Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 5, 2020, 9:04 pm

jackspratt wrote:
May 5, 2020, 7:38 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 5, 2020, 9:49 am
Whatever the reason it was shamefully lied about and covered up ..simple as that

Boycott Chinese goods , impose strict sanctions , Ban the colour RED and deep fried sweet n sour pork balls , deport all Chinese nationals living outside China back there.

if all else fails .. NUKE EM
I guess you are not the local agent for Tsing Tao then? :D
Hey Jack after all the Sivilai i consumed today i can be whoever you want .. milk maid , nurse up to you :lol: :lol:

btw wtf is Tsing Tao .. whats Barneys dog gotta do with it .??

NUKE EM .. and the Frogs as well just to be on the safe side .. OH and my daughter is married to a Frenchman before you chuck in the bad slang post. [-X

Rick covid reeks of Chineseness i cant imagine its source was France or any other place .. alas the little yellow fookers will take every opportunity to blame it on another nation ..

OMO i may be wrong

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 5, 2020, 9:09 pm

jackspratt wrote:
May 5, 2020, 7:37 pm
rick wrote:
May 5, 2020, 7:35 pm
Apparently France had a case back in 2019, on December 27th. They just found out as they were checking pneumonia swabs from December. The patient had not traveled or had contact with any Chinese person. so transmission was already happening in France in December. As no tests then existed, makes you wonder how many other countries already had transmission occurring back then.
Link?
I head that on the radio this morning, and a probable other case in California that took place about the same time. I forgot how these cases were discovered, but I remember the probable cause of death was first said to be pneumonia. The WHO, or some other organisation, is asking countries to go back and investigate any deaths that were diagnosed as pneumonia to see if the cause was actually the Wuhan flu. No link is available at the moment, but Google will probably have one linked to a newspaper article soon.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 5, 2020, 9:12 pm

NUKE EM

BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 5, 2020, 9:12 pm

Tsing Tao is a nonsense Chinese beer drunk by ponces, a bit like kingfisher, you drink it in the ethnic restaurants to make it look like you're one of the gang and they laugh because you pay double what you would for a beer that actually tastes okay. Any chance you can get the feathers out tonight DM?
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 5, 2020, 9:18 pm

vincemunday wrote:
May 5, 2020, 9:12 pm
Tsing Tao is a nonsense Chinese beer drunk by ponces, a bit like kingfisher, you drink it in the ethnic restaurants to make it look like you're one of the gang and they laugh because you pay double what you would for a beer that actually tastes okay. Any chance you can get the feathers out tonight DM?
Feathers out Vince .. ive had em in since half past 7 .. i love sivilai ,, rain dance tonight for sure but cant plomit owt till friday or Saturday .. delayed reaction with the rain gods ..

Tsing Tao Another reason to

NUKE EM

dm

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » May 5, 2020, 9:26 pm

Tsing Tao is the best thing to come out of China. Forgot iPhones and all that rubbish.

I've often wondered why we don't get Tsing Tao in Thailand? I've never seen it although my wife did say one of the better Chinese restaurants in Udon sells it.

When I was a young pup living in Hong Kong I'd have 4 big bottles every day, apart from those days I went to Wan Chai on the beer. \:D/ Oh the good old days.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 5, 2020, 9:36 pm

No accounting for taste Dean
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » May 5, 2020, 9:42 pm

Depends where your drinking it ;)

Sitting in a Chinese restaurant in the UK on a cold damp day does nothing for me. Same as you mentioned likewise Kingfisher in some fake Indian restaurant.

It tastes damn nice in China, Hong Kong and Macau. The Stout version if a rare treat!

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 5, 2020, 9:45 pm

I've drunk lots of most things over the years, entertaining customers in London was part of my job and I used to dread the muppets who drank "local" beers and crap like saki so they looked like they were one of the gang. Nothing wrong with a decent english lager when you're having a curry. That said i would like to have tried that stout.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 5, 2020, 9:45 pm

deankham wrote:
May 5, 2020, 9:26 pm
Tsing Tao is the best thing to come out of China ever . Forgot iPhones , The Karate Kid , COVID and all that rubbish.

