When times are hard..implement THIS into your life.

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
laksnrub
udonmap.com

Re: When times are hard..implement THIS into your life.

Post by laksnrub » June 29, 2020, 10:12 am

God spoke, and in all the dimensions of the Bible, never has it been said, put to paper or passed on vis the Angels, that there is a secret type of language, or heavenly tongue we will speak in Gods kingdom or here on earth, nor do we need that tongue here on earth, for if so, then Jesus would been the demonstrator and teacher of that tongue. WHEN HE RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT, never happened
For the Speaking in Tongues, has to the Christ, always been our human language, with all speech ever recorded used by God in the Ages past and now, God expects us to pray in our own understanding, with the tool of choice our native tongue, nothing can be more pleasing to God, than our Praises with our understanding.Withal praises, Speaking in Tongues, of your own language, is the leading instrument by which the praises of God are proclaimed.
Never has the speech of mighty men of God, from Noah Jesus and Moses, ever been any thing but their natural native tongue.
Men must offer a worship corresponding with the nature and attributes of God, the power of our native speech, brought forward by our own conscious heart in our native language.
Jesus in all his time on earth never did the Barny Babble Gibberish, for Satan has grasp those fools who look for a sign,
They shall speak with new tongues= as the WORD was going out to the world and the new lands, there would be new languages from that land, Gods people would speak in, not just Greek/ Aramic etc. The Great commission giver by JESUS to take the WORD to the WORLD.
God Speed

Quality is best done first

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » June 29, 2020, 11:49 am

I see all religions as a crutch for believers to get through life , and try to make sense of whats happening around them .
If your a believer then fine , each to their own , but i certainly do not want it forced down my throat , as it was when i was a kid .
You do not have to be christian , moslim or jew to live by a moral code , you just need to have a sense of decency about you , and treat all as you would like to be treated .
Religion has caused more death and suffering to humanity over the centuries than anything else , and in some parts of the world still does . All in the name of some God or another .

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » June 29, 2020, 3:49 pm

1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God

John 3:36

"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » June 29, 2020, 5:46 pm

Alfie, sent you another PM.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 29, 2020, 5:59 pm

saint wrote:
June 29, 2020, 11:49 am
I see all religions as a crutch for believers to get through life , and try to make sense of whats happening around them .
If your a believer then fine , each to their own , but i certainly do not want it forced down my throat , as it was when i was a kid .
You do not have to be christian , moslim or jew to live by a moral code , you just need to have a sense of decency about you , and treat all as you would like to be treated .
Religion has caused more death and suffering to humanity over the centuries than anything else , and in some parts of the world still does . All in the name of some God or another .
Here , here well said , if one takes a walk to a quiet spot on a hill on a clear day and look all around you, apart from any man-made structures . Things are living , growing and breathing quite happily , without the interference of any religion. Just pause and savour the view and the wonder.
This was told me by a padre one day when we were ordered to N Ireland at the start , having just returned from Aden, many of us had the fears many have, N Ireland was a lot different to a foreign land and more difficult. So the Padre took us all up a hiil and told us to look . Strangely after that we were all far happier and at peace with ourselves. No mention of God just looking at creation.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » June 29, 2020, 6:55 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
June 29, 2020, 5:59 pm
saint wrote:
Here , here well said , if one takes a walk to a quiet spot on a hill on a clear day and look all around you, apart from any man-made structures . Things are living , growing and breathing quite happily , without the interference of any religion. Just pause and savour the view and the wonder.
This was told me by a padre one day when we were ordered to N Ireland at the start , having just returned from Aden, many of us had the fears many have, N Ireland was a lot different to a foreign land and more difficult. So the Padre took us all up a hiil and told us to look . Strangely after that we were all far happier and at peace with ourselves. No mention of God just looking at creation.
Thank you Khun Paul for your wise words. You may not realize it but you have just reinforced one of the greatest truths in the Bible...that where there is creation there has to be a creator, and God has revealed Himself to all men through His creation.

Romans 1:18-22 says.....The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

Did you ever once wonder that perhaps your Padre was trying to get you to understand that very basic Bible truth without actually explaining it to you, hoping that you might come to that realization on your own if you would just pause long enough to gander at the wonders around you and ask yourself...who created all of this beauty and splendor?

