Wondering where you can travel?

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Re: Wondering where you can travel?

Post by pipoz4444 » September 9, 2020, 10:52 am

dunroaming wrote:
September 8, 2020, 11:42 pm
I am heading to Kazakhstan next week, so will test many theories but point to note tested here for covid tested on arrival in Kazakhstan then 2 weeks forced quarantine (real quarantine) then tested again and allowed to work for 10 weeks then tested again before I leave and yes question is go where, prior to covid 28/28 rotation!
Yes, my question is also where do you or where can you go? I have holidays to burn, but nowhere to go or no one will let me in without that 14 Day quarantine, then another 10 days quarantine on the way back in. :-k :confused:

I presume you will encounter the same. i.e. When you take your first 28 days off, will you also need to spend the first 14 days of your 28 days holiday, in isolation somewhere, given you are coming out of Kazakhstan? Is that likely to be the case.

And if you do venture/travel out of Kazakhstan to say Latvia, will you then also need to do more quarantine time, on your return to Kazakhstan, again.

pipoz4444

That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 9, 2020, 4:58 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
September 9, 2020, 8:14 am
Khun Paul wrote:
September 9, 2020, 7:26 am
September 8, 2020, 7:31 pm

Really!! Have you told the WHO that they haven’t eradicated smallpox?
No but there cases in Europe as many migrants have never been inoculated as is the norm for most Westerners.
Please Provide Evidence from an accredited medical publication. If your claim has any foundation in truth it will absolutely be reported in such a journal. If you are unable to do so then your claim is proven to be totally bogus.

There are no cases in Europe.
There are no cases in Africa.
There are no cases in America, north or south.
There are no cases in Asia .
There are no cases in the Indian subcontinent
There are no cases in Antarctica
There are no cases in Australia
There are no cases on any island
The only places that the virus can exist is in secure BSL-4 labs Security storage.
Khun Paul wrote:
however many of the poorer countries do not have mass vaccination as is the norm min Western countries,
They do have mass vaccination for certain diseases. How do you think Ebola outbreaks are controlled? Stop bringing your preconceptions and use fact
Oh dear you need educating, previously Mumps, measles ( both sorts ) TB amd other illnesses were common and some people died from them. However last century there was a report that the Triple vaccine given to babies as part opf the ( used to mandatory vaccine ) was flawed and people started refusing it. Polio is still vaccinated against , very easy Sugar lump, We do in the UK get outbreaks of Measles, and some of the others due in part to many people NOT being vaccinated , rather a silly attitude I think . My comments were made on a personal knowledge as my family ar4e mainly doctors and those who arfe GPs have mentioned cases of some of these arising, sadly mainly in the immigrant population .
And sorry NOT enough top be mentioned in BMJ just locally by Health Authorites who warn doctors about the situation. Just because you found no mention does not mean there are NONE,
I have seen reports stating most people have a workable brain, sometimes reading posts on here that is doubtful , but I would not ever say never occurs. Proof is in the Eating as they say .

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » September 9, 2020, 5:09 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
September 9, 2020, 10:52 am
dunroaming wrote:
September 8, 2020, 11:42 pm
I am heading to Kazakhstan next week, so will test many theories but point to note tested here for covid tested on arrival in Kazakhstan then 2 weeks forced quarantine (real quarantine) then tested again and allowed to work for 10 weeks then tested again before I leave and yes question is go where, prior to covid 28/28 rotation!
Yes, my question is also where do you or where can you go? I have holidays to burn, but nowhere to go or no one will let me in without that 14 Day quarantine, then another 10 days quarantine on the way back in. :-k :confused:

I presume you will encounter the same. i.e. When you take your first 28 days off, will you also need to spend the first 14 days of your 28 days holiday, in isolation somewhere, given you are coming out of Kazakhstan? Is that likely to be the case.

