Great Breakfast

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Great Breakfast

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 17, 2020, 7:33 am

Cereal with seedless grapes and banana chucked in.... and a coffee from Daos stand ( they open 7am )

Lunch .. thinking about sardines on toast .. hope thats healthy.

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » October 17, 2020, 7:56 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 17, 2020, 7:33 am
Cereal with seedless grapes and banana chucked in.... and a coffee from Daos stand ( they open 7am )

Lunch .. thinking about sardines on toast .. hope thats healthy.

DM
Sardines are very good,but on toast..hmm..try the Swedish stile..Canned Sardines in Tomato sause on one or picese of Swedish Wasa Cripsbread..jummy indeed DM.Try to avoid white bread in general..like cement to our yummy..Stay healthy DM you're on the right track =D> =D>
Last edited by DuiDui49 on October 17, 2020, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » October 17, 2020, 9:20 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 13, 2020, 2:45 pm
Another question.. hardest thing trying to cut out is bread .. toast especially .. and a bread roll.with soup .. is bread bad when dieting ??
you can eat always eat whole grain/wheat bread when on a diet , it will make you feel full quickly and improves the flushing of your internal system :D, a lot of discussions going on about bread eating when on a diet ,the effects/results will also depend from person to person .... ;)

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 17, 2020, 9:27 am

kopkei wrote:
October 17, 2020, 9:20 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
Another question.. hardest thing trying to cut out is bread .. toast especially .. and a bread roll.with soup .. is bread bad when dieting ??
you can eat always eat whole grain/wheat bread when on a diet , it will make you feel full quickly and improves the flushing of your internal system :D, a lot of discussions going on about bread eating when on a diet ,the effects/results will also depend from person to person .... ;)
Thanks Kopkei thats what i needed to know .. i dont wanna totally give up bread so if whole wheat is ok .. im a happy bunny... and be assured both my internal system (water and solids) is being regularly flushed since i started the diet .. tho i am suffering from excess wind .. gale force at times , ive found farting into a flexed elbow works :lol: :lol:

DM

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » October 17, 2020, 12:53 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 17, 2020, 9:27 am
kopkei wrote:
October 17, 2020, 9:20 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
Thanks Kopkei thats what i needed to know .. i dont wanna totally give up bread so if whole wheat is ok .. im a happy bunny... and be assured both my internal system (water and solids) is being regularly flushed since i started the diet .. tho i am suffering from excess wind .. gale force at times , ive found farting into a flexed elbow works :lol: :lol:

DM
DM,you have Internet right?So much is written on the Web about gaining or usually cutting weigth.YOU CAN EAT PRETTY MUCH OF ANYTHING BUT IN MODERATION,got that DM? ;) Change e few things only,depending how the Hospital checks tells you..Withe bread wont kill you if you have ONE pice a day,but you ahve so many other sorts of bread you can "learn"to like..and my tip of tyhe day for cheese lover s this:Use a small grater,instead of one thick pice of cheese,grate the cheese insted..try it and you will find out what i mean,okey.
Me,i choose to have my wathever-i -want-no good-to eat-meals whenever i feel for it,that's it.You can do the same but be you have to educate yourself.How much is 1 kilo of bellyfat...7000 cal if i remember right.What is your Basal Metabolic Rate/24 hour
..more info here:https://www.diabetes.co.uk/bmr-calculat ... s%5D)..The more knowledge the easyer it gets for you to know how much of this and that i can eat/drink.
Gety an logging app,many online...The things pretty straight forward..let us say you should normaly eat oround 2500 cal per 24 hours,cut 500cal a day..the rest is matematic.I do not say it's easy DMbut like everything else in life,the more knowledge the easyer it is,right.
It's easy to lose weight the first weeks or months,but the it get usually harder.Mealprepps that's the way to go.Eat may small meals many times a day,like a diabetic person would do,stay hydrated.Enyoy eating pretty much same you did before BUT IN MODERATION,YOU HEAR ME DM? ;)