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 29, 2020, 7:22 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
June 29, 2020, 6:55 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
June 29, 2020, 5:59 pm
saint wrote:
Thank you Khun Paul for your wise words. You may not realize it but you have just reinforced one of the greatest truths in the Bible...that where there is creation there has to be a creator, and God has revealed Himself to all men through His creation.

Romans 1:18-22 says.....The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

Did you ever once wonder that perhaps your Padre was trying to get you to understand that very basic Bible truth without actually explaining it to you, hoping that you might come to that realization on your own if you would just pause long enough to gander at the wonders around you and ask yourself...who created all of this beauty and splendor?
I wonder what GOD thinks about Americans and their worship of the almighty dollar, over the welfare of fellow citizens and the environment. O....I forgot GREED is a SIN.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 29, 2020, 8:58 pm

As, has been suggested previously, god was responsible for the election of a fornicating, lying, tax cheating and bullying conscription dodging adulterer President, it would suggest to me there is a serious problem up there in heaven.

They seem to have severely compromised their previously laid out values, as described in the holy book. :-k

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » June 29, 2020, 9:17 pm

jackspratt wrote:
June 29, 2020, 8:58 pm
As, has been suggested previously, god was responsible for the election of a fornicating, lying, tax cheating and bullying conscription dodging adulterer President, it would suggest to me there is a serious problem up there in heaven.

They seem to have severely compromised their previously laid out values, as described in the holy book. :-k
But for the Grace of God, there goes you and me. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone at our President. No takers? That's what I thought!

God doesn't look at the outward appearance of a man, but he judges the heart. Only HE knows what is in President Trump's heart. For all we know President Trump got right with God at some point between his election and today, in which case HE has cast Trump's sins into the sea of forgetfulness and remembers them no more. If God has forgiven him, then who are we to condemn him? It's perfectly fine in God's eyes to judge a man if one judges with God's righteous judgement, but if the one judging doesn't know God, then that would be an impossibility.

Romans 2:1 says....Therefore you have no excuse or justification, everyone of you who hypocritically judges and condemns others; for in passing judgment on another person, you condemn yourself, because you who judge from a position of arrogance or self-righteousness are habitually practicing the very same things which you denounce.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 29, 2020, 9:27 pm

Hopefully god will acknowledge his total screw-up come this November 3.

laksnrub
udonmap.com

Post by laksnrub » July 5, 2020, 9:09 am

BABYLON BABBLERS

WHAT IS THE “THAT WHICH IS PERFECT” IN
1 CORINTHIANS 13:10?

What is the “that which is perfect” in 1 Corinthians 13:10? We have no interest whatsoever in appealing to Bible “scholars,” commentaries, a preacher’s study notes, a modern perversion, a denomination, or any other man-made reference or group for enlightenment—they have caused more confusion about this verse than clarity anyway. Let us see what the Holy Scriptures teach. “For what saith the Scriptures?”
Firstly, we must read 1 Corinthians 13:8-13 to get the context of the verse in question: “[8] Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. [9] For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. [10] But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. [11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. [12] For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. [13] And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.”

3. IS “WHEN THAT WHICH IS PERFECT IS COME” A REFERENCE TO WHEN THE BIBLE IS COMPLETED?
Let us take another look at the verse whose phrase is in question: “But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away” (1 Corinthians 13:10). As previously mentioned, this verse says nothing about us going anywhere, but it does teach that something is coming to us. The question is, what is coming to us

