CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 12037
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by jackspratt » October 22, 2020, 6:02 am

Mosquito wrote:
October 21, 2020, 10:43 pm
jackspratt wrote:
October 21, 2020, 10:40 am
dragonz wrote:
October 21, 2020, 9:28 am
or 2+ million saved for his quick actions when he ordered travel ban which the dimocrats opposed
Do you have direct personal knowledge of this ........ or does it come from a story or link you clicked on? :-s

He got it from a credible source, Trump's been peddling/repeating this at his rallies and during the 1st presidential debate (if I remember correctly). Sorry, laughing again. For someone who criticizes posts for not being factual, you don't seem to be doing any homework or fact checking.
It seems you have rather missed the point. ;)



Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 2923
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by Doodoo » October 22, 2020, 6:52 am

Jack
And the Point that has been missed, IS???

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1404
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by Whistler » October 22, 2020, 8:17 am

jackspratt wrote:
October 22, 2020, 6:02 am
Mosquito wrote:
October 21, 2020, 10:43 pm
jackspratt wrote:
October 21, 2020, 10:40 am
dragonz wrote:
October 21, 2020, 9:28 am
or 2+ million saved for his quick actions when he ordered travel ban which the dimocrats opposed
Do you have direct personal knowledge of this ........ or does it come from a story or link you clicked on? :-s

He got it from a credible source, Trump's been peddling/repeating this at his rallies and during the 1st presidential debate (if I remember correctly). Sorry, laughing again. For someone who criticizes posts for not being factual, you don't seem to be doing any homework or fact checking.
It seems you have rather missed the point. ;)
The Trump administration has had nearly four years to dig up dirt on Obama, Clinton and Biden. With all their resources, they have to date produced zero evidence. Probably a good reason for not finding any evidence, is there is none.

Hunter Biden has not done his father any favours by his International dealings, it has a whiff about it, but so far, despite numerous very expensive investigations, it has uncovered no proof of anything untoward.

This latest 'disclosure' has zero credibility. HB purportedly dropped off an Apple computer for repair, where is the repair docket with HB's signature on it? We all know when you take an expensive item for repair there is a receipt for the item showing likely cost of repair and the customer agreeing to terms and conditions. So now we are to believe that a trained lawyer, dropped off a device that contained highly incriminating evidence on it, then failed to pick it up? Rubbish.

Then the FBI gets the device? How, what prompted the FBI to take it? How come the next we hear of it, Rudy G has possession of a copy of the hard drive. He then publishes an email thanking HB for setting up a meeting with Joe by a Ukrainian businessman, but Joe's publicly available diaries shows the meeting never happened. Almost certainly an utter fabrication.

If there was one single piece of verifiable evidence Rudy G, and Barr would have a grand jury assembled ASAP, they are dying to do so, as it is, no evidence despite all the accusations, all with zero credibility.
lies are already halfway around the world before the truth has laced up its shoes

dragonz
udonmap.com
Posts: 458
Joined: October 24, 2017, 8:29 am

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by dragonz » October 22, 2020, 6:11 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
October 22, 2020, 3:46 am
dragonz wrote:
October 21, 2020, 9:28 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
October 21, 2020, 8:18 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 21, 2020, 7:43 am
Obama , ClintonS .. nothing to see here move a long please ..

Common knowledge both are as bent as a dogs back leg but sadly all swept under the White House carpet and in the Clintons case suicides , accidents and helicopter crashes.

DM
200,000 + dead because of a lie.
or 2+ million saved for his quick actions when he ordered travel ban which the dimocrats opposed
Please get your facts in order. 45 Nations put travel restrictions on China on January 24th. The United States did not put a ban on China until February 2nd, China and China only. He lied to the rest of the American people when he told them that the coronavirus was not serious. He allowed millions of Americans to travel to various parts of the world in January, February and March, including myself, without the knowledge of what was out there. The individuals he lied to brought the coronavirus to the United States. He has saved no lives, HE is responsible for the 227,042 deaths in the United States to date because of his blatant lie.Those are the facts.
And even then the dimocrats said he was wrong with the travel ban with crazy nancy telling people to go to chinatown

dragonz
udonmap.com
Posts: 458
Joined: October 24, 2017, 8:29 am

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by dragonz » October 22, 2020, 6:13 pm

