Corona Virus / COVID-19 Important Information

nutosf
udonmap.com

Re: Corona Virus / COVID-19 Important Information

Post by nutosf » September 13, 2021, 12:58 pm

I downloaded the app and entered id number on hospital certificate of vaccination and phone number. App excepted both and next page asked for otp. I have not received otp. I cannot proceed.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 13, 2021, 1:55 pm

Thai Government presentation in English (Facebook)
September 13 Monday

https://www.facebook.com/thailandprd/vi ... 0850707280

nutosf
udonmap.com

Post by nutosf » September 14, 2021, 2:06 pm

OK, got it working today. I received OTP within seconds. All of my information was correct. Nice to see the site working so well.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » September 14, 2021, 2:22 pm

nutosf wrote:
September 14, 2021, 2:06 pm
OK, got it working today. I received OTP within seconds. All of my information was correct. Nice to see the site working so well.
Have you had both jabs?

I deleted the app & tried registering again using the vaccination 13 digit ID & this time the warning message was my phone number was not in their records. I checked the form & sure enough the space for phone number was blank. I’m going to make sure they fill in the gaps when we go for the second jab later in the week
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

nutosf
udonmap.com

Post by nutosf » September 14, 2021, 7:29 pm

Yes, both jabs, 8 September, my second.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » September 14, 2021, 7:43 pm

Thanks.

Maybe I have to have the second to complete the record so I can see it on the app. I’ll have to wait & see

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » September 14, 2021, 10:00 pm

I tried the other day to do the Mor Prom app account set up and it sat and ran thw swirly till it timed out and did that 4-5 times. Today I tried again and it accepted by 13 digit number ID off my vaccine certificate and my phone number. I received the "OTP" via SMS on my phone, entered it and was in.. My Vaccination certificate is shown in the app. If I get an official COVID test that will show up there too...
Dave

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 15, 2021, 11:16 am

Important for some.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » September 15, 2021, 11:25 am

tamada wrote:
September 15, 2021, 11:16 am
Important for some.

British Embassy vaccine update 15 September 2021_Redacted.pdf
Strange, I don’t think Udon Thani has been mentioned once on these updates & we’re going well on expats Pfizer vacs from what I can see

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 15, 2021, 11:31 am

^ Correct. Never, ever gets a mention. Looks like Udon's farang intelligentsia have it all sussed out anyway. Interesting to see what happen after all the donated shots run out and suddenly it's booster time.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 15, 2021, 12:02 pm

tamada wrote:
September 15, 2021, 11:31 am
^ Correct. Never, ever gets a mention. Looks like Udon's farang intelligentsia have it all sussed out anyway. Interesting to see what happen after all the donated shots run out and suddenly it's booster time.
All the ex Soi Samphan CIA , SAS, FES , FBI , SEALS etc etc must still have some sway in the corridors of power to get Udon expats vaxxed so swiftly.. :D

IF IF IF a booster time does become necessary will probably utilize my BKKUDH Moderna option.

A buddy sent me a pic from the UNI live ... seems a lot less hectic then last 2 days.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 15, 2021, 1:42 pm

September 15 Wednesday

https://www.facebook.com/thailandprd/vi ... 7620478883

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 15, 2021, 2:18 pm

tamada wrote:
September 15, 2021, 11:31 am
Why would that be interesting?

The need and benefits of boosters for the vast majority are unproven.

Certainly there are some people who don’t make a good amount of protection from 2 shots who benefit but that’s a tiny percentage.

Also the advantages of using the same vaccine, even for the few who need a booster, are not at all clear and using a different vaccine, maybe AZ, are likely to provide better protection.

However I am not going to try to get exposure to covid19 any time soon, if ever.

For those who have a normal vaccination reaction catching Covid after you are protected (it’s similar to a cold for the overwhelming majority) gives better and broader protection than 3 vaccination shots.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 15, 2021, 2:50 pm

BOOSTERS

Research and decide yourself
LIsteneing to the backwoods Doctors here is not the answer

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 16, 2021, 1:54 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
September 10, 2021, 5:58 pm
jackspratt wrote:
September 9, 2021, 8:19 am
Thanks Dero - very helpful. 👍

It will be interesting to see what "certificate" they hand out on Monday after I get my second shot of Pfizer.

But reading what you have received, I am not sure how the information can be used prior to a first visit back to Oz. I will contact the Dept of Health after Monday.
My sister has put the question to her doctor (a personal friend) who administered her 2 x AZ jabs. No worries, just email copies of my paperwork through and the doctor will sort it - oh AND Medicare Card (Sister has it). She was telling me details of the vaccines appear on the "My Gov/Medicare" site. eg. Batch, exp date, time of injection etc.
I advise all to photograph the paperwork you are given, as I did after my 1st dose, to get these details.
NOTE: For Australian Eyes Only!

