Vaccination jabs

General Udon Thani topics only!
kopkei
udonmap.com

Re: Vaccination jabs

Post by kopkei » October 6, 2021, 2:28 pm

[/quote]

Sorry but that is mostly hogwash. The healthiest of persons can get COVID and can and do die, not all but some do. Getting a vaccine is a no brainier.
[/quote]
yep, it is indeed as you said The healthiest of persons can get COVID and can and do die, not all but some do...even some double /triple vaccinated die too ....and yes some die of side effects of the vaccine ....but the majority will survive also without any vaccine (as there is no 100% one) ...it all comes to what you think is best for you , but stop making that decision for others ... :-k

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » October 6, 2021, 3:48 pm

Pfizer vaccinations rolling out for students in Udon and surrounding districts:
Attachments
243919230_2039925796146886_8699786097284958588_n.jpg
244164993_2039925716146894_488526097013258248_n.jpg
243928111_2039925859480213_2630349280810312204_n.jpg

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 6, 2021, 3:52 pm

The virus affects different people in different ways. Some become very sick and die. Some seem to have a natural immunity and are not affected. It's the same with the vaccines. The bottom line is that if you choose not to be vaccinated, you are betting against the odds. The odds tell us that the vaccines are for the most part effective. I'm not a gambler but I will get vaccinated if/when it is available. I like the odds.

Hatari

Post by Hatari » October 6, 2021, 5:07 pm

Pfizer vaccine is available at Loei hospital.I had my second jab today.I registered with expat vac website the first day it was up and running.
Loei hospital very well organized and highly efficient.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » October 6, 2021, 7:49 pm

Giggle wrote:
October 5, 2021, 7:57 pm
It's not a one-size fits all scenario.
Well, of course. :roll:

That's what statistics are. You would expect the CDC to publish information on a case-by-case basis, listing the specific risk factors for each individual? You, too, sir, rely on statistics for your own assertions.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 6, 2021, 8:22 pm

Hatari wrote:
October 6, 2021, 5:07 pm
Pfizer vaccine is available at Loei hospital.I had my second jab today.I registered with expat vac website the first day it was up and running.
Loei hospital very well organized and highly efficient.
It appears that I need to schedule a trip to Loei.

Added -

I told my wife about Loei hospital and she already knew it. The doctor told her that we must wait three months before getting vaccinated. That doesn't sound right but she is sure that is the situation. That is supposedly because of the meds we received while in the hospital.

ajarnudon
udonmap.com

Post by ajarnudon » October 11, 2021, 1:23 am

"Thai news, along with the news of many other countries in the world (and Udon Map forum), is a mixture of fact, opinion, fantasy and scaremongering.
Fitting squarely into the "fantasy and scaremongering" space is the publication linked above by Doodoo.
If you would like a taste of its credibility, just click on "Our Vision" in the website. This appears very quickly:"

I'm with you Jackspratt (and Parrot) - the URL gives it up straight away. Wordpress is a bloggers site for people with views to express them; about as objective as any blog I would write from the perspective of the football team I follow. Government sites give information that can, in many cases, be relied upon for statistics etc. However, in some countries there is "selective" reporting to support a government's perspective, not showing the complete picture. University sites quoting figures on research are generally much more reliable.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » October 11, 2021, 11:50 am

Tell them what results you want in a poll, and any freshman polisci student can write a questionnaire to validate those results. Tell any university what results you want from "research" and they can magically produce those results -- for a small, tax-payer-funded research grant, of course.

Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » October 11, 2021, 8:14 pm

Giggle wrote:
October 11, 2021, 11:50 am
Tell them what results you want in a poll, and any freshman polisci student can write a questionnaire to validate those results. Tell any university what results you want from "research" and they can magically produce those results -- for a small, tax-payer-funded research grant, of course.
Yes, you have proven that results can be skewed, but presented no evidence that it happened in any particular study.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 12, 2021, 7:44 am

What amazes me is the aount of people world-wide who seemingly latch onto any information and believe it without doing any research about that subject, believing far ouit statements and very often serious mis-information. It seems the abilty of people to to make decisions is based on how the {UIBL:IC feel or not as the case maybe.

Sadly today people make decisions based on how many likes a subject gets and people do post outrageous claims based on absolutely nothing but what they personally feel .
In days of old we used Encylopedias, updated every year as the major source of information, which together with other books on a particular subject became the accredited source of ionformation for the vast majority, nowadays any idiot can post anything and because it gels with what a person or many feel , people start believing it with little or zero proof.
That in relation to this pandemic and the information including vaccines has proven to be one of the most dangerous aspects of this problem. Peoples inabilty to make logical decisions based on PROVEN information .
Creating confusion, mayhem and in the end people dying because they believed what the idiots were saying . Even those idiots who hold or help high positions. Truly amazing just how gullible people are !!

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”