Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Whistler » November 16, 2020, 5:28 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 16, 2020, 5:13 pm
Mosquito wrote:
November 16, 2020, 5:05 pm
Figured a self proclaimed US Political Expert like yourself would of known that???? Though not sure how a Brit living in Thailand for over 20 year, that gives a rats arse on who is the US President would be a US Political Expert??

Have been surprised by stranger things!!!!
WORLD POLITICS ... Just a side hobby along with my wake boarding , painting (water colours) ,baking and licking my dogs .. i am also a keen and avid collector of bottle tops .

DM
Stick to collecting bottle tops, you might find you are good in at least in one hobby

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 16, 2020, 5:36 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
Mosquito wrote:
Figured a self proclaimed US Political Expert like yourself would of known that???? Though not sure how a Brit living in Thailand for over 20 year, that gives a rats arse on who is the US President would be a US Political Expert??

WORLD POLITICS ... Just a side hobby along with my wake boarding , painting (water colours) ,baking and licking my dogs .. i am also a keen and avid collector of bottle tops .

DM

80% sure you stated/posted on being an expert in US Politics, but not going to split hairs.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 16, 2020, 6:50 pm

Mosquito wrote:
November 16, 2020, 5:36 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
Mosquito wrote:

DM

80% sure you stated/posted on being an expert in US Politics, but not going to split hairs.

Screw me, now less than 50% sure. Spent the last hour searching your previous posts, didn't find anything.....except a post from Aug 24 2018.

Your Post:
Re: Will Trump make the Grade.
Post by Drunk Monkey » August 24, 2018, 10:25 am

t appears the hate Trump people whether the media , political enemies etc will stop at nothing to get their man and as stated above the lawyers are lovin it . Do these people think the economy, employment ,trade numbers would be as strong if Hillary Clinton had been made Prez ??

Trump won the election and appears to be winning as to his election promises and aims ..SO.. give him a chance rather than wishing him to fail and doing everything possible for that to happen.

I aint no expert or analyst in the political sense that is ...ONLY MY OPINION I MAY BE WRONG

DM ..MP for the borough of Scunthorpe and East Lindsey ( Mad Professor)

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 16, 2020, 7:50 pm

DM supports this genius?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9sH5ptgRA

Duh
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 16, 2020, 9:10 pm

Mosquito wrote:
November 16, 2020, 6:50 pm
Mosquito wrote:
November 16, 2020, 5:36 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
Mosquito wrote:

DM

Screw me, now less than 50% sure. Spent the last hour searching your previous posts, didn't find anything.....except a post from Aug 24 2018.

Your Post:
Re: Will Trump make the Grade.
Post by Drunk Monkey » August 24, 2018, 10:25 am

t appears the hate Trump people whether the media , political enemies etc will stop at nothing to get their man and as stated above the lawyers are lovin it . Do these people think the economy, employment ,trade numbers would be as strong if Hillary Clinton had been made Prez ??

Trump won the election and appears to be winning as to his election promises and aims ..SO.. give him a chance rather than wishing him to fail and doing everything possible for that to happen.

I aint no expert or analyst in the political sense that is ...ONLY MY OPINION I MAY BE WRONG

DM ..MP for the borough of Scunthorpe and East Lindsey ( Mad Professor)
Mozz old chap it appears you have toooo much free time .. take up a hobby to releave the anguish of not proving i said im an expert on US politics ..( i think i did but cant recall as 3 sheets to the wind) ... im currently tossing pancakes great fun , unless your a pancake of course.

Nice bottle of mullberry wine may help jog may memory

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » November 17, 2020, 2:11 am

So you're saying that the airports weren't built until after the Revolution?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 17, 2020, 4:50 am

Udon Map wrote:
November 17, 2020, 2:11 am
So you're saying that the airports weren't built until after the Revolution?
I think Trump's great great great great great grandfather was in the process of getting a loan to start construction of it right before all hell broke loose.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 24, 2020, 8:01 am

Now Trump has finally conceded by ordering the transission authority to formally accept Biden as the incoming president, it will be interesting if the guys that took up my offer will pay up.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 25, 2020, 3:20 pm

An interesting message from one of the non-payers.

Apparently the conspiracy theory about a long dead South American dictator owning the voting software will be proven. It seems the software automatically switches votes from Trump to Biden and a new law suit (yet to be lodged) will prove this. The conspiracy theory has of course already been debunked, but is now a feature on the Joshua Phillipp's (a highly respected US journalist) Epoch Times website.

