English Premier League 2021/22

General sports news and discussions.
dezzer111
udonmap.com

Re: English Premier League 2021/22

Post by dezzer111 » November 22, 2021, 2:26 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 22, 2021, 10:42 am
Awfully quiet in Nong Khai this morning ..INTERNET DOWN ..Alan ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......stats from the Man City game show possibly time the fat Spanish waiter started clearing his desk :-"

DM
Laffa's at the wheel, just like O'le, another head on crash is on the cards, the waiters job is still open for Raffffffa.

"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

thewatchman
udonmap.com

Post by thewatchman » November 22, 2021, 7:48 pm

747man wrote:
November 22, 2021, 11:33 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
Awfully quiet in Nong Khai this morning ..INTERNET DOWN ..Alan ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......stats from the Man City game show possibly time the fat Spanish waiter started clearing his desk :-"

DM
NO, Internet is NOT Down, I EXPECTED That Result Yesterday NO Disgrace to have Our INJURY Hit Team beaten by The present Champions,Now Yet Another Injury to one of Ours....
stop cryin jumbo get on with it ,wasn,t that what your were saying when pickford took van dijk out and he missed 9 months, not forgetting richarlison taking Thiago out and him missing for 2 months?
laughing at the occasional visitor and failed taxi drivers

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » November 22, 2021, 8:13 pm

thewatchman wrote:
November 22, 2021, 7:48 pm
747man wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
NO, Internet is NOT Down, I EXPECTED That Result Yesterday NO Disgrace to have Our INJURY Hit Team beaten by The present Champions,Now Yet Another Injury to one of Ours....
stop cryin jumbo get on with it ,wasn,t that what your were saying when pickford took van dijk out and he missed 9 months, not forgetting richarlison taking Thiago out and him missing for 2 months?
Yep some Bluenoses only have selected memory,😆

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 22, 2021, 8:16 pm

thewatchman wrote:
747man wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
But..........Didn't Van Donk try to " Take Out " James in the first 10 Minutes or so in the same Match....?? :-k :-k

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 22, 2021, 8:18 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
November 22, 2021, 8:13 pm
thewatchman wrote:
747man wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Yep some Bluenoses only have selected memory,😆
And YOU Reds Haven't Have Yer ?? :-k :-k :^o :^o :^o

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 22, 2021, 8:18 pm

747man wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
WALOB .. all clubs suffer injuries stop whinging and making excuses covering thr fact your club are at best mediocre and heading towards a relegation battle... manager after manager ..millions after millions and still kak.

[Redacted]

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » November 22, 2021, 10:27 pm

:D
Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 22, 2021, 8:18 pm
747man wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
WALOB .. all clubs suffer injuries stop whinging and making excuses covering thr fact your club are at best mediocre and heading towards a relegation battle... manager after manager ..millions after millions and still kak.

Now run along and reporr that to admin like you do all posts that make you nip your anus n cry 555555

DM
Seems to have all gone quiet,yep radio silence on the Riviera.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » November 22, 2021, 10:51 pm

747man wrote:
November 22, 2021, 11:29 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
November 22, 2021, 10:34 am
Well, the Everton offence kept up their side of the bargain by getting shut out again in a hapless performance against City. However, their goaltender kept up his reputation as a sieve by letting three shots dribble by him. Doesn't anyone at Goodison know how to play the Bloody game of soccer!!!!!?
So YOU Obviously never watched the SOCCER ( Oooppss FOOTBALL Match ) letting three shots dribble by him...That says it ALL...... [-X [-X
It's how I picture it. The Everton goaltender flops down, but the ball rolls under his protruding stomach by inches. And it happens three times. Isn't bloody football wonderful!!!!!?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 23, 2021, 12:07 am

Yes, bloody football is wonderful. It's more fun than religion. I agree with 747man's recent customary insightful analysis.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » November 23, 2021, 12:58 am

GT93 wrote:
November 23, 2021, 12:07 am
Yes, bloody football is wonderful. It's more fun than religion. I agree with 747man's recent customary insightful analysis.
747 is a professional and predicted the disaster with canny insight. He understands his bloody football team well!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 23, 2021, 5:02 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
November 22, 2021, 10:51 pm
747man wrote:
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
Well, the Everton offence kept up their side of the bargain by getting shut out again in a hapless performance against City. However, their goaltender kept up his reputation as a sieve by letting three shots dribble by him. Doesn't anyone at Goodison know how to play the Bloody game of soccer!!!!!?
So YOU Obviously never watched the SOCCER ( Oooppss FOOTBALL Match ) letting three shots dribble by him...That says it ALL...... [-X [-X
It's how I picture it. The Everton goaltender flops down, but the ball rolls under his protruding stomach by inches. And it happens three times. Isn't bloody football wonderful!!!!!?
Englands number ONE :lol: :? =; .. time for a change perhaps Pickfords ego outweigh his talents and he does appear to be getting a tad overly rotund ... too much of the scouse delicacy Wet Nelly maybe ????

