EPL Banter Thread

General sports news and discussions.
Post Reply
User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5757
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 14, 2021, 12:16 am

747man wrote:
January 13, 2021, 11:06 am
Well it had to happen ' Eh Statts 555 ! 555 !
It's always nice to see you happy. Your joy spreads throughout the forum and makes everyone share in your happiness. Thanks.


ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11399
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by 747man » January 14, 2021, 10:57 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
January 14, 2021, 12:16 am
747man wrote:
January 13, 2021, 11:06 am
Well it had to happen ' Eh Statts 555 ! 555 !
It's always nice to see you happy. Your joy spreads throughout the forum and makes everyone share in your happiness. Thanks.
Oh Just get back on Yer ICE Skates will yer.....Thanks & Bye Bye !!

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11399
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by 747man » January 14, 2021, 10:59 am

Man Utd Already Prepared Old Trafford for Sunday's Visit of " The Diver(S)......
D0HdzJBX4AAJwVY.jpg

User avatar
Zidane
udonmap.com
Posts: 6790
Joined: July 6, 2005, 12:24 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by Zidane » January 14, 2021, 12:20 pm

Just a small point Alan... the game is at Anfield not Old Trafford ;)
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11399
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by 747man » January 14, 2021, 12:24 pm

Zidane wrote:
January 14, 2021, 12:20 pm
Just a small point Alan... the game is at Anfield not Old Trafford ;)
My Bad Andy, I Was thinking about the Upcoming FA Cup 4th Round Match..... :lol: :lol:

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1404
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » January 14, 2021, 12:39 pm

Zidane wrote:
January 14, 2021, 12:20 pm
Just a small point Alan... the game is at Anfield not Old Trafford ;)
Oooops,you can always rely on jumbo to shoot himself in the foot :oops: hes still waiting for Lallana to score for southampton :oops: and this coming from a man who claims to have forgotten more about football than readers know?stick to collecting stamps and the weather channel jumbo

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1404
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » January 14, 2021, 1:04 pm

Zidane wrote:
January 14, 2021, 12:20 pm
Just a small point Alan... the game is at Anfield not Old Trafford ;)
i think hes off his meds either that or hes double dropped,not seen him this excited since everton won a corner t anfield

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 13274
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by stattointhailand » January 14, 2021, 3:08 pm

747man wrote:
January 13, 2021, 11:06 am
Well it had to happen ' Eh Statts 555 ! 555 !
Wouldn't have expected anything else :lol:
Annoying thing is waiting up for a 1am start and finding that Pratt Bruce has started with a Back FIVE and THREE defensive midfielders one winger (who isnt anywhere near fit and not played for several games) and ONE striker against the team bottom of the league. If I didn't know better (conspiracy theory central) I'd say Bruce lost on purpose to help out the team that gave him his management start in the game :-$

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 921
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by dezzer111 » January 14, 2021, 3:26 pm

Zidane wrote:
January 14, 2021, 12:20 pm
Just a small point Alan... the game is at Anfield not Old Trafford ;)
Just goes
to show the [guy] hasn't got a clue what's going on in the football world, should stick to weather watching, he's not much good at that either. 😂
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11399
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by 747man » January 14, 2021, 5:55 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
January 14, 2021, 3:26 pm
Zidane wrote:
January 14, 2021, 12:20 pm
Just a small point Alan... the game is at Anfield not Old Trafford ;)
Just goes
to show the [guy] hasn't got a clue what's going on in the football world, should stick to weather watching, he's not much good at that either. 😂
Soooooooooo YOU Mr xxxxx NEVER Make ANY Mistakes..... :-" :-" :-"

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11399
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by 747man » January 14, 2021, 6:36 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
January 14, 2021, 3:26 pm
Zidane wrote:
January 14, 2021, 12:20 pm
Just a small point Alan... the game is at Anfield not Old Trafford ;)
Just goes
to show the [guy] hasn't got a clue what's going on in the football world, should stick to weather watching, he's not much good at that either. 😂
So After the :lol: :lol: Emoji Is jerk you Favourite Word Now ??

