2021, 9:07 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 24, 2021, 8:06 pm
747man wrote:
November 24, 2021, 4:06 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 24, 2021, 3:11 pm
Does the winner get a crown to wear ..??? a years free supply of Brilcream ??...... i prefer a pearl necklace.

Vote DM .. you know it makes sense !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always had an Idea that YOU were a Bit Gay.....You Don't need Brylcream for your head,More like 15/40 Engine Oil, Slap it on to Polish it up....
Marvelous .... so i take it i can count on your nomination and vote Alan thankyou.

I have been up.in the artic and dug out all my medals from the war , cleaning them.in readyness to be crowned after the votes are counted.. i also found the newspaper cuttings from when i single handedly saved 370 children from.a burning orhanage wearing only my socks.

Vote DM .. you know it makes sense
Marvelous .... so i take it i can count on your nomination and vote Alan thankyou......Sorry DM,But I Don't Bat for the OTHER Side...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2525
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by glalt » November 24, 2021, 10:01 pm

Nominations would certainly cause hard feelings and insults. There are plenty of whingers here already.

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6743
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by GT93 » November 25, 2021, 12:24 am

Thailand is full of champion farang whingers. It's a popular way to pass the time between sips of Leo.
Not in the bash 747man club

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 10931
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by tamada » November 25, 2021, 11:01 am

GT93 wrote:
November 25, 2021, 12:24 am
Thailand is full of champion farang whingers. It's a popular way to pass the time between sips of Leo.
And your excuse is what exactly?

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 10931
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by tamada » November 25, 2021, 11:02 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 24, 2021, 8:06 pm
747man wrote:
November 24, 2021, 4:06 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 24, 2021, 3:11 pm
Does the winner get a crown to wear ..??? a years free supply of Brilcream ??...... i prefer a pearl necklace.

Vote DM .. you know it makes sense !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always had an Idea that YOU were a Bit Gay.....You Don't need Brylcream for your head,More like 15/40 Engine Oil, Slap it on to Polish it up....
Marvelous .... so i take it i can count on your nomination and vote Alan thankyou.

I have been up.in the artic and dug out all my medals from the war , cleaning them.in readyness to be crowned after the votes are counted.. i also found the newspaper cuttings from when i single handedly saved 370 children from.a burning orhanage wearing only my socks.

Vote DM .. you know it makes sense
Point of note: Self-nomination isn't permitted.

Subject for debate at UFES on the 'morrow?

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 10931
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by tamada » November 25, 2021, 11:03 am

papafarang wrote:
November 23, 2021, 11:03 am
jackspratt wrote:
November 23, 2021, 9:49 am
I have reported this post to Admin, as it appears to exclude females, and non-binary gender types. :-"
DM is non-binary and a bit gay too.
I also heard he has a third nipple for which he would have been burned at the stake in olden times.

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 8292
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 26, 2021, 6:45 am

tamada wrote:
November 25, 2021, 11:03 am
papafarang wrote:
November 23, 2021, 11:03 am
jackspratt wrote:
November 23, 2021, 9:49 am
I have reported this post to Admin, as it appears to exclude females, and non-binary gender types. :-"
DM is non-binary and a bit gay too.
I also heard he has a third nipple for which he would have been burned at the stake in olden times.
Now my third nipple " secret " is out (thanks Tam) i will confess it came in handy whilst breast feeding the puppies after little Jills milk dried up.

Nominations are difficult as so many diverse members offering so much to the forum in different ways , in no specific order ... sorry if i missed you off.

Parrot ..informative and Thai translations
Kopkei ..covid updates
Dui Dui ..health
Doodoo .. things that apparently really happened , informing on darkness
Statts .. sport , Boris and Brexit (def not jokes)
Jacksprat .. third gender topics , forum fairplay and racism
Declan US Politics
LYM .. Ice hockey :?
Rct ..coffee shops
Papafarang ..SCONES
Noosard .. odd Kiwi n Ozz news
Barney .. Aussie past history
GT93 ..trolling
Nightwatchman.. fair n balanced reporting and searching for 747
Jello .. food pics
KP .. Thai life ,common sense and world politics
timmy .. where to buy things , burgers and Archa drinking
STWW .. Immigration
747 .. jokes ...all things lilac and reporting posts
DM .. Grass roots football , yellow vax book usage, weather , travel , road works, East v West Udon news, total BS.
Tamada ..all things Jock and long meaningless words

Hope that helps
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

rct
udonmap.com
Posts: 1114
Joined: September 24, 2007, 8:29 am

Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by rct » November 26, 2021, 7:54 am

DM did the heavy lifting!

Now to book a venue. Chareon Hotel ballroom is good even though we must limit attendance to just 80 tables of 10 (that's 800, including the press). In future years, if Paul plays this right, we'll need Tung Sri Muang fairgrounds. I've been there with 1,000 tables of ten.

Meanwhile back to plotting my coffee shop, where to eat and property reports, hoping to make a stronger candidate in 2022 and beyond.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 10931
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by tamada » November 26, 2021, 8:37 am

Will someone just give DM his bloody tiara back FFS. I said no good would come of nicking it in the first place.

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 8292
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 26, 2021, 8:39 am

tamada wrote:
November 26, 2021, 8:37 am
Will someone just give DM the bloody tiara FFS.
That should be ..... Tiara , Sash , prize money and free life time supply of cosmetics (inc wart cream and KY )
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 10931
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by tamada » November 26, 2021, 8:40 am

Late nominee.

Niggly for his recent, epic work with the resistance.

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 8292
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 26, 2021, 8:54 am

tamada wrote:
November 26, 2021, 8:40 am
Late nominee.

Niggly for his recent, epic work with the resistance.
Yeah i miss Niggly .. some evenings i think about him and cry wetting my pillow.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11943
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by 747man » November 26, 2021, 11:17 am

747 .. jokes ...all things lilac and reporting posts....If Yer Don't Like, Then Don't Look O.K. ??

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 5878
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by Khun Paul » November 26, 2021, 11:23 am

tamada wrote:
November 26, 2021, 8:40 am
Late nominee.

Niggly for his recent, epic work with the resistance.
Really, how sad.. Not to worry another similar person will surely turn up one day to pamper to your symptoms

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 10931
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by tamada » November 26, 2021, 12:41 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
November 26, 2021, 11:23 am
tamada wrote:
November 26, 2021, 8:40 am
Late nominee.

Niggly for his recent, epic work with the resistance.
Really, how sad.. Not to worry another similar person will surely turn up one day to pamper to your symptoms
Talking of Pampers, where do you get yours?

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 10931
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by tamada » November 26, 2021, 12:41 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 26, 2021, 8:54 am
tamada wrote:
November 26, 2021, 8:40 am
Late nominee.

Niggly for his recent, epic work with the resistance.
Yeah i miss Niggly .. some evenings i think about him and cry wetting my pillow.
Try biting your pillow instead.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 15079
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Mr. Udonmap pageant 2021

Post by stattointhailand » November 26, 2021, 12:58 pm

tamada wrote:
November 26, 2021, 12:41 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
November 26, 2021, 11:23 am
tamada wrote:
November 26, 2021, 8:40 am
Late nominee.

Niggly for his recent, epic work with the resistance.
Really, how sad.. Not to worry another similar person will surely turn up one day to pamper to your symptoms
Talking of Pampers, where do you get yours?
Probably at Pampafarangs :-$

Post Reply

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”