CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by semperfiguy » October 14, 2020, 3:22 pm

BREAKING NEWS: A CIA Whistleblower has hard evidence, documents and audio, that implicate Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Brennan and others in the execution of Seal Team 6 as well as 4 Americans at Benghazi. The Seal Team 6 raid on the Bin Laden hideout in Pakistan succeeded only in killing a Bin Laden body double while the Iranians pulled out the real Bin Laden and hid him in Iran. The Obama Administration then sent Iran $152 Billion as blackmail money for Iran to keep the secret since Obama was nearing his reelection, $2 Billion of which was to be sent back to the US and into the pockets of politicians that had assisted in the coverup. The documents and audio are already in the hands of a US Congressman and the CIA Whistleblower has already agreed to personally deliver the materials to President Trump immediately. You have got to watch this video before Facebook and YouTube ban this information and all related comments. Don't believe the fact-checkers. They are trying to protect the Democrats!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCybWf1 ... B22X2wPJEA

Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by Khun Paul » October 14, 2020, 3:29 pm

Check the whistleblowers bank accounts ( all of them )

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » October 14, 2020, 3:54 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
October 14, 2020, 3:29 pm
Check the whistleblowers bank accounts ( all of them )

Hopefully, this is the President's "October surprise" that trumps anything that the Democrats will throw at him this month. That's why they call him Mr. Trump!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » October 14, 2020, 4:22 pm

Dont Believe the fact checkers" There will be no need if you say it is hard eveidence
But in Politics the best information is to believe, no information.

It is getting worse and worse. It is now more like a 3 Ring Circus the USA elections, what a joke.
Liars, cheats , sexual perverts, cockwombles, Liars( had to say it twice to cover everyone) etc

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 14, 2020, 4:51 pm

Wow, really........................as in "Really you Believe this BS???"

Next News Network being used as your Breaking News Source, wfdayo (what fxxking drugs are you on).

semperfiguy, like your "don't believe the fact-checkers" line.

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » October 14, 2020, 5:20 pm

semperfiguy wrote:Hopefully, this is the President's "October surprise" that trumps anything that the Democrats will throw at him this month. That's why they call him Mr. Trump!
I've heard a few names for him... Oddly that wasn't one of them.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 14, 2020, 5:30 pm

Not that this laughable post is worth being facted checked, but have found there are people out there that might actually believe this stuff (sadly).

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/next-news-network/

Good acting by Anna Khait of Survivor fame, anything to make a buck.
https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp=eJ ... e&ie=UTF-8

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 14, 2020, 6:29 pm

Trump already has a history of castigating all whistleblowers as treasonous, especially those in the military or security services. He despises the FBI, CIA, NSA and all the security agencies so I doubt this one, if he/she actually exists, should get much traction.

Reported this post anyway since absolutely NONE of it has anything to do with Udon Thani.

In the future I suggest you cool your jets and post such rubbish in the "Way, way out there conspiracy theory" forum... or U.S. Politics as it's gettin' mighty hard to tell the difference these days.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 14, 2020, 6:57 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
October 14, 2020, 3:22 pm
BREAKING NEWS: A CIA Whistleblower has hard evidence, documents and audio, that implicate Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Brennan and others in the execution of Seal Team 6 as well as 4 Americans at Benghazi. The Seal Team 6 raid on the Bin Laden hideout in Pakistan succeeded only in killing a Bin Laden body double while the Iranians pulled out the real Bin Laden and hid him in Iran. The Obama Administration then sent Iran $152 Billion as blackmail money for Iran to keep the secret since Obama was nearing his reelection, $2 Billion of which was to be sent back to the US and into the pockets of politicians that had assisted in the coverup. The documents and audio are already in the hands of a US Congressman and the CIA Whistleblower has already agreed to personally deliver the materials to President Trump immediately. You have got to watch this video before Facebook and YouTube ban this information and all related comments. Don't believe the fact-checkers. They are trying to protect the Democrats!

It must be quite inconvenient that members of SEAL 6 are alive. have published books, delivering interviews all over America. Don't these guys understand that they are dead?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 14, 2020, 7:17 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
October 14, 2020, 3:22 pm

AMAZING!!!!!! Trump gets my vote now!

fdimike
udonmap.com

Post by fdimike » October 14, 2020, 7:40 pm

Another conspiracy theorist just like the woman on many youtube videos claiming all kinds of totally ridiculous claims about how the CIA, US Air Force etc were all responsible for the attack on the twin towers and the Pentagon. I find youtube to be just another social media outlet belonging to the same tabloids that used to be sold at the supermarket checkouts. Good quote for this story: " There's a sucker born every minute" P.T. Barnum Here's another good one: "I have a bridge to sell you" con man George C. Parker who "sold" New York's Brooklyn Bridge numerous times to unwary immigrants. :roll:
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 14, 2020, 7:42 pm

So I guess it's safe to assume now that Osama bin Laden is chilling out on the same island as Tupac Shakur, Jim Morrison, and Bruce Lee?

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » October 14, 2020, 7:44 pm

It's hard to take it seriously when the wizard guy with the bandaged head starts.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 14, 2020, 8:09 pm

Ask yourself this - why is it that almost exclusively, it is conservatives and RWNJs who gobble up these absurd conspiracy theories, without even a second thought about digging a bit deeper? :-k

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 14, 2020, 8:10 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
October 14, 2020, 7:42 pm
So I guess it's safe to assume now that Osama bin Laden is chilling out on the same island as Tupac Shakur, Jim Morrison, and Bruce Lee?
Riding Shergar along the beach with Glenn Miller on Red Rum and Elvis on Devon Loch

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 14, 2020, 8:11 pm

Sateeb wrote:
October 14, 2020, 7:44 pm
It's hard to take it seriously when the wizard guy with the bandaged head starts.

Thanks Sateeb ..... is that Sauron unmasked?

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 15, 2020, 4:21 pm

jackspratt wrote:
October 14, 2020, 8:09 pm
Ask yourself this - why is it that almost exclusively, it is conservatives and RWNJs who gobble up these absurd conspiracy theories, without even a second thought about digging a bit deeper? :-k
Sorry i dont understand . who was it gobbled up the absurd russia conspiracy theory without digging deeper ?

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » October 15, 2020, 7:39 pm

plenty of suckers on both sides. The Dems ran with the Steele File nonsense with the loony left believing the Russian Hookers pissing on the bed Obama slept in at Trump's direction.. Why people would believe some of these stories with no substantiation other than a slick YouTube video or purported "whistleblower" is beyond me. Be skeptical, take these stories with a large lump of salt..
Dave

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 15, 2020, 8:02 pm

dragonz wrote:
October 15, 2020, 4:21 pm
Sorry i dont understand . who was it gobbled up the absurd russia conspiracy theory without digging deeper ?
Let me help. :D
However, the report states that Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election was illegal and occurred "in sweeping and systematic fashion" but was welcomed by the Trump campaign as it expected to benefit from such efforts. It also identifies links between Trump campaign officials and individuals with ties to the Russian government, about which several persons connected to the campaign made false statements and obstructed investigations. Mueller later stated that his investigation's conclusion on Russian interference "deserves the attention of every American".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueller_report

Return to “U.S. Politics”