Will Trump concede?

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Stantheman » November 20, 2020, 6:15 am

vlad wrote:
November 20, 2020, 12:48 am
I realy hope someone has to enter the Whitehouse and evict Trump.
Don't think so, he'll be busy out on the golf course that day.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 20, 2020, 7:02 am

vlad wrote:
November 20, 2020, 12:48 am
I realy hope someone has to enter the Whitehouse and evict Trump.
Surely it wont come to that w...WILL IT ?? ..make great viewing what a hoot , tho would rather make the USA USA look really silly and they would also have to stop all the preaching to other nations about how to run their countries as that seems to have been a self appointed right of most POTUS in the past ....

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 20, 2020, 7:21 am

The spectacle of the current situation in America is showing the rest of the world just HOW UN-DEMOCRATIC a so-called Democracy can be when you have a xperson who hates to lose in charge.
Clutching at straws would be the euphemism I would use plus attempting by fair means or foul to overturn what has been stated by the vast majority as the most Safe, Fraud Free and Legal Vote ever in America. Now the results are showing Joe Biden at over 80 Million voted for him with a prediction of 306 to 232 against Trump .

Surely a SANE man would admit he lost, but as someone called him within a month of taking office a Moron, then are we at all surprised at his childish and petulant efforts to stay as President , when in fact he is looking into a dark abyss of legal problems and possible loss of real estate, if the courts so decide. All bets are off once Joe Biden gets inaugurated. Pres Trump becomes Mr Trump ( EX President ) , zero protection from the laws.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 20, 2020, 7:27 am

Khun Paul wrote:
November 20, 2020, 7:21 am
The spectacle of the current situation in America is showing the rest of the world just HOW UN-DEMOCRATIC a so-called Democracy can be when you have a xperson who hates to lose in charge.
Clutching at straws would be the euphemism I would use plus attempting by fair means or foul to overturn what has been stated by the vast majority as the most Safe, Fraud Free and Legal Vote ever in America. Now the results are showing Joe Biden at over 80 Million voted for him with a prediction of 306 to 232 against Trump .

Surely a SANE man would admit he lost, but as someone called him within a month of taking office a Moron, then are we at all surprised at his childish and petulant efforts to stay as President , when in fact he is looking into a dark abyss of legal problems and possible loss of real estate, if the courts so decide. All bets are off once Joe Biden gets inaugurated. Pres Trump becomes Mr Trump ( EX President ) , zero protection from the laws.
Still counting and also court action pending is giving DT the opportunity to delay conceding and get a few rounds of golf in , im sure he will see sense soon ... unless anything strange turns up in the recounts and alleged fraud litigation which now it seems involves these tekky cyber software data fiddling allegations :shock:

Its a fact the US should never again send any election monitors to other countries in the future :lol:

DM

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 20, 2020, 8:33 am

If Trump concedes he can't milk any more money from his constituents.
If Trump concedes he would have to admit he lost.
If Trump concedes he would no longer be relevant.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 20, 2020, 8:45 am

The audit in Georgia showed that Biden won, again. 306-232

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 20, 2020, 8:48 am

Morning Ken ..or evening ??? hope you are well sir.

DT wont conceded whilst hes got his legal team still in action on his behalf .. wether thats to skany money from donors or not he simply wont concede until all legal avenues have been exhausted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQMqHaR9N5k

Mr Guilliani did point out Georgia in the above vid .

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 20, 2020, 8:56 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
November 20, 2020, 8:45 am
That's known as a landslide, is it not? ;)

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 20, 2020, 8:57 am

jackspratt wrote:
November 20, 2020, 8:56 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
November 20, 2020, 8:45 am
That's known as a landslide, is it not? ;)
Hmmmmmm...I think I heard that term used before under similar circumstances a few years back.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 20, 2020, 9:07 am

Thats the national electoral votes not just the state of Georgia right ??

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 20, 2020, 9:08 am

that was a tongue in cheek remark Ken .. dont spill yer coffee

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 20, 2020, 9:38 am

Figure I'd head off some stupidity, post Giuliani's Press Conference. Fact Checked.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/19/poli ... index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... residency/

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 20, 2020, 10:52 am

I think I am almost numb at this point.

The President of the United States, his personal lawyer, his Attorney General, the head of the Senate, all have knowingly and repeatedly lied, it doesn't not shock me anymore.