Chockdee mak mak DM ;)

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 17, 2020, 1:22 pm

I HEAR YOU LOUD n CLEAR

Airportwo
udonmap.com

Post by Airportwo » October 18, 2020, 11:18 am

Interesting thread, a lot of conflicting advice, a lot of old out dated advice like eating regularly, you need to get your body to burn fat, not carbohydrates, it's a matter of changing your lifestyle, diets don't work long term.
The hardest thing to change is the way people think, you have to get your body burning fat - period! Where people get confused is that you have to eat plenty of healthy oils and fats to be able to efficiently burn them.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » October 18, 2020, 11:30 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 17, 2020, 1:22 pm
I HEAR YOU LOUD n CLEAR
I only want to to suceed DM,that's the reason i SHOUT ;) I didn't say my advices here on this Forum is the only ones that works,but i know for a fact you can gain (read Alfie)30 kilo..and 30 years later loose it,just by aplying some common sence..So i know whith the right support,can't stress that enough,you and anyone else can do the same..easyer for some,harder for others..

GOOD FREAKING LUCK BROTHER...YOU HEAR ME??
;) ;) ;)

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 18, 2020, 12:38 pm

Thanks Alfie... i appreciate any advice and info that comes my way .

Todays weigh in i scaled just under .. 113 kgs ..112.9 to be exact... that from the first weigh in 115.8 kgs 9 days ago means 2.9 kgs has gone somewhere or the scales were faulty ??? . I have stuck strictly to the diet inc the new food im eating no booze and NOT eating at all after 5pm each day.

At this rate i have calculates in 6 months i should have totally disapeared or resemble a claret n blue clad stick insect , will be nice to meet up again face to face with my beer gut shrouded sausage..

DM

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » October 18, 2020, 2:36 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 18, 2020, 12:38 pm
Thanks Alfie... i appreciate any advice and info that comes my way .

Todays weigh in i scaled just under .. 113 kgs ..112.9 to be exact... that from the first weigh in 115.8 kgs 9 days ago means 2.9 kgs has gone somewhere or the scales were faulty ??? . I have stuck strictly to the diet inc the new food im eating no booze and NOT eating at all after 5pm each day.

At this rate i have calculates in 6 months i should have totally disapeared or resemble a claret n blue clad stick insect , will be nice to meet up again face to face with my beer gut shrouded sausage..

DM
300gram+/day..GOOD ON YOU DM..take a butterpack,the small onces you get at Restaurants,those are if i remeber right 10gram EACH...if i'm correct you loss 320packs of fat/butter..Put those 320 packs infront of you then you can acully visualize how much you lost every singel day DM..Even better emty those packs,put that glob of butter infront of you and eat it with a spoon..you will never go back DM..future is infront of you,lighter and tighter around your belly ;) tajm for me to get a second coffee and checkout yesterdays MMA fights 8)

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » October 20, 2020, 4:11 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
October 11, 2020, 12:46 pm
I know which one your wife think it is,this one they have were the veggies are,topshelf..they just phoned me yesterday and told me that they just had moore Lemonwather in stock..And belive me when i say it's 100%Lemon ;-)
Well thanks for the heads up but I couldn't find this lemon juice anywhere in Makro. I resorted to asking & after a couple of transliteration issues & Mrs N getting involved, they told me they'd stopped stocking it as it only had a short shelf life & they weren't selling enough.
Still not sure how accurate this is but in a nutshell, I didn't get any :roll:
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » October 20, 2020, 4:41 pm