What 747 knows about football you could write on the back of a Thai lottery ticket in 1" letters .. precisely the reason hes a former cabby (not a football manager) this before a migrant nicked his job ..and his Lada... apparently passengers in the Lilac Lada Limo get more understandable conversation with the freshly beached Bangladeshi driver. :lol:

waiting your retort from the naughty step Alan .. be patient for my reply as im away on the road for a couple of days.

DM :wave: :love:

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » November 23, 2021, 7:18 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 23, 2021, 5:02 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
November 22, 2021, 10:51 pm
747man wrote:
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
Englands number ONE :lol: :? =; .. time for a change perhaps Pickfords ego outweigh his talents and he does appear to be getting a tad overly rotund ... too much of the scouse delicacy Wet Nelly maybe ????

What 747 knows about football you could write on the back of a Thai lottery ticket in 1" letters .. precisely the reason hes a former cabby (not a football manager) this before a migrant nicked his job ..and his Lada... apparently passengers in the Lilac Lada Limo get more understandable conversation with the freshly beached Bangladeshi driver. :lol:

waiting your retort from the naughty step Alan .. be patient for my reply as im away on the road for a couple of days.

DM :wave: :love:
That's funny and well-analysed although one can't help having a soft spot for 747 and his lilac-coloured source of income.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 24, 2021, 1:52 am

Look fellas this thread is about Bloody FOOTBALL !!!!! and not 747man nor lilac. Who in the Bloody FOOTBALL !!!!! is going to be Everton's next victim?

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » November 24, 2021, 5:24 am

747 is the bloody Football!!!!! expert so he is fair game when he messes up, which seems to be often lately. He needs to focus on his Bloody backup Football teams!!!!! As for your latter question, there is always next year. Maybe if Everton has an exhibition soccer game scheduled with Mighty Scunthorpe, they might manage a 0-0 draw. That would warm the cockles of Everton's Bloody Football!!!!! fans.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 24, 2021, 6:15 am

Oh dear, I had to do some homework. I think you overlooked the home game against Saudicastle on 31 December. I think the Toffees might win that one. They're also at home against Leeds on 13 February. It would be awful not to win that game. Bloody FOOTBALL !!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 24, 2021, 9:02 am

Glazer to Woodward 48 hours ago: Ole's sacked and Carrick's the caretaker till end of season so we'll shop for a top-flight manager then, OK? Tell the fans and media.

Woodward to Glazer 24 hours ago: They're not having it. Looks like we'll have to sign Poch ASAP since the natives are getting restless and he may be snapped up before we're ready.

Glazer to Woodward 6 hours ago: Oh look! We won in Spain and Carrick's got us into the playoffs. Tell Poch not to be in so much of a hurry, OK? Do you know this Valverde guy?

In other news, it appears that de Gea has miraculously rediscovered what he's supposed to do with the BLOODY football!!!
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 24, 2021, 10:39 am

GT93 wrote:
November 24, 2021, 1:52 am
Look fellas this thread is about Bloody FOOTBALL !!!!! and not 747man nor lilac. Who in the Bloody FOOTBALL !!!!! is going to be Everton's next victim?
...Small Things Amuse even Smaller Minds Guy,Yeah ?? :lol: :lol:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 24, 2021, 1:35 pm

"In other news, it appears that de Gea has miraculously rediscovered what he's supposed to do with the BLOODY football!!!"

One down 25 to go?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 24, 2021, 7:54 pm

Latest fromthe FOOTBALL 365 wedsite

Bruce is being considered for interim.Man U .. UCMTSU

also spotted this letter from.a dishruntled Everton fan whose Rafa rose tinted spectacles are broken ..UNLIKE the lilac loving lada limo driving leppa from.Nong Khai

Rafa out?
I’m genuinely surprised there isn’t more talk of how precarious Rafas position at Everton is. Can we just ignore 1 point n the last 5 games? Including beating a woeful Norwich at home and its 5 points in 8 games. And excluding Man City they weren’t hard games. I accept West Ham are playing very well but if we can’t hope to beat them at home what’s the point?

We are going into a December with Liverpool (shudder thinking what they will do to us), a resurgent Crytal Palace, Arsenal looking pretty good and Chelsea (need i say they are flying?). I struggle to see us getting more than 1 point from that.

We are going to be in a relegation struggle come January and thankfully I can see 3 teams worse than us but as of now I can’t see us finishing the season higher that 14th-15th.

Rafa has to go asap IMHO.
Steve, Limerick, Ireland

Realistically this guy has a point and come January Rafa may be back on the El Doleo

DM

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 24, 2021, 10:28 pm

Steve ?? Limerick ??

The was a young Toffee named Steve,
Whose occupation was to Thieve,
Whilst watching the blues,
and seeing them lose,
He gets up at half time and leaves

Return to “World Sports”