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 1488
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by dunroaming » January 14, 2021, 9:46 pm

747man wrote:
January 14, 2021, 6:36 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
January 14, 2021, 3:26 pm
Zidane wrote:
January 14, 2021, 12:20 pm
Just a small point Alan... the game is at Anfield not Old Trafford ;)
Just goes
to show the [guy] hasn't got a clue what's going on in the football world, should stick to weather watching, he's not much good at that either. 😂
So After the :lol: :lol: Emoji Is jerk you Favourite Word Now ??
Have been away for months with very little internet are Everton still top of the league 😹 how's my team man u doing and even I know the game is at analfield

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11399
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by 747man » January 15, 2021, 8:37 pm

dunroaming wrote:
January 14, 2021, 9:46 pm
747man wrote:
January 14, 2021, 6:36 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
January 14, 2021, 3:26 pm
Zidane wrote:
January 14, 2021, 12:20 pm
Just a small point Alan... the game is at Anfield not Old Trafford ;)
Just goes
to show the [guy] hasn't got a clue what's going on in the football world, should stick to weather watching, he's not much good at that either. 😂
So After the :lol: :lol: Emoji Is jerk you Favourite Word Now ??
Have been away for months with very little internet are Everton still top of the league 😹 how's my team man u doing and even I know the game is at analfield
Are YOU are A Quockerwodger ?? That's All, Just Google it !!

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 1488
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by dunroaming » January 16, 2021, 7:53 am

We don't have Google here but if your looking for a Quockerwodger just find the nearest mirror

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 921
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by dezzer111 » January 16, 2021, 1:14 pm

I think Jumbo is referring to Bluenose F C, they are all a bunch of puppets yep just the same as him someone pulling their strings. 😂
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11399
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by 747man » January 16, 2021, 1:29 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
January 16, 2021, 1:14 pm
I think Jumbo is referring to Bluenose F C, they are all a bunch of puppets yep just the same as him someone pulling their strings. 😂
555 !! So YOU Did go onto Google Then 555 !!

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 921
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by dezzer111 » January 16, 2021, 9:29 pm

747man wrote:
January 16, 2021, 1:29 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
January 16, 2021, 1:14 pm
I think Jumbo is referring to Bluenose F C, they are all a bunch of puppets yep just the same as him someone pulling their strings. 😂
555 !! So YOU Did go onto Google Then 555 !!
I've got no need to Google everything not like you do, everyone is not as simple as you, you must have to ask people for assistance in most things especially football OK Jumbo. 😂
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5757
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 17, 2021, 12:03 am

dezzer111 wrote:
January 16, 2021, 9:29 pm
747man wrote:
January 16, 2021, 1:29 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
January 16, 2021, 1:14 pm
I think Jumbo is referring to Bluenose F C, they are all a bunch of puppets yep just the same as him someone pulling their strings. 😂
555 !! So YOU Did go onto Google Then 555 !!
I've got no need to Google everything not like you do, everyone is not as simple as you, you must have to ask people for assistance in most things especially football OK Jumbo. 😂
And soccer!
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 1142
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Performing handbrake turns & wheelspins near Nong Na Kham

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by Niggly » January 17, 2021, 8:24 am

Hrrrumph 🤬

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11399
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by 747man » January 17, 2021, 10:48 am

dezzer111 wrote:
January 16, 2021, 9:29 pm
747man wrote:
January 16, 2021, 1:29 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
January 16, 2021, 1:14 pm
I think Jumbo is referring to Bluenose F C, they are all a bunch of puppets yep just the same as him someone pulling their strings. 😂
555 !! So YOU Did go onto Google Then 555 !!
I've got no need to Google everything not like you do, everyone is not as simple as you, you must have to ask people for assistance in most things especially football OK Jumbo. 😂
Time For YOU To " Give Up " Yer Posting the SAME SAME Crap everytime... :lol: :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “World Sports”