Today I emailed a copy of my Thai Certificate of Codid-19 Vaccination to the medical clinic I go to if required while I am visiting Oz. The clinic has my full relevant details on record.

The Certificate is missing my passport number, signature of the certifying officer, and stamp (if it is applicable).

3 hours later I received an email from the myGov website, advising me to login to my myGov inbox, where (in the Medicare section) it shows me as fully vaccinated, and includes a COID-19 Digital Certificate plus an Immunisation History Statement. :D

For reference.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 17, 2021, 4:25 pm

September 17 Friday

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=383248509959768

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » September 18, 2021, 1:06 pm

Question: For incoming travellers to Thailand, those who are have been fully vaccinated (2 shots). In my case 2 shots of Pfzier.

Has the Thai Government/Immigration, defined a maximum time period (in months or days) from the Date of what was my 2nd vaccine shot, to the Date of my Entry into Thailand, as a fully vaccinated incoming Traveller.

I found this Link, updated on 14 Septemebr 2021, but it doesn't seem to talk about the the time between the Date of Vaccination (Second) and the Date of Arrival in Thailand? : https://www.thaiembassy.com/travel-to-t ... strictions

Certificate of Entry (COE)

Everyone planning to come to Thailand should know that having a valid COE is mandatory during the COVID pandemic. The COE or Certificate of Entry is an official document issued to Thai nationals and Foreign nationals who are permitted to enter Thailand. It confirms that you meet the entry requirements as set by the Thai government and you are accepted to enter Thailand.

Thailand COVID Insurance for Foreigners

Aside from the mandatory state quarantine, all foreigners traveling to Thailand must provide a travel insurance policy before departing to Thailand. The COVID travel insurance certificate must be submitted to the Thai embassy when applying for the visa and COE Certificate of Entry and needs to state explicitly that the health insurance is for 100,000 USD or more and COVID-19 is covered. The insurance policy must cover the duration of your stay in Thailand. If your insurance does not meet these requirements, you will not be allowed to travel to Thailand.

Thailand AQ (Mandatory Quarantine)

UPDATE: All travelers, Thai, and foreigners, will be required to undergo a 14-day quarantine regardless of nationality or vaccination status, except for those arriving under the Phuket and Samui Sandbox programs.
All travelers both Thai nationals and foreign nationals arriving in Bangkok are required to undergo a mandatory quarantine of 14 days at any of the accredited Alternative State Quarantine or ASQ Hotels accredited by the Ministry of Health.

What If I am Vaccinated? Enter Without Quarantine

Vaccinated travelers will be able to enter Thailand without quarantine under the Phuket Sandbox Program and Samui Plus Sandbox Programs, subject to a certificate of vaccination or so-called “vaccine passport”.
Requirements:
• Certificate of vaccination completed at least 14 days and no more than 12 months before arrival in Thailand.
• COVID-19 Free Certificate, within 72 hours before departure
• COE or Certificate of Entry
• SHA+ Hotel Booking Certificate
• Prepaid RT-PCR COVID-19 test

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on September 18, 2021, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » September 18, 2021, 1:17 pm

Interesting question. The link you provide states 12 months maximum but, I guess this will be amended as and when the need for boosters is clarified.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » September 18, 2021, 1:20 pm

samster wrote:
September 18, 2021, 1:17 pm
Interesting question. The link you provide states 12 months maximum but, I guess this will be amended as and when the need for boosters is clarified.
Thanks Samster and and yes I should read it more carelfully. :confused:

It will be 6 1/2 months, from the date of my second vacination shot, to the day that I arrive in Thailand

The policy where I am is that the Government/Medical Institutions, will only adminster the 3rd Booster shot of Pfzier to me 8 Months after the date of my 2nd Pfzier shot, so I cannot get my Booster shot before I travel. :-k

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 18, 2021, 1:54 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
September 18, 2021, 1:06 pm
Question: For incoming travellers to Thailand, those who are have been fully vaccinated (2 shots). In my case 2 shots of Pfzier.

Has the Thai Government/Immigration, defined a maximum time period (in months or days) from the Date of what was my 2nd vaccine shot, to the Date of my Entry into Thailand, as a fully vaccinated incoming Traveller.

——- snip ——-
• Certificate of vaccination completed at least 14 days and no more than 12 months before arrival in Thailand.
• COVID-19 Free Certificate, within 72 hours before departure

pipoz4444
Hasn’t your post answered your question?

Also entering as a fully fully vaccinated only changes the conditions of entry to the Phuket and Samui sand boxes
For international travelers who are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated, they will be required to undergo the mandatory alternative quarantine of 15 days in a designated quarantine hotel in Bangkok before they can travel to other parts of Thailand.

Additionally, international travelers who booked flights entering Thailand through Bangkok airport, are also required to undergo the mandatory quarantine regardless of vaccination status. For vaccinated travelers who do not wish to quarantine, you must enter using the sandbox program.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”