Mosquito wrote:
October 21, 2020, 8:29 pm
dragonz wrote:
October 21, 2020, 7:28 pm
Mosquito wrote:
October 21, 2020, 11:01 am
jackspratt wrote:
October 21, 2020, 10:40 am
dragonz wrote:
October 21, 2020, 9:28 am
or 2+ million saved for his quick actions when he ordered travel ban which the dimocrats opposed
Do you have direct personal knowledge of this ........ or does it come from a story or link you clicked on? :-s
dragonz, pls check your facts. Guess if you're going to post ***** you might as well go big irt 2+million saved.
- Travel Ban. Limited travel ban, and tracing indicate the virus was mainly brought to the US via Europe.
https://www.newswise.com/politics/asser ... _id=739494
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/the-f ... trictions/
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/york-coro ... d=70062642

https://apnews.com/article/0dc271ad7f79 ... fb49273783
Is it possible for you people with TDS to reply to a post without abuse or vulgar language ?You are just showing why people should never vote for dimocrats
Not a Dem or Rep, but you're right I should be non-abusive and not use vulgar language (*****) in my posts. Guess I should take the lead of the current US President and be civil, respectful, moral and just.................sorry, can't stop laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Forgot to mention "HONEST and TRUTHFUL."
there is 1 basic fact . if you vote republican the dimocrats hate and despise you while if you vote for dimocrats the republicans do not care as it is up to you

dragonz
udonmap.com
Posts: 458
Joined: October 24, 2017, 8:29 am

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by dragonz » October 22, 2020, 6:14 pm

Mosquito wrote:
October 21, 2020, 9:27 pm
For clarification, not to justify my actions........just don't like "do as I say, not as I do" people.

Couple of dragonz's posts (had to cut and past them):

"for those adoring bidlets on here you mean like the left did when trump won the election . Was not a peaceful transition was it ?
This is fake news again . He said that if the election was subject to voter fraud he would hang on until it was sorted out . fair enough i say"
https://www.google.com/search?q=bidets+ ... e&ie=UTF-8

"the reason i mention crooked hilary as she has done worse things than what trump is accused of but i never the same hatred for her as you have for trump . I do not care what you say about potus or anyone as long as its not made up which a lot of your posts are . I am just pointing out to you lots of people are voting for trump not because they like him but because they dislike the hatred and bile thats thrown at him almost every day?hour from the left . Same with me . i use to hate trump and still do not like him but want him to win because of people like you.
If the dimocrats concentrated everything on what their policies are and stopped attacking trump they would win easy . Alas they have already lost the election which is why they want the election to be a fiasco with mail in voting"
* Yes, I too would like posts that aren't made up.
** think "dimocrats" was clearly a typo.

"I just get fed up constantly reading things that are incorrect on this forum and would have done the same thing if you slagged of obama or clinton with falsehood . There are enough bad things about trump to call him without posting untruths"
* Completely Agree!!!
** side track, but back to "do as I say, not as I do" thing.

Ok, went thru you Political post thru Jan 2020. Besides Bidet/dimocrats and the few "do as I say, not as I do" posts you're pretty above board and straight forward. Also, finally figured out what TDS in your posts means.
TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).
everything i post is my opinion of something i have seen or read unlike yours which are always somebody elses opinion

User avatar
Udon Map
Admin
Posts: 1988
Joined: July 31, 2013, 7:57 pm

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by Udon Map » October 22, 2020, 8:50 pm

dragonz wrote:
October 22, 2020, 6:13 pm
there is 1 basic fact . if you vote republican the dimocrats hate and despise you while if you vote for dimocrats the republicans do not care as it is up to you
Hardly a fact, let alone a basic one. Trump has regularly threatened to take revenge on states with Democratic governors, and has done exactly that. His recent comments about Michigan Governor Whitmer are a perfect example.

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 783
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by Mosquito » October 22, 2020, 9:33 pm

dragonz wrote:
October 22, 2020, 6:14 pm
Mosquito wrote:
October 21, 2020, 9:27 pm
For clarification, not to justify my actions........just don't like "do as I say, not as I do" people.

