When times are hard..implement THIS into your life.

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

When times are hard..implement THIS into your life.

Post by DuiDui49 » May 6, 2020, 9:38 am

Try to imlement this into your life,instead of harsh words written behind your computer.Be a MAN a human,think about the words you write BEFORE posting it here or when you talking to someone you meet in life.

In Covid times i see to much "mudslinging"among posters.To much of not thinking that what and how you write minght only define who you are,but can seriously "hurt" someone reding your post.What you and i need in theese time are words of HOPE and TOLERANCE.FORGIVNESS and HUGS,instead of harsh words whith no or little thoughts behind.Her's a video that give just that..H O P E & TOLERANCE in hard times like now:

*******************************************************************************************************************************************Start your day with a task comlpeted.

*Find someone to help you through life.

*Respect evryone.

*Life is not always fair,move forward.

*Don't be afraid to fail often.

*Take risks.

*Step up when times are toughest.

*Face the bullies.

*Lift up the downtrodden.

*Never give up.

Source:https://youtu.be/TBuIGBCF9jc

God bless you all,thank you for reading.Try to implement the above step by steps..and you will be a proud of your achievements instead of beeing a "mudslinger".

//Alfie..:-)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Re: When times are hard..implement THIS into your life.

Post by DuiDui49 » June 20, 2020, 9:15 am

God morning dear Forum readers !

Well 464 views and not ONE answer,guess that tells me everyone EXCEPT me is already a perfect person,or maybe to lazy or shy to "open up"..that's okey.

I start my mornings with God,i try to get his blessings for whatever this day or any day will trow my way.Sometime i forget,i'll start with something else,like my cup of coffee or turn my eyes on my screen/PC.But i've learned that meditation and prayers are the way that works best for me..and to put God FIRST..My wish is that He will help me to get the best out of everything,he knows bettter then myself what i need to get true the day in a blessed day.And for those who are not sharing my thoughts,well that's okey too and i have YOU in my prayers too..just so you know ;-)

Because of my accident i have what they call Traumatic Brain Injury,the mild one (stage 1 out of 3)i got a second chanse of life,and i will try to do my best when it comes to become a better person,and togheter with God i pray that he will help me because there are to many things in this world that takes time FROM God.Simply said.i want to become a person in general by starting off the morning with this:

https://youtu.be/YJBJUYS0UyE

No time for some oatmeal with banana and cinamon and milk...Thank you for reading and have a blessed day everyone...//Alfie..:-)

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » June 20, 2020, 9:47 am

Morning Alfie
Tolerance is needed
Maybe with some understanding

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 20, 2020, 10:13 am

DuiDui49 wrote:
June 20, 2020, 9:15 am
God morning dear Forum readers !

Well 464 views and not ONE answer,guess that tells me everyone EXCEPT me is already a perfect person,or maybe to lazy or shy to "open up"..that's okey.

I start my mornings with God,i try to get his blessings for whatever this day or any day will trow my way.Sometime i forget,i'll start with something else,like my cup of coffee or turn my eyes on my screen/PC.But i've learned that meditation and prayers are the way that works best for me..and to put God FIRST..My wish is that He will help me to get the best out of everything,he knows bettter then myself what i need to get true the day in a blessed day.And for those who are not sharing my thoughts,well that's okey too and i have YOU in my prayers too..just so you know ;-)

Because of my accident i have what they call Traumatic Brain Injury,the mild one (stage 1 out of 3)i got a second chanse of life,and i will try to do my best when it comes to become a better person,and togheter with God i pray that he will help me because there are to many things in this world that takes time FROM God.Simply said.i want to become a better person in general by starting off the morning with this:

No time for some oatmeal with banana and cinamon and milk...Thank you for reading and have a blessed day everyone...//Alfie..:-)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 20, 2020, 10:15 am

noosard wrote:
June 20, 2020, 9:47 am
Morning Alfie
Tolerance is needed
Maybe with some understanding
Agree my friend,more tolerance/understanding and less "mudslinging",right?

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 20, 2020, 9:41 pm

God night from Alfie :-)

Bonanza
udonmap.com

Post by Bonanza » June 22, 2020, 12:26 am

DuiDui49 said, "I start my mornings with God, i try to get his blessings..............."

So Dui, which particular God would that be? :?

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » June 22, 2020, 6:03 am

Does it matter which god

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 22, 2020, 6:36 am

noosard wrote:
June 22, 2020, 6:03 am
Does it matter which god
God morning my friends !

If you bothered to listen to any of my given links you would have known,but i guess you didn't,right?

"noosard",you're spot on,in my eyes i have one and his name is Jesus Christ,other call him Buddha..what ever your religion is,if it helps you,be happy and don't forget to say -Thank you.

Have a great day..:-)

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 22, 2020, 7:31 am

I must Disagree, God is God, his prophets are various, Buddha, Jesus Christ ( called his son ) , John the Baptist, Moses , all following the Christian or Buddhism faith. Greeks had Gods as did the Romans, same person different names, as did the Aztecs , Incas and even the Chinese to name but a few nationalities. All proclaim there is but one God , he who in his/her infinite wisdom designed and made what we call now Mother Earth.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » June 22, 2020, 7:49 am

Sorry Paul the romans, greeks and many other peoples have multiple gods

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 22, 2020, 8:37 am

This is MY goal,what's your's?