Niggly wrote:
October 20, 2020, 4:11 pm
DuiDui49 wrote:
October 11, 2020, 12:46 pm
I know which one your wife think it is,this one they have were the veggies are,topshelf..they just phoned me yesterday and told me that they just had moore Lemonwather in stock..And belive me when i say it's 100%Lemon ;-)
Well thanks for the heads up but I couldn't find this lemon juice anywhere in Makro. I resorted to asking & after a couple of transliteration issues & Mrs N getting involved, they told me they'd stopped stocking it as it only had a short shelf life & they weren't selling enough.
Still not sure how accurate this is but in a nutshell, I didn't get any :roll:
I don't think they understod you or your wife.,did you show them the photo of the bottle?As you can clearly see from my photos is show that this is pure 100% lemon.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » October 20, 2020, 4:47 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
October 20, 2020, 4:41 pm

I don't think they understod you or your wife.,did you show them the photo of the bottle?As you can clearly see from my photos is show that this is pure 100% lemon.
Yep, it was when i showed the picture they seemed to recognise what I was on about & said they didn't sell it any more

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » October 20, 2020, 4:56 pm

Niggly wrote:
October 20, 2020, 4:47 pm
DuiDui49 wrote:
October 20, 2020, 4:41 pm

Yep, it was when i showed the picture they seemed to recognise what I was on about & said they didn't sell it any more
What,can't belive that at all,but i guess i have to.That's no good at all..they just introduced the Lemonwather maybe a month ago..giving you the reason they gave you doesn't sound just right for me.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » October 20, 2020, 5:14 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
October 20, 2020, 4:56 pm

What,can't belive that at all,but i guess i have to.That's no good at all..they just introduced the Lemonwather maybe a month ago..giving you the reason they gave you doesn't sound just right for me.
Yes, I accept it could have just been a way to dismiss me as they couldn't be arsed to deal with a farang asking too many questions. Heyho, such is life, I'll look again next time I'm there

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » October 22, 2020, 9:49 am

Cantaloupe & a bottle of drinking yogurt I found at a little stall in the market

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » October 22, 2020, 10:04 am

Niggly wrote:
October 20, 2020, 5:14 pm
DuiDui49 wrote:
October 20, 2020, 4:56 pm

Yes, I accept it could have just been a way to dismiss me as they couldn't be arsed to deal with a farang asking too many questions. Heyho, such is life, I'll look again next time I'm there
God morning !

I had two bottles in the fridge and the lady that told you that the reason behind not stocking Lemon wather cause their short date,well for one it is a short date,like 20 days.So i undertstand if that was the reason not selling it anymore.
That said,i have oponed bottle and the date says:27-07-63....04 -08 -63..will be finishen this bottle today.No faul smell,taste is okey..but i fully understand Macros take on it,short date....Nice brekkie you have going there ;)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » October 22, 2020, 10:08 am

Niggly wrote:
October 22, 2020, 9:49 am
Cantaloupe & a bottle of drinking yogurt I found at a little stall in the market

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calor ... 1153938168

Breakdown on my usuall Brekkie.This morning i weighed my food.

1 Slice Wholeweat bread (50gram)Peanutbutter 1 bigish tabelspoon (20gram)
2 Organic Hill Tribe Eggs.I had two that was maybe 10 gram bigger then the smaller ones.55gram each Boiled.Mills Kaviar 10gram.
Blueberrys 20gram
1 Kiwi Friut 100gram unpeeled.
1 Organic Banana.Unpeeled 170 gram,peeled i would guess around 120gram..
Dryed Organic Cranberrys (Macro)10-15 gram.
Mixed Nuts25-30 gram.
240 ml of freshly brewed coffee

Whole Fat Milk 2dl.
Last edited by DuiDui49 on October 22, 2020, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » October 22, 2020, 10:20 am

Not one great breakfast for a hangover.
Most eat healthy as posted so far.
But what a good brekky for an ugly morning.

Toast poached eggs and some advocado.
My home made butterfly pea tea nice and cold. And herbal coffee.
My go to brekky for most days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » October 22, 2020, 10:24 am

Let myself down a bit since posting. Still hungry so another drinking yogurt & a packet of mini digestives.

Sorry 😳

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”