Couple of dragonz's posts (had to cut and past them):

"for those adoring bidlets on here you mean like the left did when trump won the election . Was not a peaceful transition was it ?
This is fake news again . He said that if the election was subject to voter fraud he would hang on until it was sorted out . fair enough i say"
https://www.google.com/search?q=bidets+ ... e&ie=UTF-8

"the reason i mention crooked hilary as she has done worse things than what trump is accused of but i never the same hatred for her as you have for trump . I do not care what you say about potus or anyone as long as its not made up which a lot of your posts are . I am just pointing out to you lots of people are voting for trump not because they like him but because they dislike the hatred and bile thats thrown at him almost every day?hour from the left . Same with me . i use to hate trump and still do not like him but want him to win because of people like you.
If the dimocrats concentrated everything on what their policies are and stopped attacking trump they would win easy . Alas they have already lost the election which is why they want the election to be a fiasco with mail in voting"
* Yes, I too would like posts that aren't made up.
** think "dimocrats" was clearly a typo.

"I just get fed up constantly reading things that are incorrect on this forum and would have done the same thing if you slagged of obama or clinton with falsehood . There are enough bad things about trump to call him without posting untruths"
* Completely Agree!!!
** side track, but back to "do as I say, not as I do" thing.

Ok, went thru you Political post thru Jan 2020. Besides Bidet/dimocrats and the few "do as I say, not as I do" posts you're pretty above board and straight forward. Also, finally figured out what TDS in your posts means.
TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).
everything i post is my opinion of something i have seen or read unlike yours which are always somebody elses opinion
wrong again, pretty sure I post/indicate if it's my opinion and seldom do I post other peoples opinions.......just facts from multiple sources. you should try it some time, posting facts..............that is!!!

at least you didn't try to defend your "doing as I say, not as I do."

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 783
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by Mosquito » October 22, 2020, 9:39 pm

dragonz wrote:
October 22, 2020, 6:13 pm
Mosquito wrote:
October 21, 2020, 8:29 pm
dragonz wrote:
October 21, 2020, 7:28 pm
Mosquito wrote:
October 21, 2020, 11:01 am
jackspratt wrote:
October 21, 2020, 10:40 am
dragonz wrote:
October 21, 2020, 9:28 am
or 2+ million saved for his quick actions when he ordered travel ban which the dimocrats opposed
Do you have direct personal knowledge of this ........ or does it come from a story or link you clicked on? :-s
dragonz, pls check your facts. Guess if you're going to post ***** you might as well go big irt 2+million saved.
- Travel Ban. Limited travel ban, and tracing indicate the virus was mainly brought to the US via Europe.
https://www.newswise.com/politics/asser ... _id=739494
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/the-f ... trictions/
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/york-coro ... d=70062642

https://apnews.com/article/0dc271ad7f79 ... fb49273783
Is it possible for you people with TDS to reply to a post without abuse or vulgar language ?You are just showing why people should never vote for dimocrats
Not a Dem or Rep, but you're right I should be non-abusive and not use vulgar language (*****) in my posts. Guess I should take the lead of the current US President and be civil, respectful, moral and just.................sorry, can't stop laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Forgot to mention "HONEST and TRUTHFUL."
there is 1 basic fact . if you vote republican the dimocrats hate and despise you while if you vote for dimocrats the republicans do not care as it is up to you
thought you only post your opinions, seems I remember a post indicating that??? guess it must be hard keeping your stories straight.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 950
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by Kenr6583 » October 22, 2020, 9:58 pm

dragonz wrote:
October 22, 2020, 6:13 pm
Mosquito wrote:
October 21, 2020, 8:29 pm
dragonz wrote:
October 21, 2020, 7:28 pm
Mosquito wrote:
October 21, 2020, 11:01 am
jackspratt wrote:
October 21, 2020, 10:40 am
dragonz wrote:
October 21, 2020, 9:28 am
or 2+ million saved for his quick actions when he ordered travel ban which the dimocrats opposed
Do you have direct personal knowledge of this ........ or does it come from a story or link you clicked on? :-s
dragonz, pls check your facts. Guess if you're going to post ***** you might as well go big irt 2+million saved.
- Travel Ban. Limited travel ban, and tracing indicate the virus was mainly brought to the US via Europe.
https://www.newswise.com/politics/assertion-that-president-trump-s-china-travel-ban-was-sufficient-to-protect-u-s-from-covid-is-false/?article_id=739494
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/the-facts-on-trumps-travel-restrictions/
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/york-coronavirus-outbreak-originated-europe-study-finds/story?id=70062642

