America coming apart at the seams?

World news discussion forum
newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by newtovillagelife » June 4, 2020, 1:54 pm

Unless God believes GREED is good, he cares nothing about the US.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » June 4, 2020, 6:28 pm

If you really believe the lie and hoax that American policemen are committing genocide against Blacks, then you owe it to yourself to watch this video....just a mere 19 minutes of your life to hear the truth. If the full video is too much, then tune in at 8:58 and hear the real facts and numbers of how many Blacks were actually killed in America last year by the police. The radical left and their propaganda has been exposed for the hoax that it truly is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nqE6dyNKas
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 4, 2020, 6:36 pm

I've watched a video of a gang of blacks mostly woman emptying 2 dry powder fire extinguishers on an old handicapped woman on a mobility scooter then they battered her with objects. This was in Minneapolis nothing to do with demonstrating.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » June 4, 2020, 8:02 pm

"It is your social responsibility to give honor to the office of the Presidency and not to become part of the problem by denigrating your duly elected President. "

Apparently Gen Mattis didn't get the word.

fdimike
udonmap.com

Post by fdimike » June 4, 2020, 8:40 pm

I applaud Retired Gen Mathis, former JCS Chairman Admiral Mike Mullen, former Pres Obama, Bush, Clinton & Carter among others who have come forward to criticize the current US President. I don't believe it's my social responsibility to remain silent either. Trump has led the US down a path of destruction and it's my 1st Amendment right to criticize him just as the above listed individuals have done and I will continue to do so at every opportunity.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 4, 2020, 8:48 pm

semp = sick puppy
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 4, 2020, 8:49 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
June 4, 2020, 6:28 pm
If you really believe the lie and hoax that American policemen are committing genocide against Blacks, then you owe it to yourself to watch this video....just a mere 19 minutes of your life to hear the truth. If the full video is too much, then tune in at 8:58 and hear the real facts and numbers of how many Blacks were actually killed in America last year by the police. The radical left and their propaganda has been exposed for the hoax that it truly is!

Removed for good reasons
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 4, 2020, 8:51 pm

semp, book yourself into therapy

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » June 4, 2020, 10:04 pm

Whistler wrote:
June 4, 2020, 8:49 pm
semperfiguy wrote:

Removed for good reasons
Have no fear...I found it again under a different heading. If you really want to discover the truth, you'll watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht3AdUCTjdw
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » June 4, 2020, 10:27 pm

parrot wrote:
June 4, 2020, 8:02 pm
"It is your social responsibility to give honor to the office of the Presidency and not to become part of the problem by denigrating your duly elected President. "

Maybe this explains the about-face:

"When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens —much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside," Mattis wrote.

And...

"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort."

The people who are speaking out, like Mattis, aren't even political. President Bone Spurs has to go!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 5, 2020, 7:12 am

parrot wrote:
June 4, 2020, 8:02 pm

It is also your social responsibility to shout loud and clear if the person in charge is a lying, accusatory numbskull, like the current incumbent in the White House , even duly elected is questionable as well.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 5, 2020, 8:10 am

semperfiguy wrote:
June 4, 2020, 10:04 pm
Whistler wrote:
semperfiguy wrote:

Removed for good reasons
Have no fear...I found it again under a different heading. If you really want to discover the truth, you'll watch this:

Screenshot_20200605-081034.jpg

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » June 5, 2020, 8:28 am

What I don't understand is why are some peoples videos and comments acceptable and others are now censored and deleted and if these censored videos are anti our view it's cheer time.
In my younger life it was the Left who were the strong supporters of free speech where did that go.
It seems that if I don't agree with with the likes of Whistler, a firing squad is necessary.
I haven't seen this video, deleted deleted but shouldn't I be able to decide if I support it.
maybe it's on BitChute.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 5, 2020, 8:37 am

semperfiguy wrote:
Whistler wrote:
semperfiguy wrote:

Removed for good reasons

Genocide? I never said any such thing.

Brutality and racial bias, I don't know too many people who believe otherwise. I am not basing this on media reports, I base this on many years living in the USA and traveling widely around the country. I have even had cops boasting to me about randomly bashing blacks. They thought this was a good idea to let them know who was in charge.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » June 5, 2020, 8:49 am

tamada wrote:
June 5, 2020, 8:10 am
semperfiguy wrote:
Whistler wrote:
semperfiguy wrote:

Removed for good reasons

This kind of censorship should startle everyone, and it gives credence to all that I have been saying about the mass media, which includes YouTube, being in bed with the Democrats who are in bed with the Globalists. Tucker Carlson has his show published to YouTube daily. When I first went there to see his show there was a video for the entire show, and then a shorter segment which focused on providing factual statistics on the true number of Blacks who lost their lives at the hands of the police last year. The facts do not support the left's narrative that the police are generally racist, and so the piece was censored and taken down. It is obviously clear that Big Tech is censoring conservative speech, and President Trump is preparing to put a stop to it once and for all. This kind of censorship is without question designed to corrupt the election process in November of this year with the end game being to prevent President Trump from being reelected.

fdimike
udonmap.com

Post by fdimike » June 5, 2020, 9:18 am

The only thing trump is going to do is pass gas and continue to divide the nation further. Nazi slogan - Divide and Conquer.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » June 5, 2020, 9:25 am

semperfiguy wrote:
June 5, 2020, 8:49 am
tamada wrote:
June 5, 2020, 8:10 am
semperfiguy wrote:
Whistler wrote:
semperfiguy wrote:

Removed for good reasons

This kind of censorship should startle everyone, and it gives credence to all that I have been saying about the mass media, which includes YouTube, being in bed with the Democrats who are in bed with the Globalists. Tucker Carlson has his show published to YouTube daily. When I first went there to see his show there was a video for the entire show, and then a shorter segment which focused on providing factual statistics on the true number of Blacks who lost their lives at the hands of the police last year. The facts do not support the left's narrative that the police are generally racist, and so the piece was censored and taken down. It is obviously clear that Big Tech is censoring conservative speech, and President Trump is preparing to put a stop to it once and for all. This kind of censorship is without question designed to corrupt the election process in November of this year with the end game being to prevent President Trump from being reelected.
The video has finally made it to Facebook. I don't know how to share it here on Udon Map, but here is clippet of the story.
Attachments
Tucker Carlson.PNG

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » June 5, 2020, 10:37 am

semperfiguy wrote:
Have no fear...I found it again under a different heading. If you really want to discover the truth, you'll watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht3AdUCTjdw
Gone.

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » June 5, 2020, 11:04 am

Udon Map wrote:
June 5, 2020, 10:37 am
semperfiguy wrote:
Have no fear...I found it again under a different heading. If you really want to discover the truth, you'll watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht3AdUCTjdw
Gone.
Think this is it
regardless of individual opinions is an interesting view
https://www.mediamatters.org/tucker-car ... -they-were

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » June 5, 2020, 11:39 am

So lets compare to other countries
Police kill roughly 1,000 Americans per year. In 2016 The Guardian found that American police murdered 1,093. That’s three lives extinguished by police every day. In the UK the average per year is three murders by police. Not 300. Just three. This means American police generally kill more citizens in a week than the UK will kill in a year. In 2018 Denmark & Switzerland’s police killed no one. Zero. They literally let everyone live. (You would think they would kill at least a few just to stay in practice.)

Return to “World News”