General sports news and discussions.
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Re: LFC in UD Town

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » August 11, 2020, 9:47 pm

GT93 wrote:
August 11, 2020, 2:14 pm
Has there been any rioting?
will give you a bit of a warning if it happens GT,and you can hide under your mums petticoat

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » August 11, 2020, 10:35 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
August 11, 2020, 9:47 pm
GT93 wrote:
will give you a bit of a warning if it happens GT,and you can come out from your mums petty coat
😂 😂 😂 😂
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » August 11, 2020, 10:36 pm

747 will you be attending

TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » August 12, 2020, 9:57 am

Those unbearable scousers :D i can remember when leicester won,loads of thais in ud town wearing leicester tops :D

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 12, 2020, 11:22 am

GT93 wrote:
Don't Lean on Any Walls !!

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 12, 2020, 11:23 am

dezzer111 wrote:
August 11, 2020, 2:42 pm
Why are some people very jealous of L F C I'm surprised 747 hasn't quoted any thing him being a staunch Everton fanatic.
Just Stay away from Any Walls.....

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Re: EPL Season Resumes.

Post by mathusalah80 » August 12, 2020, 12:07 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
August 8, 2020, 5:10 pm
mathusalah80 wrote:
August 8, 2020, 3:52 pm
Apologies for my delayed response, due to my having been hospitalized.
Therefore, an abbreviated response in providing my final summary of this season’s EPL.
No necessity to name the team of the season, indeed of the past two years is, of course, Liverpool.. Unfortunate, but understandable in these sad times, the performance of Klopp, and his-band of warriors, in sustaining such an outstanding level of performance over such a period has not been fully appreciated. But I am sure that will change, with the passing of time.
As to the Manager of the season there have been some impressive performances; all the more so in that all, with one exception, are still novices still very much in the learning stages of Management at the top level. Solskjaer appears to have resolved, at Utd., temporarily at least, the dressing room shambles he inherited from his predecessor; with the added bonus of grabbing the right to a place in next season Champions League competition.
Lampard’s performance, at Chelsea, in his first year in senior management, including clinching the remaining vacancy for next season’s Champions League, speaks for itself. Brian Rodgers also completely justified his surprise appointment, as Leicesters new manager; and could be considered a trifle unlucky to miss out on a top four spot.
Sheffield’s Chris Wilder, and Wolves Nun Espirito, I rate as the two major surprise packages, and I have high expectation each go on to carve out successful managerial careers, as their experiences grow.
My unreserved pick as the Manager of the season is Roy Hodgson! :shock: Any manager, in their seventies who, against all the odds, can manage to keep the sparse, mediocre Palace squad in the EPL for some four consecutive seasons, is totally deserving of this accolade
My golden boots selection is the irrepressible James Vardy who, pushing 33 years of age, continues to score consistently against many of the best defensive players in world football.
My selection for the most outstanding outfield field player is Shelvey of Newcastle. My admiration of his all round football skills and consistency throughout the season justifies my selection, and even further, my further view that he is worthy of a place in the England squad.
My selection for the season’s golden gloves is an automatic one, as it should be for anyone having even the slightest of football knowledge. It is, of course, Nick Pope, of Burnley.
So that’s it for this season, and Paul has confirmed this thread will now be officially closed.
Mat. :(
Oh dear the season hasn't started yet.
Congratulations ! :-s :shock: The areas in which you are now proud to display your complete ignorance, have now grown to include Context, English language Comprehension, Punctuation, Vocabulary and the EPL. The only thing certain about your posts, in the COMING SEASON, is that the list will continue to grow! :-" :roll:
Last edited by mathusalah80 on August 12, 2020, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » August 12, 2020, 1:35 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:
August 12, 2020, 12:07 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
mathusalah80 wrote:
Therefore, an abbreviated response in providing my final summary of this season’s EPL.
No necessity to name the team of the season, indeed of the past two years is, of course, Liverpool.. Unfortunate, but understandable in these sad times, the performance of Klopp, and his-band of warriors, in sustaining such an outstanding level of performance over such a period has not been fully appreciated. But I am sure that will change, with the passing of time.
As to the Manager of the season there have been some impressive performances; all the more so in that all, with one exception, are still novices still very much in the learning stages of Management at the top level. Solskjaer appears to have resolved, at Utd., temporarily at least, the dressing room shambles he inherited from his predecessor; with the added bonus of grabbing the right to a place in next season Champions League competition.
Lampard’s performance, at Chelsea, in his first year in senior management, including clinching the remaining vacancy for next season’s Champions League, speaks for itself. Brian Rodgers also completely justified his surprise appointment, as Leicesters new manager; and could be considered a trifle unlucky to miss out on a top four spot.
Sheffield’s Chris Wilder, and Wolves Nun Espirito, I rate as the two major surprise packages, and I have high expectation each go on to carve out successful managerial careers, as their experiences grow.
My unreserved pick as the Manager of the season is Roy Hodgson! :shock: Any manager, in their seventies who, against all the odds, can manage to keep the sparse, mediocre Palace squad in the EPL for some four consecutive seasons, is totally deserving of this accolade
My golden boots selection is the irrepressible James Vardy who, pushing 33 years of age, continues to score consistently against many of the best defensive players in world football.
My selection for the most outstanding outfield field player is Shelvey of Newcastle. My admiration of his all round football skills and consistency throughout the season justifies my selection, and even further, my further view that he is worthy of a place in the England squad.
My selection for the season’s golden gloves is an automatic one, as it should be for anyone having even the slightest of football knowledge. It is, of course, Nick Pope, of Burnley.
So that’s it for this season, and Paul has confirmed this thread will now be officially closed.
Congratulations ! :-s :shock: The areas in which you are now proud display your complete ignorance, have now grown to include Context, English language Comprehension, Punctuation, Vocabulary and the EPL. The only thing certain about your posts, in the COMING SEASON, is that the list will continue to grow! :-" :roll:
Who is Brian Rodgers? Brendan's twin brother or what