https://apnews.com/article/0dc271ad7f7917374a5a0cfb49273783
Is it possible for you people with TDS to reply to a post without abuse or vulgar language ?You are just showing why people should never vote for dimocrats
Not a Dem or Rep, but you're right I should be non-abusive and not use vulgar language (*****) in my posts. Guess I should take the lead of the current US President and be civil, respectful, moral and just.................sorry, can't stop laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Forgot to mention "HONEST and TRUTHFUL."
there is 1 basic fact . if you vote republican the dimocrats hate and despise you while if you vote for dimocrats the republicans do not care as it is up to you
You've made a lot of crazy ass assertions on here, but this ranks right up there at the top. You're one of the ones on here bashing anyone who doesn't worship Trump like you do.

Right now in the United States it's the Trump supporters attempting to intimidate any Democrat. Secret Service just arrested a guy in Arizona for leaving notes in people's mailboxes threatening them because they had yard signs of Biden and Harris on their lawn. Trump is encouraging "poll watchers" to be out in force, i.e., intimidation.

Your problem is you lump people into categories, Republican and Democrat. You think anyone who belongs to one party is one way and the other party is the other way. You are part of the cult and your idiology it is what is wrong with America today.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1404
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by Whistler » October 22, 2020, 11:18 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
October 14, 2020, 3:22 pm
BREAKING NEWS: A CIA Whistleblower has hard evidence, documents and audio, that implicate Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Brennan and others in the execution of Seal Team 6 as well as 4 Americans at Benghazi. The Seal Team 6 raid on the Bin Laden hideout in Pakistan succeeded only in killing a Bin Laden body double while the Iranians pulled out the real Bin Laden and hid him in Iran. The Obama Administration then sent Iran $152 Billion as blackmail money for Iran to keep the secret since Obama was nearing his reelection, $2 Billion of which was to be sent back to the US and into the pockets of politicians that had assisted in the coverup. The documents and audio are already in the hands of a US Congressman and the CIA Whistleblower has already agreed to personally deliver the materials to President Trump immediately. You have got to watch this video before Facebook and YouTube ban this information and all related comments. Don't believe the fact-checkers. They are trying to protect the Democrats!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCybWf1 ... B22X2wPJEA
Perhaps you can explain something.

Hunter Biden lives in California, the repair shop is in Delaware.

1. Are there no Apple repair shops in California?
2. For the cost of airfares, accommodation etc, why didn't Hunter just buy a new Apple Airbook?
3. Did he have nothing better to do than waste a couple of days flying coast to coast to get his notebook fixed?
4. Why would you choose a legally blind PC guy to fix your precious computer?
5. Why would a trained lawyer leave a computer with child porn and incriminating evidence with a third party?
6. Why would you leave a sensitive email account on a computer without password protection and give a repair guy access?
7. How come Rudy 'the conspiracy guy' get hold of a copy of the disk?
8. Where is the repair ticket signed off by the customer?
9. Where are the emails from the repair guy informing Hunter his machine is ready to pick up?
10. Who is dumb enough to believe this crap?
lies are already halfway around the world before the truth has laced up its shoes

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 950
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by Kenr6583 » October 23, 2020, 8:28 am

dragonz wrote:
October 22, 2020, 6:11 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
October 22, 2020, 3:46 am
dragonz wrote:
October 21, 2020, 9:28 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
October 21, 2020, 8:18 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 21, 2020, 7:43 am
Obama , ClintonS .. nothing to see here move a long please ..

Common knowledge both are as bent as a dogs back leg but sadly all swept under the White House carpet and in the Clintons case suicides , accidents and helicopter crashes.

DM
200,000 + dead because of a lie.
or 2+ million saved for his quick actions when he ordered travel ban which the dimocrats opposed
Please get your facts in order. 45 Nations put travel restrictions on China on January 24th. The United States did not put a ban on China until February 2nd, China and China only. He lied to the rest of the American people when he told them that the coronavirus was not serious. He allowed millions of Americans to travel to various parts of the world in January, February and March, including myself, without the knowledge of what was out there. The individuals he lied to brought the coronavirus to the United States. He has saved no lives, HE is responsible for the 227,042 deaths in the United States to date because of his blatant lie.Those are the facts.
And even then the dimocrats said he was wrong with the travel ban with crazy nancy telling people to go to chinatown
LOL. Man, you can change your position on anything to spin it to way it suits you, right? You're wrong about one thing so you change it to something else. You know you remind me of? That's right, the POTUS. Keep making an argument and changing directions until you are right. So sad.