We should look at the verse in its context (1 Corinthians 13:8-13): “[8] Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. [9] For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. [10] But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. [11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. [12] For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. [13] And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.”
The thirteenth chapter of 1 Corinthians is the heart of Paul’s three-chapter-long discourse on spiritual gifts and the Dispensation of Grace. The Corinthians were spiritually immature (1 Corinthians 3:1-2), and they were ignorant of spiritual gifts and they were misusing and abusing them (1 Corinthians 12:1–14:40). Rather than focusing on sound doctrine, the Corinthians, like today’s charismatics, were too engaged in emotional experiences—especially the gift of tongues (refer to the 40 verses of 1 Corinthians chapter 14). Paul wrote chapters 12-14 to show them that there Christian lives were not functioning properly, and if they did not correct their thinking, when the spiritual gifts would fall away, their Christian lives would fall apart!
• 1 Corinthians 13:11: “When I was a child, I spake as a child.” This would be a reference to the gift of tongues (verse 8), the ability to speak forth God’s Word in intelligent human languages never formally learned.
• 1 Corinthians 13:11: “When I was a child… I understood as a child.” This would be a reference to the gift of knowledge (verse 8), the supernatural ability of knowing and understanding deep spiritual truths of God’s Word before they were written down in Scripture (see verse 2).
• 1 Corinthians 13:11: “When I was a child… I thought as a child.” This would be a reference to the gift of prophecy (verse 8), the ability to preach and identify God’s Word before it was written, particularly in reference to predicting the future.
• 1 Corinthians 13:11: “But when I became a man, I put away childish things.” This would be spiritual maturity, when all revelation from God is given. It is then that we do away with the immature things.
Paul wrote that there was coming a day when the gift of prophecy would fail, the gift of tongues would cease, and the gift of knowledge would vanish away (verse 8). The Church the Body of Christ would move away from doctrinal immaturity and into doctrinal maturity. In other words, the completed revelation from God would be given, and this would bring about mature saints, people who fully grasped what God wanted them to know (Ephesians 4:11-14).
Let us look back at 1 Corinthians 13:12: “For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.” Paul acknowledged that he had not received all of the information God wanted him to have and give to us. Later, the Apostle wrote in 2 Corinthians 12:1: “I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.” Years afterwards, Paul wrote his prison epistles—Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Philemon, and 2 Timothy—and they were the full revelation of God for this the Dispensation of Grace.
After all, Paul wrote in Colossians 1:25-26 that one of his divinely-ordained roles was to complete God’s Word: “[25] Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; [26] Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints.” Ephesians 3:1-4 explains: “[1] For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, [2] If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: [3] How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote a fore in few words, [4] Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)….” We learn the knowledge God revealed first to Paul, by reading his epistles of Romans through Philemon.
“When that which is perfect is come” is a reference to when partial knowledge and partial prophesying are done away. Verses 9 and 10 again: “[9] For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. [10] But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.” This is talking about the completion of the Bible’s canon of books, which was settled in God’s mind in the first century A.D. Once Paul wrote the epistle of 2 Timothy, the Bible was complete, and there was no more revelation needed from God (cf. Colossians 1:25 and 2 Timothy 3:16-17). This is the only view that the context of 1 Corinthians 13:10 allows. For God to have us grow up spiritually is something He wants now, not when we go to heaven (view #1) or when Jesus comes back (view #2): God wants mature Christians now (view #3).
By the way, the word “perfect” in 1 Corinthians 13:10 is not sinless perfection, but the completion of God’s revelation (the Holy Bible) and the spiritual maturity it brings to those who read and believe it. Notice some examples of how the Scriptures use the term “perfect” in that sense:
• Philippians 3:15: “Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.”

• Colossians 1:28: “Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:”

• Colossians 4:12: “Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.”

• 2 Timothy 3:16-17: “[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [17] That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.”

• Hebrews 5:14: “But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.”

CONCLUSION
Generally, there are three primary interpretations concerning the meaning of the phrase “that which is perfect is come” of 1 Corinthians 13:10:
(1) Some people believe that that is a reference to us dying and going to heaven
(2) others believe that it refers to when Jesus returns to earth
(3) others believe that it refers to the completed Bible. The only sound view in light of context, in light of grammar, in light of Scripture is that 1 Corinthians 13:10 is referring to the completed canon of Scripture of the first century A.D.
There are no spiritual gifts operating today because we have the completed 66-book Holy Bible. If we are to people of faith, we must throw away our doctrinal-deficient hymns, we must discard our faulty theological systems, and we must break away from our per-conceived ideas.
We are to embrace the simple truths of the English Bible. In the end, God’s Word not theological systems, not Bible commentaries, not preachers or teachers alone will matter.