No more praise for them or their most famous beer .. they must all die .. die i say die ..

NUKE EM

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 6, 2020, 4:08 am

Back on topic . Like i said , i think this started well before they got caught lying and covering it up . Around mid November would be my guess . It is a guess , but a lot more information is coming to light , and even more will come out in the near future .
If it is proved beyond doubt , and i think it will be , then China will have to face a nonsense storm from the entire world , and rightly so.
They have behaved with total disregard for all human life , and truly need to be brought to account .
If they had put as much effort into isolating this decease as they did in covering it up , maybe the world would not be in the mess it is now .

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 6, 2020, 10:01 am

deankham wrote:
May 5, 2020, 9:26 pm
Tsing Tao is the best thing to come out of China. Forgot iPhones and all that rubbish.

I've often wondered why we don't get Tsing Tao in Thailand? I've never seen it although my wife did say one of the better Chinese restaurants in Udon sells it.
Completely agree, dean - a delightfully crisp and light beer, and so refreshing in the hot climates such as Australia, China (particularly in the summer months), Hong Kong etc etc.

I stumbled upon a couple of large bottles in Tops, Nong Han, a while back. After checking they were still in date, I naturally bought both and demolished them that evening. If there had have been more, I would have bought them all.

:drunk:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 6, 2020, 10:02 am

rick wrote:
May 5, 2020, 8:49 pm
Jack,

BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52526554
Thanks Rick - interesting read.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » May 6, 2020, 5:12 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
May 1, 2020, 2:40 pm
saint wrote:
April 30, 2020, 12:08 pm
, untill they act like a reasonable civilised country and decent world citizen .
Sorry saint that this will never happen, certainly not for the foreseeable future and certainly not for the longer term. :-k

The culture of the Chinese Business/People is to make money at all cost and everyone's expense. It is not so much about playing fair or playing buy the rules. Its is strongly influenced by their belief in "Confucian" and so their drive to work as one people to accumulate wealth and keep that wealth between them. That and not wanting to lose Face, when caught out. Its their "Ideology", not ours. :confused:

So the Chinese practices and ways will always govern over all Others in the World, especially that of the West and or Europe with tend to be governed by the rule of laws. But even with their laws, the West and Europe still remain fragmented and can rarely agree, whereas the Chinese will for the next .. years always agree between themselves, particularly where it means more wealth.

pipoz4444
So they didn't actually come to help :-k :-k

Don't worry, this guy will be screwing his own people back in China, probably charging them US 100 per tin of Baby Formula and twice that much for a 200 gms pack of Tasmanian Salmon.

It does beg the question how or who they paid, to get clearance to export this load of Baby Formula and Tasmanian Salmon on this Plane. There has to be a paperwork /approval process?? through Customs. And I would suspect it has to be done days before the Plane arrives.

You just don't organize this in a few hours?? Load up and then fly away, in the blink of an eye :-k :-k :-k

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-w ... -c-1008748
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 6, 2020, 5:30 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
May 6, 2020, 5:12 pm
pipoz4444 wrote:
May 1, 2020, 2:40 pm
saint wrote:
April 30, 2020, 12:08 pm
, untill they act like a reasonable civilised country and decent world citizen .
Sorry saint that this will never happen, certainly not for the foreseeable future and certainly not for the longer term. :-k

The culture of the Chinese Business/People is to make money at all cost and everyone's expense. It is not so much about playing fair or playing buy the rules. Its is strongly influenced by their belief in "Confucian" and so their drive to work as one people to accumulate wealth and keep that wealth between them. That and not wanting to lose Face, when caught out. Its their "Ideology", not ours. :confused:

So the Chinese practices and ways will always govern over all Others in the World, especially that of the West and or Europe with tend to be governed by the rule of laws. But even with their laws, the West and Europe still remain fragmented and can rarely agree, whereas the Chinese will for the next .. years always agree between themselves, particularly where it means more wealth.

pipoz4444
So they didn't actually come to help :-k :-k

It happens very, very fast.

There are slick Chinese operators in Australia who have been exporting this stuff for years, very little needs to be done in Australia, invoices and bills of laiding are all templated, just change the dates and a few details. Paperwork sent to China while plane is in the air, then cleared fro customs in China.