228,381 COVID-19 related deaths in United States to date.

dragonz
udonmap.com
Posts: 458
Joined: October 24, 2017, 8:29 am

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by dragonz » October 23, 2020, 11:46 am

Why you cannot accept basic facts is puzzling . The dimocrats did criticise trump for the travel ban calling it5 racist and nancy did go to chinatown and saying everything is fine . just watch the video unless you think it is fake nbc news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmllqkU6j2k

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 950
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by Kenr6583 » October 23, 2020, 11:10 pm

dragonz wrote:
October 23, 2020, 11:46 am
Why you cannot accept basic facts is puzzling . The dimocrats did criticise trump for the travel ban calling it5 racist and nancy did go to chinatown and saying everything is fine . just watch the video unless you think it is fake nbc news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmllqkU6j2k
Again you are distorting the facts. Trump didn't act immediately, he put a "travel ban" on China eight days after 45 Nations put "travel restrictions" on them. Why only China? Given the fact that only he and a handful of "his" people knew the seriousness of the virus, what were people to think when he only put a "travel ban" on China? Why did he lie to the American people and tell them it was not serious? Why did he not tell the American people what was out there and the consequences of traveling to other countries, with the possibility of bringing the coronavirus back to United States? I will give you the answer, he didn't want people to panic, and that's on tape. No sir, it is you who cannot accept the basic facts, Trump is an idiot and he cares about no one but himself.

228,577 coronavirus related deaths in United States as of this writing.

dragonz
udonmap.com
Posts: 458
Joined: October 24, 2017, 8:29 am

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by dragonz » October 28, 2020, 6:48 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
October 23, 2020, 11:10 pm
dragonz wrote:
October 23, 2020, 11:46 am
Why you cannot accept basic facts is puzzling . The dimocrats did criticise trump for the travel ban calling it5 racist and nancy did go to chinatown and saying everything is fine . just watch the video unless you think it is fake nbc news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmllqkU6j2k
Again you are distorting the facts. Trump didn't act immediately, he put a "travel ban" on China eight days after 45 Nations put "travel restrictions" on them. Why only China? Given the fact that only he and a handful of "his" people knew the seriousness of the virus, what were people to think when he only put a "travel ban" on China? Why did he lie to the American people and tell them it was not serious? Why did he not tell the American people what was out there and the consequences of traveling to other countries, with the possibility of bringing the coronavirus back to United States? I will give you the answer, he didn't want people to panic, and that's on tape. No sir, it is you who cannot accept the basic facts, Trump is an idiot and he cares about no one but himself.

228,577 coronavirus related deaths in United States as of this writing.
and you sir are distorting the post . did the dimocrats criticise trumps travel ban or not ?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 950
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by Kenr6583 » October 31, 2020, 8:04 am

dragonz wrote:
October 28, 2020, 6:48 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
October 23, 2020, 11:10 pm
dragonz wrote:
October 23, 2020, 11:46 am
Why you cannot accept basic facts is puzzling . The dimocrats did criticise trump for the travel ban calling it5 racist and nancy did go to chinatown and saying everything is fine . just watch the video unless you think it is fake nbc news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmllqkU6j2k
Again you are distorting the facts. Trump didn't act immediately, he put a "travel ban" on China eight days after 45 Nations put "travel restrictions" on them. Why only China? Given the fact that only he and a handful of "his" people knew the seriousness of the virus, what were people to think when he only put a "travel ban" on China? Why did he lie to the American people and tell them it was not serious? Why did he not tell the American people what was out there and the consequences of traveling to other countries, with the possibility of bringing the coronavirus back to United States? I will give you the answer, he didn't want people to panic, and that's on tape. No sir, it is you who cannot accept the basic facts, Trump is an idiot and he cares about no one but himself.