Those who speak in tongues are led by the Jesabel Spirit, SELF anointing feels good, hairs on the back of my neck stand up, lost souls to Satan, the blind leading the blind, the vision of Gods righteous way LOST on Self pleasure Delusional grandeur Euphoria, WE want a sign,
Gods people have FAITH based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

laksnrub
udonmap.com

Post by laksnrub » July 6, 2020, 1:40 pm

Sabbath
Paul specifically says this. In the letter to the Colossians he confirms it to us. In Chapter 2, beginning with Verse 13, he says,
And you, who were dead in trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, having cancelled the bond which stood against us with its legal demands; this he set aside, nailing it to the cross. He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in it [not him; it, the cross].
Therefore, let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink or about a festival or a new moon or a sabbath. These are only a shadow of what is to come; but the substance belongs to Christ. (Colossians 2:13-17)
That should make it clear. Therefore, the claims of the Seventh Day Adventists, the Seventh Day Baptists, and other groups, that Christians changed the sabbath, are absurd, ridiculous. They claim that the Pope changed the sabbath by a papal edict from Saturday to Sunday, and that around the third or fourth century Christians began to celebrate Sunday rather than Saturday, out of obedience to this papal edict. But nothing could be further from the truth. History does not corroborate that in any degree. The Sabbath has always been Saturday and it always will be. It is the seventh day of the week. Sunday has always been the first day of the week. It has never been a sabbath, and it is pure legalism to call it a sabbath or to treat it as one. It is not a day of rest or restricted activity and it is not designed as such. It is the first day of the week; to Christians, the Lord's day.
The shadow-sabbath ended at the cross, as Paul has made clear. The next day was the day of resurrection, the day when the Lord Jesus came from the tomb. On that day, a new day began -- the Lord's day. Christians immediately began to observe the Lord's day on the first day of the week. They ceased observing the Sabbath because it was ended by the fulfillment of its reality in the cross, and they began to observe the first day of the week. This is what you find reflected in the book of Acts. Justin Martyr, who writes from the 2nd century, says,
But Sunday is the day on which we all hold our common assembly, because it is the first day on which God, when he changed the darkness and matter, made the world; and Jesus Christ, our Saviour, on the same day, rose from the dead.
A fifth fact about this: Though this shadow-sabbath, i.e., Saturday observance, ended at the cross, the true sabbath, the rest of God, God's ceasing from effort, continued and continues today.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » July 6, 2020, 4:02 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
June 29, 2020, 9:17 pm
jackspratt wrote:
June 29, 2020, 8:58 pm

But for the Grace of God, there goes you and me. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone at our President. No takers? That's what I thought!

God doesn't look at the outward appearance of a man, but he judges the heart. Only HE knows what is in President Trump's heart. For all we know President Trump got right with God at some point between his election and today, in which case HE has cast Trump's sins into the sea of forgetfulness and remembers them no more. If God has forgiven him, then who are we to condemn him? It's perfectly fine in God's eyes to judge a man if one judges with God's righteous judgement, but if the one judging doesn't know God, then that would be an impossibility.

Romans 2:1 says....Therefore you have no excuse or justification, everyone of you who hypocritically judges and condemns others; for in passing judgment on another person, you condemn yourself, because you who judge from a position of arrogance or self-righteousness are habitually practicing the very same things which you denounce.
That's a cop out, Trump is greedy and self serving thru and thru. Who cares what's in his heart actions speaker louder, and at some point if there is a God he will be held accountable.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » July 7, 2020, 6:12 pm

this topic is becoming the nutty corner , i do not even want to start all this brainwash nonsense ...sorry :roll:

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » July 21, 2020, 8:36 pm

You don't have to be religious to say this,but it might help ;-)

Father, thank you for today, for all the ways in which I have known you. For the sunrise and the birdsong, for the music I've heard, and the things I've enjoyed. For the meals, and for the cozy home I live in, for my close family and for my special friends. Most of all, thank you for being beside me through each moment. May I dream good dreams and arise again tomorrow to thank you once more. Amen.

Thank you for today,how many of you say/think/beeing thankfull for what today had offered you??

//Alfie..:-)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » July 29, 2020, 10:00 am

Listen and think about what she is saying..try then to implement.

https://youtu.be/-hNM9DdWmR0

//Alfie...:-)

Return to “Health & Beauty”