And if you do venture/travel out of Kazakhstan to say Latvia, will you then also need to do more quarantine time, on your return to Kazakhstan, again.

pipoz4444
Because of all the quarantine rules we have changed temporary to 56/56 the other side is totally unknown so a wait and see game. I might have to take 14 days off in country and go back to work time will tell

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 9, 2020, 6:07 pm

^ That's basically the deal we're putting together for a client. It's a 6-month project so proposing 3 teams of 2 guys on a 28/14 rotation with 4 weeks on-site and a 2 week break in-country. Staggered 2 week mobilization interval gives the client the requested 4 men on site at all times. Already had one guy begging off since he can't get a visa for his family to join him. Doh!

On the other hand, after 6 months here, Mrs tam is agreeable to not seeing me for the next 6 months. I did a 6 month gig there a couple of years ago with only a couple of 10-day breaks in Udon so not a great hardship. The local beer is awesome too which always helps.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 9, 2020, 6:15 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
September 9, 2020, 4:58 pm
September 9, 2020, 8:14 am
Khun Paul wrote:
September 8, 2020, 7:31 pm

Really!! Have you told the WHO that they haven’t eradicated smallpox?
No but there cases in Europe as many migrants have never been inoculated as is the norm for most Westerners.
Please Provide Evidence from an accredited medical publication. If your claim has any foundation in truth it will absolutely be reported in such a journal. If you are unable to do so then your claim is proven to be totally bogus.

There are no cases in Europe.
There are no cases in Africa.
There are no cases in America, north or south.
There are no cases in Asia .
There are no cases in the Indian subcontinent
There are no cases in Antarctica
There are no cases in Australia
There are no cases on any island
The only places that the virus can exist is in secure BSL-4 labs Security storage.
Khun Paul wrote:
however many of the poorer countries do not have mass vaccination as is the norm min Western countries,
They do have mass vaccination for certain diseases. How do you think Ebola outbreaks are controlled? Stop bringing your preconceptions and use fact
Oh dear you need educating,

Your education is the one that is missing. You are the one who is claiming that there are cases of smallpox
Khun Paul wrote:

—- snip irrelevant talk of other diseases—-
You can be absolutely certain than any case of smallpox will be widely reported, not only in the medical journals but in every other medium.

On a different subject, You are also claiming that poor countries do not have mass vaccination. They do. They do not have the same vaccination as the U.K. but then every country has a different set of diseases they vaccinate against. They may well only vaccinate against a very few or only specific diseases but they do mass vaccination.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 9, 2020, 7:10 pm

Khun Paul wrote:

I have seen reports stating most people have a workable brain, sometimes reading posts on here that is doubtful , but I would not ever say never occurs. Proof is in the Eating as they say .
So who/what ate your "workable brain" KP?

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 9, 2020, 9:27 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
September 9, 2020, 7:25 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
September 8, 2020, 6:52 pm
This is a very articulate and well-thought out piece, Khun Paul. Where did you copy it from? Please provide a link.
Stupid Boy, I wrote it no-one else has to my knowledge . Unlike many I do not plagarise anything
Good show. This is commendable.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » September 15, 2020, 2:48 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
September 8, 2020, 10:43 am
Thailand's "Think tank" of government, will probably now introduce, 4 day long week end holidays every fortnight, (maybe every week) so that they can attract all of those local tourists to their resort areas such as Phuket, to achieve a 30% occupancy rate for the four days and so save the tourist industry from collapse, wont it? [-( =;

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/118136 ... paign=news

pipoz4444
Hmm, what did I say about the TG introducing more 4 day long weekends?? :-k :-k

Are they reading our Posts, to get their ideas :confused: :confused:

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/118260 ... paign=news

pipoz4444

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 15, 2020, 5:11 pm

ood idea but with the locals be able to afford it without borrowing vast sums

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » September 15, 2020, 9:13 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
September 15, 2020, 5:11 pm
ood idea but with the locals be able to afford it without borrowing vast sums
True, but I am not sure that the M.. are thinking that far ahead, these days. More like they are "grasping at straws" in order to convince the public that they are leading the Countries "Recovery", with their innovative ideas and thinking. :confused: =D>

Now, if you believe that, then you will believe that these three, work outside Nana Plaza, at nights, to earn a living :-k :-k

Sports.jpg

pipoz4444

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”