The claims amongst others, Sidney Powell was never part of Trumps legal team? Yeah, however Trump's tweet a week ago said he was proud of his team explicitly naming her.

Amazingly the message to me stated 'Thus (sic) thing is bigger than the US election. Just watch it'

Oh dear, people in that parallel universe! This Trump thing looks like hanging around for a long time.

Doo, doo, doo, doo......those Q-anon reptilian deep state conspirators are about to be exposed.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 25, 2020, 7:51 pm

If we are to believe Trump's stellar 1-for-32 (and counting) legal team, Powell allegedly went off the reservation.

Anyway, nice to know they have found batteries for their fake news detector.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 25, 2020, 8:31 pm

Whistler wrote:
November 24, 2020, 8:01 am
Now Trump has finally conceded by ordering the transission authority to formally accept Biden as the incoming president, it will be interesting if the guys that took up my offer will pay up.
Come 20 January, time to name and shame the recalcitrant. 👍

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 25, 2020, 8:49 pm

jackspratt wrote:
November 25, 2020, 8:31 pm
Whistler wrote:
Come 20 January, time to name and shame the recalcitrant. 👍
Not my style Jack. Nor is it appropriate for this site to be used for that purpose.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 25, 2020, 10:14 pm

What's more humorous than anything is that the individual(s) on here who said if Biden won the conservatives would accept it and go quietly, but if Trump won the liberals would be raising hell, because that's just how liberals are. What's up with that?

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » November 26, 2020, 2:28 pm

Whistler wrote:
Whistler , Betfair had Trump out to 35-1 and he’s come back in to. 13.5 -1.I think diehard Trump supporters still think he has a chance.Im sure the gentlemen will pay up on the 20th January (if he wins).

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 26, 2020, 2:57 pm

Chuchi wrote:
November 26, 2020, 2:28 pm
Whistler wrote:
Whistler , Betfair had Trump out to 35-1 and he’s come back in to. 13.5 -1.I think diehard Trump supporters still think he has a chance.Im sure the gentlemen will pay up on the 20th January (if he wins).
Biden is 1:100 with Betfair enabling them to claim the results are still open, hanging onto their clients money to the bitter end. Almost every other betting crowd paid up ages ago.

Betfair will lose a lot of customers due to their intransigence.

The election is over, Biden has won and has been recognised by almost every government in the world, many Republicans, the Transition department of the USA, without exception every US state (Democrat and Repulblican) that had reached the statutary date whereby they must certify results. Also Fred, his dog and the lady down the street.

Frivilous court filings do not change the result, they exist for one purpose only, so Trump can rip off his delusional supporters with donations to his PAC.

After Dec 8, all results must be certified, after Dec 14 the college of electors meets to confirm the results. The inauguration on the 20th is simply the formal transition ceremony from the Lame Duck outgoing loser to the new President.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » November 26, 2020, 6:11 pm

Trump has not conceded.
The official results have not been tabulated.

The court of public opinion, and/or, wishful thinking, does not elect USA presidents.

This contest is not over yet, even though, some believe it is.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 26, 2020, 7:16 pm

mickojak wrote:
November 26, 2020, 6:11 pm
Trump has not conceded.

The court of public opinion, and/or, wishful thinking, does not elect USA presidents.

Some, being 99% of the rational and intelligent members of the universe.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 26, 2020, 8:10 pm

mickojak wrote:
Trump has not conceded.

When the last tiny door crack has the flickering candlight exitinguised, what will you do?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 29, 2020, 1:24 am

Whistler wrote:
November 26, 2020, 8:10 pm
mickojak wrote:
Trump has not conceded.

When the last tiny door crack has the flickering candlight exitinguised, what will you do?
I believe the fat lady has already sung.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 29, 2020, 6:41 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
November 29, 2020, 1:24 am
Whistler wrote:
November 26, 2020, 8:10 pm
mickojak wrote:
Trump has not conceded.

I believe the fat lady has already sung.
I think this was very obvious from the scathing judgement in PA. The voters decide elections not the courts.

However, the Trump cultists are still stupid enough to think all the BS is real, not accepting that the world's most notorious conman is still fleecing the gullible.

Return to “U.S. Politics”