covid cases udon

Post Reply
User avatar
Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com
Posts: 2959
Joined: July 10, 2005, 8:53 am
Location: Ban Dung or Perth W.A.

Re: covid cases udon

Post by Bandung_Dero » July 21, 2021, 7:16 pm

Can I ask @parrot to give us his daily situation (translation) on the status per Amphoe. I am missing it!
Thank you.


Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

User avatar
maaka
udonmap.com
Posts: 3106
Joined: October 9, 2007, 6:03 am

Re: covid cases udon

Post by maaka » July 22, 2021, 7:35 am

thanks Pipoz, have left you a PM..

User avatar
parrot
udonmap.com
Posts: 9928
Joined: March 19, 2006, 8:32 pm

Re: covid cases udon

Post by parrot » July 22, 2021, 8:28 am

Bandung_Dero wrote:
July 21, 2021, 7:16 pm
Can I ask @parrot to give us his daily situation (translation) on the status per Amphoe. I am missing it!
Thank you.
The city has a habit of changing reporting methods/facebook pages/etc......so, I haven't kept up with some of it. But here are yesterday's numbers: total 66 cases in Udon
Nayung 3
Namsom 4
Kudjap 4
Udon proper 27
Nongsaeng 1
Penn 4
Sangkhom 3
Bandung 6
Nonghan 6
Prajak 1
Chaiwan 4
Wangsammaw 2
Kumpawaphi 1
Udon total deaths now at 22

User avatar
Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com
Posts: 2959
Joined: July 10, 2005, 8:53 am
Location: Ban Dung or Perth W.A.

Re: covid cases udon

Post by Bandung_Dero » July 22, 2021, 9:07 am

Thank you, I know the reporting is hit and miss but at least I can see a trend if the same source is used daily.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

User avatar
semperfiguy
udonmap.com
Posts: 2247
Joined: July 16, 2010, 12:49 pm
Location: Udon Thani, Thailand

Re: covid cases udon

Post by semperfiguy » July 22, 2021, 11:35 am

parrot wrote:
July 22, 2021, 8:28 am
Bandung_Dero wrote:
July 21, 2021, 7:16 pm
Can I ask @parrot to give us his daily situation (translation) on the status per Amphoe. I am missing it!
Thank you.
The city has a habit of changing reporting methods/facebook pages/etc......so, I haven't kept up with some of it. But here are yesterday's numbers: total 66 cases in Udon
Nayung 3
Namsom 4
Kudjap 4
Udon proper 27
Nongsaeng 1
Penn 4
Sangkhom 3
Bandung 6
Nonghan 6
Prajak 1
Chaiwan 4
Wangsammaw 2
Kumpawaphi 1
Udon total deaths now at 22
It would be nice if we knew how many of these cases are actually transmissions within Udon Thani Province and how many are those bused in from other areas for quarantine. When our wives see these high numbers, they get paranoid and try to keep us buttoned down. When I explain to my wife the actual breakdown, then she's more level-headed and calms down. A few days ago there was such a breakdown posted here.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

User avatar
parrot
udonmap.com
Posts: 9928
Joined: March 19, 2006, 8:32 pm

Re: covid cases udon

Post by parrot » July 22, 2021, 11:43 am

semperfiguy wrote:
July 22, 2021, 11:35 am
parrot wrote:
July 22, 2021, 8:28 am
Bandung_Dero wrote:
July 21, 2021, 7:16 pm
Can I ask @parrot to give us his daily situation (translation) on the status per Amphoe. I am missing it!
Thank you.
The city has a habit of changing reporting methods/facebook pages/etc......so, I haven't kept up with some of it. But here are yesterday's numbers: total 66 cases in Udon
Nayung 3
Namsom 4
Kudjap 4
Udon proper 27
Nongsaeng 1
Penn 4
Sangkhom 3
Bandung 6
Nonghan 6
Prajak 1
Chaiwan 4
Wangsammaw 2
Kumpawaphi 1
Udon total deaths now at 22
It would be nice if we knew how many of these cases are actually transmissions within Udon Thani Province and how many are those bused in from other areas for quarantine. When our wives see these high numbers, they get paranoid and try to keep us buttoned down. When I explain to my wife the actual breakdown, then she's more level-headed and calms down. A few days ago there was such a breakdown posted here.

