Thailand news, views and comments
pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Re: Phuket Sandbox

Post by pipoz4444 » October 5, 2021, 2:50 am

marcus1 wrote:
October 5, 2021, 12:30 am
Air Asia are flying as of next month.
Booked to fly on the 2nd from Udon and return 9th...(Direct and return flights).
Great price too.
Approx 1500 baht each way...
Bargain.
Thanks Marcus1

pipoz4444

That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » October 5, 2021, 9:57 am

I'm booked on flights this Thursday HKT/BKK/KKC with Thai Smile. I've been watching the last few days and, they seem to be on time. Will report back if/when I make the trip.

Incidentally, referring to Stats post, bars on Bangla Road have been fully open since 1/10. You can now get a beer in a coffee mug and discuss geo-politics with a munter from Surin freely.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » October 6, 2021, 7:47 pm

So just to be clear, if anybody knows, if I fly into the Phuket say end first week of November (say on the 8th Nov),

Will I need to book a SHA Plus+ Hotel
Will I need to book the Hotel for 7 Night or 14 Nights or can I fly to Udon Thani after only 5 Nights in the Hotel?

Any advice is welcome

pipoz4444

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » October 8, 2021, 9:23 pm

OK, yesterday I went through the Pre-Approval Registration/Application process for the COE, on line. For those who haven't yet done it yet, the link is below.

After filling in information and uploading the relevant/request documents (drag and paste), I received an email from the Royal Thai Embassy, confirming that they had received my Application and at the same time advising me of, my six digit code number.

Didn't have to upload any proof of a Hotel Booking or Flight Booking at this time. I only had to state what date that I intended to arrive in Phuket, which must be 30 days or less from the date you make this Registration/Application, or it will not accept it.

Went back into the system late today, to "Check the Result" and is say "Under Approval".

System is easy to use and all positive so far =D> \:D/

Now, just have to wait a few more days, as it's a weekend here.

I am guessing that once the approval process is completed, the RTE will send a second notification email.

LINK: Registration/application on https://coethailand.mfa.go.th

Capture 07 October 2021 3.PNG

pipoz4444

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » October 13, 2021, 6:37 pm

Have the Pre-Approval Registration/Application from the Royal Thai Embassy

Plus have the Pre-paid SHA Plus Hotel Confirmation Certifcate (it even looks official)

Now moving onto the Registration for Certificate of Entry.

But have to wait a week, because the COE is only good/valid for 15 Days (I think), from the time that the RTE issues the COE, up to the time that I Depart. Have to wait until about 17 Days before I depart before I Lodge.

pipoz4444

Return to “Thailand News”