Because of my accident i have what they call Traumatic Brain Injury,the mild one (stage 1 out of 3)i got a second chanse of life,and i will try to do my best when it comes to become a better person,and togheter with God i pray that he will help me because there are to many things in this world that takes time FROM God.Simply said.i want to become a better person in general by starting off the morning with this:

Don't let this thread be a who's God is best,who's God is the "best"God,who has this God and who has that God.Let's focus on become more loving,tolerant..in this hard times with Comvid and Global economi i think we need to focus on helping eachother,not fighting who's right or wrong,leave that..and instead focus on what YOU/WE as humans can do something about,change ourself for the better,be thankfull for what we have,less is more i think..be mindfull in our day to day life..i was 4 days away from death..200 meters from were i had my accident two young persons got killed,could have been me or maybe you...try my best to think about that every day..I was born in a Christian home but like many of us i wasn't Gods best child,i want to change that..be more thoughtful,more caring,more at ease with the small things in life.

Whatever God might belive in,or no God at all i don't want to pass any judgement,to many do already...I only want to become a better person and beeing abel to share that amongst people i meet in my daily life.

Or maybe you reading this think you're a "perfect"human/person already with no need of any peronal improvements .

Have a good day everyone..:-)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 22, 2020, 9:00 am

Nobody's perfect.

You've made your point.

Ta
tam

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » June 23, 2020, 9:40 am

There are no guarantees in life. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow is not her. We just have today. Living through hard times and trials can make you appreciate and be thankful and to have compassion for others when life is good and going your way. I lost my father in a drowning accident on 5 JULY 1959 when I was 9 years old. My mother, my brother, and my aunt saw him drown. My uncle was with him and tried to rescue him but he could not reach him. The firemen dragged the river for 4 hours before they found him. I remember standing on the bank of the river praying and watching them drag the river. My mother worked and sacrificed many years so that I and my brother could continue to live in our home. I started working part-time on a dairy farm after school and on the weekends when I was 12 years old to help my mother. When mother and I would visit my father’s grave now and then to put flowers on it she would be crying and talking to him. I will remember it for the rest of my life. I have learned to have compassion for others that are struggling in life. Life is too short to hold onto bitterness and unforgiveness because we may need somebody to forgive us someday.
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » June 24, 2020, 2:00 am

pf-flyer - sorry to hear such a sad story, it must have been devastating to lose your father like that at 9 years of age. Its good that your mother had such a loving and supportive son, she must have been very proud of you.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 24, 2020, 7:27 am

noosard wrote:
June 22, 2020, 7:49 am
Sorry Paul the romans, greeks and many other peoples have multiple gods
Same person different names, but I take your point and look even further back, to the Egyptians, Aztecs, similar architecture similar beliefs, co-incidence I believe so.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » June 24, 2020, 7:31 am

Does there have to be a God? Buddha was not a God, he was just an ordinary (albeit royal) man who attained enlightenment by meditation, morality and wisdom yet his followers seem far happier than most Abrahamic “religious” people I know. My wife feeds the poor, gives money, clothes and shoes to those who need it when she can and is pretty much a good all round person, she never praises herself and never looks down on those she helps, she just counts her blessings and shares what she can. As an offshoot of this I find myself doing the same, it’s a great feeling when you help someone, I do things that I would never do back home, perhaps hand an old person some money or follow someone down the road to give them food. From what I’m beginning to learn is that most “religions” have taken far more than they have ever given in the name of their particular God and that perhaps following the Godless religion is a better way forward.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 24, 2020, 8:10 am

vincemunday wrote:
June 24, 2020, 7:31 am
Does there have to be a God? Buddha was not a God, he was just an ordinary (albeit royal) man who attained enlightenment by meditation, morality and wisdom yet his followers seem far happier than most Abrahamic “religious” people I know. My wife feeds the poor, gives money, clothes and shoes to those who need it when she can and is pretty much a good all round person, she never praises herself and never looks down on those she helps, she just counts her blessings and shares what she can.
While I admire and applaud the many individuals who do as your wife, I don't agree with the following part of your post:

From what I’m beginning to learn is that most “religions” have taken far more than they have ever given in the name of their particular God and that perhaps following the Godless religion is a better way forward.
A ride through some of the dirt poor villages I come across while exercising, where the only sign of wealth, affluence and excess is in the buildings contained in the village Wat.

Add to this some of the grandiose, in some cases bordering on obscene, Wat structures around Bangkok and other major cities, together with the public flaunting of wealth by some of the more successful and flamboyant monks, tells me that Buddhism at the higher levels is not much different to the other major religions.

I often refer to it as Buddha Inc.

stereolab
udonmap.com

Post by stereolab » June 24, 2020, 8:36 am

People living in ramshackle corrugated iron clad buildings, I use "buildings" advisedly, and just along the road, in every direction, gold painted temples, sat on huge acres of land, with 2 Monks inside. Free food for them, twice a day. Locals seem obsessed with receiving "Boon" (sp.), thinking that the more they give, the more Boon they will receive. Who is in charge of this Celestial accounting record, I know not, and neither do the supposed recipients.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 24, 2020, 8:41 am

What do all religions have in common?

ll religions outline ethical or moral codes of conduct. These codes of conduct include concepts such as filial piety, reciprocity, compassion, and social responsibility. All religions also include a cosmology that explains the nature of earth, the heavens, and/or mankind itself. Religious cosmology may also explain the fate of mankind or the ultimate fate of the cosmos.

Religions also contain specific practices. Common religious practices include: prayer, meditation, contemplation, worship, confession of faith, and the veneration of important figures. Another common aspect of all religions is that they contain a central figure or set of figures. These may be teachers, prophets, spirits, or a pantheon of deities. These figures may be responsible for dictating or writing scripture or other holy texts. In some cases, the sacred words of religious figures may be passed down via oral tradition rather than the written word.

Thanks to all for posting your thoughts..//Alfie

PS.For me religion is to strive to become better to do more of the good things and less of the bad things.DS

Return to “Health & Beauty”