3 inside the province, 63 from outside the province for 21 July

User avatar
semperfiguy
udonmap.com
Posts: 2247
Joined: July 16, 2010, 12:49 pm
Location: Udon Thani, Thailand

Re: covid cases udon

Post by semperfiguy » July 22, 2021, 1:02 pm

parrot wrote:
July 22, 2021, 11:43 am
semperfiguy wrote:
July 22, 2021, 11:35 am
parrot wrote:
July 22, 2021, 8:28 am
Bandung_Dero wrote:
July 21, 2021, 7:16 pm
Can I ask @parrot to give us his daily situation (translation) on the status per Amphoe. I am missing it!
Thank you.
The city has a habit of changing reporting methods/facebook pages/etc......so, I haven't kept up with some of it. But here are yesterday's numbers: total 66 cases in Udon
Nayung 3
Namsom 4
Kudjap 4
Udon proper 27
Nongsaeng 1
Penn 4
Sangkhom 3
Bandung 6
Nonghan 6
Prajak 1
Chaiwan 4
Wangsammaw 2
Kumpawaphi 1
Udon total deaths now at 22
It would be nice if we knew how many of these cases are actually transmissions within Udon Thani Province and how many are those bused in from other areas for quarantine. When our wives see these high numbers, they get paranoid and try to keep us buttoned down. When I explain to my wife the actual breakdown, then she's more level-headed and calms down. A few days ago there was such a breakdown posted here.

3 inside the province, 63 from outside the province for 21 July
Thank you Parrot! That information makes a huge difference in the way we assess our risk of going out. May I respectfully request you to continue reporting in that manner? I appreciate all you do for us!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

User avatar
parrot
udonmap.com
Posts: 9928
Joined: March 19, 2006, 8:32 pm

Re: covid cases udon

Post by parrot » July 22, 2021, 1:04 pm

Cluster of cases reported in Bannaklong (บ้านนาคลอง) which looks to be just behind the Ngeesoon store/Tesco Nadee
More than 10 cases reported....but no further info atp
Attachments
217397317_4221082127986857_6207332312730972729_n.jpg

anefarious1
udonmap.com
Posts: 348
Joined: October 9, 2014, 4:36 am

Re: covid cases udon

Post by anefarious1 » July 22, 2021, 1:07 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
July 22, 2021, 1:02 pm
parrot wrote:
July 22, 2021, 11:43 am
semperfiguy wrote:
July 22, 2021, 11:35 am
parrot wrote:
July 22, 2021, 8:28 am
Bandung_Dero wrote:
July 21, 2021, 7:16 pm
Can I ask @parrot to give us his daily situation (translation) on the status per Amphoe. I am missing it!
Thank you.
The city has a habit of changing reporting methods/facebook pages/etc......so, I haven't kept up with some of it. But here are yesterday's numbers: total 66 cases in Udon
Nayung 3
Namsom 4
Kudjap 4
Udon proper 27
Nongsaeng 1
Penn 4
Sangkhom 3
Bandung 6
Nonghan 6
Prajak 1
Chaiwan 4
Wangsammaw 2
Kumpawaphi 1
Udon total deaths now at 22
It would be nice if we knew how many of these cases are actually transmissions within Udon Thani Province and how many are those bused in from other areas for quarantine. When our wives see these high numbers, they get paranoid and try to keep us buttoned down. When I explain to my wife the actual breakdown, then she's more level-headed and calms down. A few days ago there was such a breakdown posted here.

