I think I had a fit ?

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
papafarang
udonmap.com

I think I had a fit ?

Post by papafarang » May 1, 2020, 8:37 pm

Yesterday morning I woke up with a sore tounge , a loose tooth and found I could hardly walk , my calf muscle felt like it had cramped so much that it feels torn quite badly . When I woke I felt like I had been playing rugby. I just put it down to a bad night's sleep . Untill just now. The wife just asked what happend to me two nights ago ? She said I started shaking violently and my teeth were chattering and I was flailing around on the bed but still asleep , I have no recollection of it at all. I've never had any fits ever but from what she explained it sounded like one , maybe explains the unexplained injuries. Just wondering if anyone knows about fits or seizures as I have no clue about them. I would look it up on the net ,but if I did it would probably make me think I'm suffering from bongo bongo feaver or some strange infection , anyone's know anything ?

Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: I think I had a fit ?

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 1, 2020, 8:41 pm

Leo overdose
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 1, 2020, 8:57 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 1, 2020, 8:41 pm
Leo overdose
Thought that but I already finished the leo ,and only had 2 change that day 555. Wife said she thought I was trying to sit up and wasn't responding when she called my name , I don't know ,but I need to see the dentist as it feels like someone tried to remove my tooth with pliers and my muscle in my leg is killing me when I walk ,all a bit strange
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » May 1, 2020, 9:02 pm

You may have sceptiscism through that tooth.
Not rare.
Go check it out

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 1, 2020, 9:04 pm

You should go see a doctor, particularly if its your left leg, you might even of had a minor stroke, are you suffering with movement problems in your left arm or face? It doesn't sound like something you should ignore to me but i'm no doctor.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » May 1, 2020, 9:24 pm

Please don’t delay
Get to the hospital very quickly and have checks done.
What ever medical condition you experienced may be a precursor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » May 1, 2020, 9:25 pm

vincemunday wrote:
May 1, 2020, 9:04 pm
You should go see a doctor, particularly if its your left leg, you might even of had a minor stroke, are you suffering with movement problems in your left arm or face? It doesn't sound like something you should ignore to me but i'm no doctor.
I Must say I Agree with Vince, Dean !! =D> =D>

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » May 1, 2020, 9:28 pm

Yeah, like now, tonight.
Just go

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » May 1, 2020, 9:33 pm

Dean don't be stupid get it checked out ASAP you know you have underlying issues even if it turns out minor peace of mind is well worth it mate

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 1, 2020, 10:33 pm

I suppose I should as I have no recollection of it at all, checked my blood pressure an it's 110/72 and the heart rate around 70 so that seems ok. But strokes are a family trait so I know the symptoms and I don't seem to have any numbness or loss of control , just surprised when the wife told me what happend as I spent two days trying to work out how I injured my muscle . Good news it's the right leg. I was thinking some deep thrombosis untill my wife told me what happened .maybe just some sort of seizure ?

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » May 1, 2020, 10:43 pm

Maybe the DT,"s need to drink more beer luck for you after tomorrow easy to get take care big yin

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 1, 2020, 11:16 pm

mickojak wrote:
May 1, 2020, 9:02 pm
Not rare.
Go check it out
You mean septisemia?

Or skepticism?

Either way, don't give up your day job (whatever it is)

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » May 1, 2020, 11:20 pm

tamada wrote:
May 1, 2020, 11:16 pm
mickojak wrote:
May 1, 2020, 9:02 pm
Not rare.
Go check it out
You mean septisemia?

Or skepticism?

Either way, don't give up your day job (whatever it is)

Seems people are right and you know everything Dr Tamara what's your diagnosis

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 1, 2020, 11:27 pm

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 1, 2020, 11:28 pm

(for mickojak)

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 2, 2020, 3:42 am

Only LWT would thread f*ck such a serious thread to score a shallow point .
Dean , i have experience of epaleptic fits , and it doesnt sound like that .
It could be just dehydration , remember alcohol does not hydrate you , it does the opposite , and bear in mind how hot its been , and the heat in your kitchen must be unbearable .
But as others have said you need to get it checked out . Failing that drink at least a pint of water before you go to bed or one of the better brand sports drinks , see if it improves , but personally . i would not gamble on this one .

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 2, 2020, 4:39 am

saint wrote:
May 2, 2020, 3:42 am
Dean , i have experience of epaleptic fits , and it doesnt sound like that .
It could be just dehydration , remember alcohol does not hydrate you , it does the opposite , and bear in mind how hot its been , and the heat in your kitchen must be unbearable .
But as others have said you need to get it checked out . Failing that drink at least a pint of water before you go to bed or one of the better brand sports drinks , see if it improves , but personally . i would not gamble on this one .
Could be ,been a hot period , generally I only drink 2-3 beers every couple of days .business has been busy too. Maybe just over doing it . Leg feels like it suffered cramp ,the odd thing is cramp wakes you up if it's that severe . I didn't really pay much attention untill the wife told me what happened as I had no recollection of it at all. Also been a bit naughty and not been taking my daily aspirin ,which I will get strait back on. Plus probably need to drink electrolyte too. Fug I hate getting old

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 2, 2020, 5:07 am

I think you should be checked by a doctor but it might be nothing much to be concerned about. The hot season puts a lot of stress on the human body.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » May 2, 2020, 6:52 am

Good morning Papafarang,
I hope you are fit and well today and making progress.

I apologize for my spelling discrepancy in my first post.
I was just about asleep, when I recognized similar symptoms from the past.

An employee once presented to work with similar unusual body ailments.
Sent him home to rest, monitor and seek doctor if necessary.
Later that night he was taken to intensive care via ambulance due to blood poisoning via an infection in a dodgy tooth.
Doctors said this ailment can be fatal and progresses quickly.
Hence my post and warning.
saint wrote:
May 2, 2020, 3:42 am
Thanks Saint.

It's sad that some individuals can not put aside petty differences, even during a "possible" life and death issue of another.
It shows their true nature.
Anyway, now it's on public record for all to see.

Papa, Please keep us informed of your progress.
It may help another forum member in the future, and
we need your pies :D

Mick

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » May 2, 2020, 7:48 am

The natural inclination during the hot season is to blame many health problems as simply being the side effects of increased dehydration and body salt losses that accompany the hot season.

However, as we get older it is wiser to treat health "events" (particularly when significantly different) as potential health warning signals and, as a minimum, it would be advisable see a doctor ASAP and have a detailed blood analysis undertaken – there is a hell of a lot of information that doctors can now glean from simple blood tests.

There can be a danger of over self-diagnosing based on family “traits” as they may be anecdotally based from times when medical knowledge was much less than it is now.

As a side note, over ten years ago I ended up as an emergency admission to AEK Udon after collapsing from what I had assumed was just a hot season problem when it was actually something more serious – I learnt that my self-diagnosis assumptions are not particularly reliable!

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

Return to “Health & Beauty”