U.S. Politics

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Kenr6583 » October 30, 2020, 6:00 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 30, 2020, 5:26 am
Its the ken n mozzy show ... do you two guys work for CNN or any if the other totally rotten media outlets in the US ..

Polls are saying its Biden OMG ..

Farage n other non bias commentators arexsaying its close but Trump by a nose .

Hope u had a good shift Ken .. twood be nice to meet you one day and schooyounon thecBrit take on American politics , i wontvwear my Trump t shirt but cant do.anything about the I LOVE D T Tattoo .

Dm.
Not sure what you're referring to about the Ken n Mozzy show, I don't work for any news outlet. But facts are facts. When Saudi Arabia and Russia were fighting about oil output, Saudi Arabia was selling barrels of oil for next to nothing. There were US oil companies who shut down production for the fact that they were losing money because oil prices were next to nothing and the US was importing oil because of that. Not sure why I need to work for CNN or any other news outlet to state that fact.

I'm living here, I know what's going on. You just keep watching Fox News, which most of it isn't real news anyways according to a federal judge, and believe their b*******. The difference between you and me DM, I can separate reality from fiction.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 30, 2020, 6:07 am

For the Trump cult followers on this form who claim Democrats will go after Republicans if Trump wins, what about all these conservatives going to polling areas with AR-15s, intimidating individuals at polling areas that they better vote for Trump and taking down their license plate numbers, and them going to people's doors because they have a Biden sign in their yard and threatening them. The voter intimidation is coming from the far right. It makes me sick to think I was ever a conservative.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 30, 2020, 6:19 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 30, 2020, 5:26 am
Its the ken n mozzy show ... do you two guys work for CNN or any if the other totally rotten media outlets in the US ..

Polls are saying its Biden OMG ..

Farage n other non bias commentators arexsaying its close but Trump by a nose .

Hope u had a good shift Ken .. twood be nice to meet you one day and schooyounon thecBrit take on American politics , i wontvwear my Trump t shirt but cant do.anything about the I LOVE D T Tattoo .

Dm.

take it, you don't dispute my previously posted info...................for the record i was just pointing out the facts to a so called Trump accomplishment you highlighted/posted about.

on the polls, can you pls post a listing of the other non-biased commentators you're referencing??
just would like it for the record, as getting tired of un-named sources or express shipping companies (that lost something important).

from what I can find, majority of polling shows Biden ahead (again, not that polls reflect results).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwid ... l_election
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 30, 2020, 6:37 am

On, Nigel Farage being unbiased..............................you gotta quit making me laugh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_Farage
https://gal-dem.com/a-complete-history- ... ical-sins/

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 30, 2020, 6:48 am

On "totally rotten media outlets"........guess you're UDMap's rotten media outlet.

Just something that had to be said, I don't care about negative or positive posts of either candidate............if they're factual.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 30, 2020, 7:43 am

hey, guess they found the documents. UPS being the unnamed shipping company.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ups-sai ... ck-2020-10

Opinion Only:
- just another gaslight conspiracy story. losing then finding the documents keeps it in the news and delays actually having to show the documents to officials.
* using UPS to ship such important documents without making copies, possible....but not likely.
* delay helps with election timing, as facts most likely can't be verified before election day.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 30, 2020, 8:07 am

Mosquito wrote:
October 30, 2020, 7:43 am

Opinion Only:
- just another gaslight conspiracy story. losing then finding the documents keeps it in the news and delays actually having to show the documents to officials.
* using UPS to ship such important documents without making copies, possible....but not likely.
* delay helps with election timing, as facts most likely can't be verified before election day.

Opinion / Forecast Only. For next news cycle.
* anticipate some key documents will be missing and UPS CEO will be blamed for it. keeps the story in the news and adds to the conspiracy.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 30, 2020, 8:48 am

Mosquito wrote:
October 30, 2020, 6:48 am
On "totally rotten media outlets"........guess you're UDMap's rotten media outlet.