228,577 coronavirus related deaths in United States as of this writing.
and you sir are distorting the post . did the dimocrats criticise trumps travel ban or not ?
The travel ban for China only? How ignorant would it be to think that putting a travel ban ban on China for something Trump lied about, claiming it was not that serious, would make any sense. Maybe if Trump had been honest in the very beginning and informed the United States citizens of the seriousness of the coronavirus at the time, maybe it would have been understandable. But for anyone to think that putting a travel ban on China only would keep the coronavirus out, well that just doesn't make any sense. People can only respond to someone's actions if they know all the facts. If the individual who has the knowledge of all those facts LIES about those facts, how was someone supposed to react properly? Someone can only respond by the information that they are given.

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 5708
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 31, 2020, 8:15 am

Morning Ken .. or evening not sure.

ALL involved in politics are corupt bent and tell more lies than a pattaya bar girl... the degree of this can vary hugely but the higher up n more power the more dodgy deals etc go on with out a care for the consequences and those that get caught up .. we all know the Cllntons top the pile but the thought that Obama was squeaky clean is folly .. and now Biden and my choice Trump appear to have some rather large skellys in their closets... Biden should not even be allowed to be the Democrat candidate given what hes ALLEGALY been up to with Hunter n Co .

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 950
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by Kenr6583 » October 31, 2020, 8:22 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 31, 2020, 8:15 am
Morning Ken .. or evening not sure.

ALL involved in politics are corupt bent and tell more lies than a pattaya bar girl... the degree of this can vary hugely but the higher up n more power the more dodgy deals etc go on with out a care for the consequences and those that get caught up .. we all know the Cllntons top the pile but the thought that Obama was squeaky clean is folly .. and now Biden and my choice Trump appear to have some rather large skellys in their closets... Biden should not even be allowed to be the Democrat candidate given what hes ALLEGALY been up to with Hunter n Co .

DM
Why you want to keep bringing up Clinton or Obama is beyond me. Deflection I guess. Here's the bottom line concerning the coronavirus. Trump lied to the American people. He made a very conscious decision in the very beginning to lie to everyone, which of course caused concerns as to why a travel ban was put on China only when the coronavirus was allegedly not that serious. Over 230,000 US citizens are dead, but certain individuals on here don't want to blame Trump. I call BS on that. He did not allow the American people to make a decision on whether to travel to overseas with the risk of possibly contracting the virus and bringing it back to the United States, which is exactly what happened, which is why they are over 230,000 deaths in United States and counting.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 7327
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by tamada » October 31, 2020, 8:24 am

Trump's China travel ban was utterly futile. Initially imposed on only west coast airports (the ones nearest China... Doh!), it was belatedly extended to Chicago and the mid west. By the time that any sort of rudimentary screening had been set up on east coast airports, thousands of travellers from China, even the assumedly uninfected American ones, had already entered the US, many via Rome, the conduit for the first, major, first-wave European cluster.

Trump let winning his China trade war influence any nascent science on the coronavirus. Standing there shouting and pointing the finger while the virus swept by him.

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 5708
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 31, 2020, 8:45 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
October 31, 2020, 8:22 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 31, 2020, 8:15 am
Morning Ken .. or evening not sure.

ALL involved in politics are corupt bent and tell more lies than a pattaya bar girl... the degree of this can vary hugely but the higher up n more power the more dodgy deals etc go on with out a care for the consequences and those that get caught up .. we all know the Cllntons top the pile but the thought that Obama was squeaky clean is folly .. and now Biden and my choice Trump appear to have some rather large skellys in their closets... Biden should not even be allowed to be the Democrat candidate given what hes ALLEGALY been up to with Hunter n Co .

DM
Why you want to keep bringing up Clinton or Obama is beyond me. Deflection I guess. Here's the bottom line concerning the coronavirus. Trump lied to the American people. He made a very conscious decision in the very beginning to lie to everyone, which of course caused concerns as to why a travel ban was put on China only when the coronavirus was allegedly not that serious. Over 230,000 US citizens are dead, but certain individuals on here don't want to blame Trump. I call BS on that. He did not allow the American people to make a decision on whether to travel to overseas with the risk of possibly contracting the virus and bringing it back to the United States, which is exactly what happened, which is why they are over 230,000 deaths in United States and counting.
Errr bringing up Obama n Clintons ??? as per thread header Ken ...all in power the world over are bent... with the exception maybe of Boris Johnson and Putin.

Rough shift was it ?? im sensing stress , you seem a bit tetchy sir.

DM

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Post Reply

Return to “U.S. Politics”