3 inside the province, 63 from outside the province for 21 July
Thank you Parrot! That information makes a huge difference in the way we assess our risk of going out. May I respectfully request you to continue reporting in that manner? I appreciate all you do for us!
It's as if Parrot personally visits each district daily and reports back on his findings here. But seriously if you want the info just go to Udon Update's page on Facebook. They've been putting out the numbers in English.

User avatar
parrot
udonmap.com
Posts: 9928
Joined: March 19, 2006, 8:32 pm

Re: covid cases udon

Post by parrot » July 22, 2021, 3:18 pm

Today's numbers: 139 cases, 134 were returnees to Udon from other provinces
19 Udon proper
19 Kumpawaphi
13 Nongwasaw
12 Bandung
12 Chaiwan
10 Nongsaeng
9 Nonghan
7 Nonsaat
6 Banpeu
6 Kukaeo
5 Kutjap
4 Namsom
4 Tungfon
3 Nongwahsaw
3 Prajak
2 Sangkhom
2 Nayung
2 Phibunrak
1 Sritatu

- อ.เมืองอุดรธานี 19 ราย
- อ.กุมภวาปี 19 ราย
- อ.วังสามหมอ 13 ราย
- อ.บ้านดุง 12 ราย
- อ.ไชยวาน 12 ราย
- อ.หนองแสง 10 ราย
- อ.หนองหาน 9 ราย
- อ.โนนสะอาด 7 ราย
- อ.บ้านผือ 6 ราย
- อ.กู่แก้ว 6 ราย
- อ.กุดจับ 5 ราย
- อ.น้ำโสม 4 ราย
- อ.ทุ่งฝน 4 ราย
- อ.หนองวัวซอ 3 ราย
- อ.ประจักษ์ศิลปาคม 3 ราย
- อ.สร้างคอม 2 ราย
- อ.นายูง 2 ราย
- อ.พิบูลย์รักษ์ 2 ราย
- อ.ศรีธาตุ 1 ราย
Attachments
202926237_146946340886403_823455346571504221_n.jpg

User avatar
samuel
udonmap.com
Posts: 729
Joined: July 31, 2014, 11:00 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: covid cases udon

Post by samuel » July 22, 2021, 4:08 pm

parrot wrote:
July 22, 2021, 3:18 pm
Today's numbers….
thank you very much for the well appreciated daily updates.
=D> =D> =D>

User avatar
semperfiguy
udonmap.com
Posts: 2247
Joined: July 16, 2010, 12:49 pm
Location: Udon Thani, Thailand

Re: covid cases udon

Post by semperfiguy » July 22, 2021, 4:10 pm

samuel wrote:
July 22, 2021, 4:08 pm
parrot wrote:
July 22, 2021, 3:18 pm
Today's numbers….
thank you very much for the well appreciated daily updates.
=D> =D> =D>
Yes, thanks again Parrot!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

User avatar
Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com
Posts: 2959
Joined: July 10, 2005, 8:53 am
Location: Ban Dung or Perth W.A.

Re: covid cases udon

Post by Bandung_Dero » July 23, 2021, 7:05 am

anefarious1 wrote:
July 22, 2021, 1:07 pm


It's as if Parrot personally visits each district daily and reports back on his findings here. But seriously if you want the info just go to Udon Update's page on Facebook. They've been putting out the numbers in English.
:confused:

BUT SERIOUSLY:- Not all of us are consumed by social media!
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

anefarious1
udonmap.com
Posts: 348
Joined: October 9, 2014, 4:36 am

Re: covid cases udon

Post by anefarious1 » July 23, 2021, 9:21 am

Bandung_Dero wrote:
July 23, 2021, 7:05 am
anefarious1 wrote:
July 22, 2021, 1:07 pm


It's as if Parrot personally visits each district daily and reports back on his findings here. But seriously if you want the info just go to Udon Update's page on Facebook. They've been putting out the numbers in English.
:confused:

BUT SERIOUSLY:- Not all of us are consumed by social media!
Don't listen to him Parrot! Most people here know that you simply go where the data is. That doesn't make you consumed by social media.