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » August 12, 2020, 2:09 pm

Think he might be Roy Rodgers.

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » August 12, 2020, 2:13 pm

Any thoughts on Leeds utd for the comming season.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » August 12, 2020, 2:46 pm

dunroaming wrote:
August 12, 2020, 1:35 pm
mathusalah80 wrote:
dezzer111 wrote:
mathusalah80 wrote:
Congratulations ! :-s :shock: The areas in which you are now proud display your complete ignorance, have now grown to include Context, English language Comprehension, Punctuation, Vocabulary and the EPL. The only thing certain about your posts, in the COMING SEASON, is that the list will continue to grow! :-" :roll:
Since, given the IQ level, or lack it, which you display in not being able, from the CONTEXT, to recognize the Manager
to whom my post referred, I take it as your declaration of your intention to compete directly with your fellow intellectual, Dezzer, in the areas referred to in my last post. :-" :roll: Should be a very close contest \:D/

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 12, 2020, 2:48 pm

Anxious rather than jealous. I hope the local buildings and businesses are all well insured.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » August 12, 2020, 2:50 pm

And getting at what with that remark.

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » August 12, 2020, 2:53 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:
August 12, 2020, 2:46 pm
dunroaming wrote:
August 12, 2020, 1:35 pm
mathusalah80 wrote:
dezzer111 wrote:
mathusalah80 wrote:
Since, given the IQ level, or lack it, which you display in not being able, from the CONTEXT, to recognize the Manager
to whom my post referred, I take it as your declaration of your intention to compete directly with your fellow intellectual, Dezzer, in the areas referred to in my last post. :-" :roll: Should be a very close contest \:D/
What

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » August 12, 2020, 3:02 pm

My conceived lack of IQ has earned me a fortune so happy as I am thanks, I recognized your mistake straight away - pity you didn't might have made your post more factual. Maybe you should try Google play store and try to download a sense of humour as it's severely lacking in your posts and football has always been the working man's game that involves lots of banter and ribbing

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 12, 2020, 4:25 pm

GT93 wrote:
August 12, 2020, 2:48 pm
Anxious rather than jealous. I hope the local buildings and businesses are all well insured.
Especially Those Walls !!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 12, 2020, 4:40 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:
Did Paul get the memo?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 12, 2020, 5:44 pm

Why oh why after saying the EPL thread should be about football would you move the "scoussers with their knickers in a twist yet again" thread here ?? perhaps someones left hand needs to consult with their right hand :-k

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » August 12, 2020, 8:01 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
August 12, 2020, 5:44 pm
Why oh why after saying the EPL thread should be about football would you move the "scoussers with their knickers in a twist yet again" thread here ?? perhaps someones left hand needs to consult with their right hand :-k
What are you babbling on about.

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » August 12, 2020, 8:12 pm

747man wrote:
August 12, 2020, 4:25 pm
GT93 wrote:
August 12, 2020, 2:48 pm
Especially Those Walls !!
What walls, don't forget the walls have ears

Return to “World Sports”