Udon Traffic

General Udon Thani topics only!
Niggly
udonmap.com
Location: Living in Doug’s Flop House Head rent free. It’s nice, lots of empty space

Re: Udon Traffic

Post by Niggly » July 21, 2021, 8:15 am

tamada wrote:
July 21, 2021, 6:41 am
Niggly wrote:
July 20, 2021, 12:11 pm
^ Why in Gods name do you feel the need to keep butting in everywhere & quoting me with off topic posts?
Please insert the 'Well you started it' emoticon [here]
Someone else incapable of reading a thread before butting in I see. You two should meet up to compare notes, it’ll be a helluva party

Coordinator for Tesco Lotus Boxing Events, fun times, eh

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 21, 2021, 9:35 am

Niggly wrote:
July 21, 2021, 8:04 am
^ Why in Gods name do you feel the need to keep butting in everywhere & quoting me with irrelevant, incorrect, off topic posts?

(Read the thread)
Why do you feel the need to continually insult people and attempt to police any post in which you feel you are in charge of. At best you are just about in charge of yourself . Full of B/S as usual a typical insecure person using bombastic utterances in an attempt to bully others . Give it a rest and grow up .

Niggly
udonmap.com
Location: Living in Doug’s Flop House Head rent free. It’s nice, lots of empty space

Post by Niggly » July 21, 2021, 9:52 am

Khun Paul wrote:
July 21, 2021, 9:35 am
Niggly wrote:
^ Why in Gods name do you feel the need to keep butting in everywhere & quoting me with irrelevant, incorrect, off topic posts?

(Read the thread)
Why do you feel the need to continually insult people and attempt to police any post in which you feel you are in charge of. At best you are just about in charge of yourself . Full of B/S as usual a typical insecure person using bombastic utterances in an attempt to bully others . Give it a rest and grow up .
^ I’ll say it again, it might sink in, why in Gods name do you feel the need to keep butting in everywhere & quoting me with irrelevant, incorrect, off topic posts?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 21, 2021, 10:04 am

Niggly wrote:
July 21, 2021, 9:52 am
Khun Paul wrote:
Niggly wrote:

(Read the thread)
^ I’ll say it again, it might sink in, why in Gods name do you feel the need to keep butting in everywhere & quoting me with irrelevant, incorrect, off topic posts?

Do not read them then, you will no longer be reading incorrect off topic posts will you, stupid boy.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 21, 2021, 10:12 am

Khun Paul wrote:
July 21, 2021, 10:04 am

Do not read them then, you will no longer be reading incorrect off topic posts will you, stupid boy.

(does the underlining help you comprehend?)

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 21, 2021, 10:30 am

Big roadworks on SriSuk Road at the exit from Prajak Circle.

In fairness they seem to be right in the middle so could easily pass on both sides if it wasn’t for people driving down the outside then trying to cut in stopping the flow

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 22, 2021, 8:18 am

Niggly wrote:
July 21, 2021, 9:52 am
Khun Paul wrote:
Niggly wrote:

(Read the thread)
I'll say it again too, please insert the 'Well you started it' emoticon [here]

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 22, 2021, 8:28 am

tamada wrote:
July 22, 2021, 8:18 am

I'll say it again too, please insert the 'Well you started it' emoticon [here]
Can you show me which one that is? Cheers

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”