User avatar
noosard
udonmap.com
Posts: 2853
Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
Contact:

Re: covid cases udon

Post by noosard » July 23, 2021, 10:24 am

A village called Ban Na Klong in Chiang Phin has had a cluster of 60+
โรงเรียนบ้านนาคลอง
https://maps.app.goo.gl/Tb2SoWgodgYYdKKZ9
Also the Doctor at local clinic said all quarantine centres like the school/scout centre are full,
so new arrivals have to self quarantine

User avatar
noosard
udonmap.com
Posts: 2853
Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
Contact:

Re: covid cases udon

Post by noosard » July 23, 2021, 10:33 am

Would be wise to stay away from the Thaisiri food market

User avatar
pipoz4444
udonmap.com
Posts: 1641
Joined: April 8, 2011, 1:33 am
Location: All Over the Place

Re: covid cases udon

Post by pipoz4444 » July 23, 2021, 10:43 am

maaka wrote:
July 22, 2021, 7:35 am
thanks Pipoz, have left you a PM..
Dropped you a couple of PM's that hopefully will answer your questions

Regards

pipoz4444

User avatar
Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com
Posts: 2959
Joined: July 10, 2005, 8:53 am
Location: Ban Dung or Perth W.A.

Re: covid cases udon

Post by Bandung_Dero » July 23, 2021, 12:26 pm

anefarious1 wrote:
July 23, 2021, 9:21 am

Don't listen to him Parrot! Most people here know that you simply go where the data is. That doesn't make you consumed by social media.
Well you got that wrong, had nothing to do with where the info came from. You made it sound like EVERYONE should have a social media account!
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

User avatar
parrot
udonmap.com
Posts: 9928
Joined: March 19, 2006, 8:32 pm

Re: covid cases udon

Post by parrot » July 23, 2021, 3:57 pm

Udon's numbers: 137 cases imported from outside of the province. 11 internal cases
As the numbers are getting larger, let's try something new. It's evident that with the larger numbers, the covid situation is pretty much everywhere around the province, so a low number in a particular amphur shouldn't give anyone the impression that it'd be okay to take risks above/beyond what you'd do in an amphur with higher numbers. For that reason, I'd like to stop reporting the amphur numbers and try to focus more on news like cluster cases or increased travel restrictions, etc. For example, in today's news, there was reports of a cluster in the Bannaklong area (behind Lotus Nadee/Ngeesoon) and another in a sugar cane factory in Banpuea.

อ.โนนสะอาด 23 ราย
- อ.บ้านผือ 22 ราย
- อ.เมืองอุดรธานี 19 ราย
- อ.เพ็ญ 16 ราย
- อ.บ้านดุง 15 ราย
- อ.สร้างคอม 12 ราย
- อ.กุมภวาปี 8 ราย
- อ.กุดจับ 6 ราย
- อ.หนองแสง 5 ราย
- อ.ไชยวาน 4 ราย
- อ.น้ำโสม 4 ราย
- อ.นายูง 4 ราย
- อ.พิบูลย์รักษ์ 4 ราย
- อ.หนองวัวซอ 2 ราย
- อ.ศรีธาตุ 2 ราย
- อ.ประจักษ์ศิลปาคม 1 ราย
- อ.ทุ่งฝน 1 ราย

User avatar
Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com
Posts: 2959
Joined: July 10, 2005, 8:53 am
Location: Ban Dung or Perth W.A.

Re: covid cases udon

Post by Bandung_Dero » July 23, 2021, 4:24 pm

Copy n paste is fine, I can figure it out.
Use the info mainly to TRY to keep the step daughter in line, 1st time in 20+ years we have had a cross word - we'll get over it.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Post Reply

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”