Just something that had to be said, I don't care about negative or positive posts of either candidate............if they're factual.
Jist reproting the facts AS I SEE THEM on UM .. the worlds leaďing news forum... read by millions ..and coloured in by 747 Alan and Tammy inbetween cleaning the pool.n pervong at the ironing lass.
Mosquito wrote:
October 30, 2020, 8:07 am
Mosquito wrote:
October 30, 2020, 7:43 am

Opinion Only:
So your nit dening Biden n his son plus othrrs are crims n took.millions of dollars ... [-X

Opinion / Forecast Only. For next news cycle.
* anticipate some key documents will be missing and UPS CEO will be blamed for it. keeps the story in the news and adds to the conspiracy.
Only the copies went wissing .. the originals redirected to Udonmap HQ somewhere in the North of Thailand .
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 30, 2020, 9:09 am

Nice satire, but imo pretty weak.................par for the course though.

on you post, "So your nit dening Biden n his son plus othrrs are crims n took.millions of dollars ... [-X"
don't believe i clearly denied the above, just would like to see some solid evidence which seems the US Govt/Intelligence/Justice/Senate can't seem to find after months of pressured investigations.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 30, 2020, 9:12 am

Mosquito wrote:
October 30, 2020, 9:09 am
Nice satire, but imo pretty weak.................par for the course though.

on you post, "So your nit dening Biden n his son plus othrrs are crims n took.millions of dollars ... [-X"
don't believe i clearly denied the above, just would like to see some solid evidence which seems the US Govt/Intelligence/Justice/Senate can't seem to find after months of pressured investigations.
Because if it was based on facts no Trump supporter would believe it.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 30, 2020, 9:21 am

DM, I would be remiss if I didn't "Thank You" for at least not contesting my fact checks/stats.

There's a lesson in there some where, but doubt you'll get it. (see that's satire).

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 30, 2020, 11:30 am

Satire is my middle name Mozzy ..

Btw .. no need for the thankyou thanking me for my ectensive knowledge of US politics but being as you offered ..your welcome sir.

A few days it will.all be over one way ord tother .. then the fun begins .

Have a great day sir ..n thanks for the thanks .

Dm

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 30, 2020, 11:59 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 30, 2020, 11:30 am
Satire is my middle name Mozzy ..

Btw .. no need for the thankyou thanking me for my ectensive knowledge of US politics but being as you offered ..your welcome sir.

A few days it will.all be over one way ord tother .. then the fun begins .

Have a great day sir ..n thanks for the thanks .

Dm
Cheers!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 30, 2020, 12:58 pm

I actually have two live 7.62 rounds , just in case they are required to finalise the outcome if required .....lol

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 30, 2020, 7:46 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
October 30, 2020, 12:58 pm
I actually have two live 7.62 rounds , just in case they are required to finalise the outcome if required .....lol
Forum members .. anyone out there still undecided who should get your vote this should swing it as KP will blow his brains out if Trump wins ..so you know what to do.

Onnee kiddin Paul ... waste of a bullet anyway.

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 30, 2020, 7:54 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 30, 2020, 7:46 pm

Onnee kiddin Paul ... waste of a bullet anyway.

DM
Agree ...... would need pinpoint accuracy to hit, what after-all, is a very small target.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » October 31, 2020, 5:08 pm

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/118997 ... paign=news

Trump suspends duty free access for $1.3 billion in imports from Thailand

Yes he is at it again Doesnt give a Rats ass about anyonelse but America. He is on a path to isolate the USA and alienate others Canada, Japan, China, Mexico etc

He is Making The USA Great Again alright and thats about it .

The USA of past was looked up to as a Power to be rekoned and soon if not already is a Country that is wasting away

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 31, 2020, 5:49 pm

Doodoo wrote:
October 31, 2020, 5:08 pm

Yes he is at it again Doesnt give a Rats ass about anyonelse but America. He is on a path to isolate the USA and alienate others Canada, Japan, China, Mexico etc

The USA of past was looked up to as a Power to be rekoned and soon if not already is a Country that is wasting away

Think this is just the start, can't even guess what lame-duck policies/ex-orders will come out after the election..... should he lose.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 31, 2020, 6:00 pm

Doodoo wrote:
October 31, 2020, 5:08 pm

So all the years i have read all the posts of farangs complaining about thai import tax being so high on u.s and european goods while thai goods have low import tax have evaded you . The mind boggles .Are you so dumb you thing it os ok for one side to charge while the other does not . unbelievable

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 31, 2020, 6:04 pm

When i send out my krathong this evening .. along with the chang bottle tops and picture of cakes n curries there will be one other bad thing thing i wish to banish ... Nancy Pelosi , that women needs KPs other spare live round IMO.

Loy Loy Krathong

DM

Return to “U.S. Politics”