No problems

Don't worry, this guy will be screwing his own people back in China, probably charging them US 100 per tin of Baby Formula and twice that much for a 200 gms pack of Tasmanian Salmon.

It does beg the question how or who they paid, to get clearance to export this load of Baby Formula and Tasmanian Salmon on this Plane. There has to be a paperwork /approval process?? through Customs. And I would suspect it has to be done days before the Plane arrives.

You just don't organize this in a few hours?? Load up and then fly away, in the blink of an eye :-k :-k :-k

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-w ... -c-1008748
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » May 6, 2020, 7:08 pm

Its deffo come from the wuhan lab who we’re experimenting with not just trying to find a vaccine which bill gates owns the patent to aswell as many other.they were experimenting with gain of function or to you and me genetically engineering or manipulating it for other uses which would be a bio weapon.theres thousands of wet markets in china and it would have to be a miracle for that market to have an outbreak with the lab so close to that market.its got out of the lab somehow and the chyha gov have blamed the market to cover their tracks of their dirty deeds..chyna are not wholly to blame for this catastrophe.all the western governments that funded this lab have paid for the bomb and allowed the chinese the dirty work of dropping it and i expect bill gates has thrown some cash in on it as he owns this virus even though its a chinese copy.any of the top scientists around the world that have nothing to do with this virus will tell you when dealing with gain of function on a sars virus is plain madness and playing with the devil.
So chyna,america,australia and some others are just as much to blame in my eyes.
Bill gates and others should of been paying for the lab to be burned to the ground but where theres muck there money.their guilt will be shown by how much more they will be funding the lab which i expect wont be one baht as they will all want to be washing their hands of it.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 7, 2020, 12:56 am

vincemunday wrote:
May 5, 2020, 9:36 pm
I enjoy Tsing Tao but I don't think my taste buds are connected to some sort of fundamental reality or truth that escapes others.

I think the initial Chinese response to the virus was just incompetence from local officials. When the Chinese state got involved, it was unlike the US and UK still to this day, competently managed. Sure there was a period where they should have been more open but they seem to me to have been way more truthful than Trump.

The next pandemic could easily come from an animal such as a pig and could first arise in a western country. The current pandemic has shown how hopelessly unprepared western countries would be to a pandemic arising in their own countries.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 7, 2020, 7:18 am

Marcosteffano wrote:
May 6, 2020, 7:08 pm
Its deffo come from the wuhan lab who we’re experimenting with not just trying to find a vaccine which bill gates owns the patent to aswell as many other.they were experimenting with gain of function or to you and me genetically engineering or manipulating it for other uses which would be a bio weapon.theres thousands of wet markets in china and it would have to be a miracle for that market to have an outbreak with the lab so close to that market.its got out of the lab somehow and the chyha gov have blamed the market to cover their tracks of their dirty deeds..chyna are not wholly to blame for this catastrophe.all the western governments that funded this lab have paid for the bomb and allowed the chinese the dirty work of dropping it and i expect bill gates has thrown some cash in on it as he owns this virus even though its a chinese copy.any of the top scientists around the world that have nothing to do with this virus will tell you when dealing with gain of function on a sars virus is plain madness and playing with the devil.
So chyna,america,australia and some others are just as much to blame in my eyes.
Bill gates and others should of been paying for the lab to be burned to the ground but where theres muck there money.their guilt will be shown by how much more they will be funding the lab which i expect wont be one baht as they will all want to be washing their hands of it.
...for at least 20 seconds, with soap.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 7, 2020, 7:28 am

GT93 wrote:
May 7, 2020, 12:56 am
vincemunday wrote:
May 5, 2020, 9:36 pm

The next pandemic could easily come from an animal such as a pig and could first arise in a western country. The current pandemic has shown how hopelessly unprepared western countries would be to a pandemic arising in their own countries.
As I sit sipping coffee on my front porch and gaze languidly at my grossly overweight sis-in-law hawking up another bright green loogie and splattering the driveway with her sticky expectoration, I can see where we have to be extra canny with regard to pigs.

Note to self: add Dettol to the pressure washer bottle this weekend.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”