In any other Western democracy they would be slung out of office by their own party for misleading parliament, lying under oath (Yes Giuliani ran one of his own cases), making up stories. It's incredible.

What is more incredible is that people still support these barefaced liars. Politicians the world over do exaggerate or can be selective in their speach, but nothing on this industrial scale of lying that we have seen by the Presdient and the bulk of the Republicans. Mountains of doctored videos and widely spread obvious fabricated stories.

No consequences, they wanted to spread dirt and slow the election. They have done just this without one judge refusing them court access for frivilous suits, no charges of purjury, no being kicked out of the party for bringing it into disrepute.

They lie with impunity, amazing, have we shifted to another universe?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » November 20, 2020, 12:27 pm

Whistler wrote:
November 20, 2020, 10:52 am

The President of the United States, his personal lawyer, his Attorney General, the head of the Senate, all have knowingly and repeatedly lied, it doesn't not shock me anymore.

In any other Western democracy they would be slung out of office by their own party for misleading parliament, lying under oath (Yes Giuliani ran one of his own cases), making up stories. It's incredible.

What is more incredible is that people still support these barefaced liars....
The US is not on its own.

The UK has, in Boris Johnson, its own racist lying POS; Johnson even lied to the Queen.

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 20, 2020, 12:48 pm

So long as Boris gets Brexit done and its done either WTO or no deal he will be ok as for the most part hes carried out the will of the people from 2016 .. after that he can resign and make way for another plum .. followed by Nigel Farage as new PM in the years to come as the New REFORM party takes hold and control of the popular vote.

Back on topic NO WAY will DT concede until ALL legal avenues have been exhausted .. hes got a lot more rounds of golf and law changes to get in before then ... eviction notice may be required IMO .

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 20, 2020, 1:07 pm

Whistler wrote:
November 20, 2020, 10:52 am

What is more incredible is that people still support these barefaced liars. Politicians the world over do exaggerate or can be selective in their speach, but nothing on this industrial scale of lying that we have seen by the Presdient and the bulk of the Republicans. Mountains of doctored videos and widely spread obvious fabricated stories.

No consequences, they wanted to spread dirt and slow the election. They have done just this without one judge refusing them court access for frivilous suits, no charges of purjury, no being kicked out of the party for bringing it into disrepute.

They lie with impunity, amazing, have we shifted to another universe?
No, it's a shift to the southern hemisphere, Venezuela-style. Chavez and Maduro manipulated their judiciary and falsely accused and jailed any credible opposition while steeping their misappropriation in the volatile jingosim of nationalism and patriotism. They enabled their cronies to fill their boots while mismanaging their copious oil reserves.

Most nations that behave like Venezuela are globally called out or reprimanded by the higher national powers such as the US's State department, the UK's Foreign Office and the EU's Directorate-General for the External Relations. When the US reverts to "me first" isolationism that tears-up transnational trade and environmental agreements based on the lie of being unequal or 'fake news' and installs a regime that strives to deeply divide their own people both politically and ideologically, there's no 'higher power' out there to call them for it. As Marina Hyde commented, "When America sh*ts the bed, the whole world has to lie in it."

The American citizenry have to fix this for themselves. I am sure they will and there will be no longer any need to take your AR-15 to the polling station or have the Proud Boys holding a vigil at some downtown vote recount.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 21, 2020, 6:54 am

More, getting ahead of any miss-leading/false claims post McEnany's Press Brief.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/20/poli ... index.html

Only providing on source, as there should be no need for additional fact checking (same BS, as usual).

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 21, 2020, 7:06 am

Trump has lost ,after 4 years of trumpism his ideas have been rejected . enough said
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 21, 2020, 7:12 am

Apart from the legal nightmare awaiting the current out-going president, I am at a loss in tryin g to understand the thoughts and the actions of so many presumably intelligent Americans who for some reason fail to understand the president lost or the fact that so-=called intelligent lawyers pout off these tissue of lies .

Not really a person who studies the pysche of others can anyone please explain WHY, millions of Americans despite the data showing it was a fair relatively fraud free election still believe that orange Wombat currently ensconced in the White House .
My thoughts is that they are either all educationally challenged or just plain stupid.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 21, 2020, 7:13 am

More McInanity, how utterly unexpected.
Screenshot_20201121-071436_1.jpg
Aptly named but misspelt.

Return to “U.S. Politics”