CNN gives unbiased coverage of Medal of Honour presentation by POTUS

trekkertony
udonmap.com

CNN gives unbiased coverage of Medal of Honour presentation by POTUS

Post by trekkertony » September 12, 2020, 5:11 pm

It was great to read the coverage by CNN of the Medal of Honour presentation to Sergeant Major Thomas Payne by Donald Trump. Fair and unbiased coverage by CNN was surprising yet well received.

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: CNN gives unbiased coverage of Medal of Honour presentation by POTUS

Post by tamada » September 12, 2020, 5:16 pm

And...?

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » September 12, 2020, 5:24 pm

And l would not be surprised to see you and your ilk, castigate CNN for giving a positive coverage of Donald Trump acknowledging and rewarding one of America’s finest.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 12, 2020, 7:51 pm

So we can look forward to your acknowledging CNN's fair and unbiased reporting over the next few weeks. =D>

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 12, 2020, 9:32 pm

trekkertony wrote:
September 12, 2020, 5:11 pm
It was great to read the coverage by CNN of the Medal of Honour presentation to Sergeant Major Thomas Payne by Donald Trump. Fair and unbiased coverage by CNN was surprising yet well received.
More trying to pull himself out the crap with another staged TV appearance, black people ,war veterans . next it will be him standing next to a disabled Mexican lesbian holding a Koran upside down while trying to remember the star spangled banner. Sooo funny the gullible flag waving rednecks . Trump 2024 :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 12, 2020, 9:42 pm

trekkertony wrote:
September 12, 2020, 5:24 pm
And l would not be surprised to see you and your ilk, castigate CNN for giving a positive coverage of Donald Trump acknowledging and rewarding one of America’s finest.
Why would I do that? I watch CNN even less than Fox and the latter is hardly ever. I thoroughly recommend you don't watch CNN either as it will only end in tears.

Back on topic: Trump "acknowledging and rewarding one of America’s finest" isn't anything to write home about. It is what POTUS's do as part of their job description. In the meantime, we can only hope that some of that "America's finest" rubs off on Trump.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » September 12, 2020, 10:15 pm

You have to laugh at the unbiased titling, now if you changed CNN to Fox and made it a story about Biden or Harris in a positive light...................now that would be worth it's own thread.

Then you'd have to toss in no threat from the President of the United States for the lead reporter to be fired, and no other Fox hosts completely twisting it or calling it fake news by one of their own reporters.

Over the past 4 years, haven't seen (that I know of) any changes in CNN reporters/show hosts. On the other hand, there have been a hand (more like 2 hands, feet and other body parts) full of reporters/hosts that have been fired from FOX for either clear lies or just reporting the truth / facts which paint Trump in a negative light.

With that said, you have to respect Chris Wallace for showing the public how much of a lacking President we have sitting in the Oval Office.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » September 13, 2020, 7:18 am

i do not care even they declare trump the new mother theresa ,please post this political nonsense without any affiliation to udon thani in the appropriate topic , thanks...

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 13, 2020, 7:23 am

What the hell has a M of H presentation by that liar Trump got to do with Udon Thani , I have yet to ascertain, which also includes the Political threads which to my mind shows why the US of A is in the state it is currently in. Which will not in any event either assist or detract from my enjoyment of Thailand and the rest of the world.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 13, 2020, 8:25 am

There you go @trekkertony, you have been admonished by two stalwart members of UM forum to self-report your inappropriately placed thread to the mods. If you do it now and without protest, you won't need to stand in the corner facing the wall. If you don't, you can keep the pointy hat.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » September 13, 2020, 8:35 am

tamada is it because it is an american based post you are giving this idiot response?, it would be nice if surely all long time members ( and new ones)could post in the appropriate sectors,so udonmap mods do not have to move them all the time ,it is the udon related topic not the us of A...thanks again... ;)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 13, 2020, 8:47 am

@kopkei. As a forum member, like myself, you are free to use the "report" button on the OP so that the mods will relocate it. FWIW, I do this at least twice a week and errant posts are ALWAYS in the Udon Thani forum. Maybe it's a manifestation of "small worldism"?

Of course you can always choose to piss and moan about inappropriately placed threads and actually do nothing much to help.

Ta
tam

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » September 13, 2020, 9:29 am

report button? i do not even know what it is , if it is about sneaky reporting some one , or fe sending pm's ,it is not my
style , i am used to talking direct , no bs ,maybe this piss and moan you call it would make the poster better understand than push a report button ? but going into a needless conflict is also not my style so please mods move this topic to the belonging sector and remove all not related junk , thanks ... ;)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 13, 2020, 10:29 am

At the top of each and every post, on the right hand side, there's a 'button' with an exclamation mark in it. This is the "Report" button. It opens a window where you can select what you want to report to the Mods. The little drop down menu includes something like "this comment is off-topic" and there's a text field where you can even suggest to the Mods where it should be moved to.

The forum depends on members to be proactive and assist the Mods in finding such posts or other reportable things that violate the rules of the forum that we agree to abide by.

The report you file is totally anonymous in that only the Mods see it and usually, within half a day, the post that troubles you is whisked away. No members can see you have reported their comment or thread so your worries about being labeled a grass or snitch are circumvented.

Why do you think some of this forums most odious posts or the most persistent trolls suddenly go away?

Return to “U.S. Politics”