The UK has lost its mind.

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
fredwilliams
udonmap.com

Re: The UK has lost its mind.

Post by fredwilliams » April 26, 2020, 5:00 pm

vincemunday wrote:
April 26, 2020, 4:36 pm
Fred, it’s a nice beer, try it if you see it.
Or iz yooz callin' mah pint a poof like, pal?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 26, 2020, 5:07 pm

I’m not sure what lingo that is you’re using there Fred but stop it now, it’s unbecoming.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

fredwilliams
udonmap.com

Post by fredwilliams » April 26, 2020, 5:45 pm

vincemunday wrote:
April 26, 2020, 5:07 pm
I’m not sure what lingo that is you’re using there Fred but stop it now, it’s unbecoming.
Is yooz (Are you) callin' mah (calling my) pint a poof (drink 'West Ham') like, pal (you see-you-en-tea).

It's called Glaswegian Glass, and it's as scary as fuff when it's aimed at you.

I've seen cops quite rightly call in reinforcements over it, LOL.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 26, 2020, 5:55 pm

I nearly lost my life in a pub in Glasgow after going to watch the Celts, we walked into a pub where even the pool table was blue, they let me live because I was a southerner and obviously didn't give a toss about ether team which was quite handy. Strangely I've just thought, my pool table here is blue, I've never thought about it before now.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

fredwilliams
udonmap.com

Post by fredwilliams » April 26, 2020, 6:04 pm

LOL

And I very nearly lost my life in a Spurs pub the day AFTER an Arsenal game because my mate had a Geordie accent (Toon had beaten those without what blokes are born with the week before).

It was something to do with me asking for pork scratchings at the bar, and my mate saying something about snips.

Happy blue pool table. I'll order a purple one.

Should I go for intact or leatherheaded?

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 27, 2020, 4:27 am

Forget the U k losing its mind .
It would appear that several forum readers have not lost their mind , but have only one thing on their minds , aoart from the virus that is .
Who would of thought an alcahol ban would have such a vast impact on our readers mental health .
Que , Willie Nelson !!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 27, 2020, 8:16 am

^ Key indicators:

1 ) fredwilliams posting more than one-liners and more than once a month.

2 ) vince getting all chummy.

3 ) saint posting at 3 a.m.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 27, 2020, 8:27 am

4.Tam spitting his dummy out at every one that might not share his point of view .

Loving this game .

By the way may say 3am on the forum but for some reason thats an hour behind ! It was indeed 4 am , and if you take any notice or you feel the need to stalk me , then check my posts . Many are at that time as i am an early riser .
You should try it , its the best time of the day .

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 27, 2020, 8:38 am

saint wrote:
April 27, 2020, 8:27 am
4.Tam spitting his dummy out at every one that might not share his point of view .

Loving this game .

By the way may say 3am on the forum but for some reason thats an hour behind ! It was indeed 4 am , and if you take any notice or you feel the need to stalk me , then check my posts . Many are at that time as i am an early riser .
ANOTHER saying from my gran .. i usually rise early unless heavy Chang night previously ..5am is indeed a lovely time of the day out ov bed early stems from my Scunny days when we were that poor 6 slept in the same bed including our Norman who pissed the bed most nights .. i recall my mom asking me where i wanted to sleep ...and i replied

THE SHALLOW END

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 27, 2020, 8:55 am

saint wrote:

Loving this game .

5 ) saints increasingly thin skin.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 27, 2020, 9:05 am

Nobody's stalking anyone here luv. The date and time of posting is on the header of each and everyone's post. Dinnae flatter yersel, awright wee man?

Despite some suddenly claiming "agricultural" working hours as their normal behavior, it does seem that more members are rising earlier, posting earlier and posting more often. Why they get all prickly about it is entirely up to them. There's only one thing worse than cabin-fever and that's denial of cabin-fever.

Of course they could've simply ---- the bed.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 27, 2020, 9:11 am

6, Tam getting all tetchy because people are calling out his h@rseshit and ignoring his bloated, big worded responses.

Chill Tam.... chill... 555

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » April 27, 2020, 9:16 am

Handbags at 30 paces springs to mind here, but true about the cabin fever hitting home. Hopefully today or tomorrow restrictions are lifted a bit, not interested in the bars but if I my the golf course would open again would be great. I seem to be the only one that plays every shot off course so easy to keep social distancing

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 27, 2020, 9:24 am

Very considerate Paul, no cabin fever here I'm enjoying the rest. Will fire over some pics of Millie later, she's getting a big lass now.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 27, 2020, 9:48 am

If those who claim to be intelligent are unable to manage a short spell, alcohol free, and almost zero interaction, then as they say, ' Gawd 'elp us ' .
It is not too difficult to find things to do, maintain or even just to relax, for example my garden is getting a lot more TLC than normal, should pay off over the next few months. One has to maintain standards and dignity , not subscribe to lowering the tone.
The OP questioned whether the UK is losing its mind , nope just some people who find fault in almost anything and bleat about it . Considering the actions of the Americans over the pond, the British are behaving remarkably well .

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 27, 2020, 10:45 am

vincemunday wrote:
April 27, 2020, 9:11 am
6, Tam getting all tetchy because people are calling out his h@rseshit and ignoring his bloated, big worded responses.

Chill Tam.... chill... 555
7 ) vince not ignoring me like he claims he is.
Last edited by tamada on April 27, 2020, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 27, 2020, 10:46 am

vincemunday wrote:
April 27, 2020, 9:24 am
Very considerate Paul, no cabin fever here I'm enjoying the rest. Will fire over some pics of Millie later, she's getting a big lass now.
8 ) vince's perpetually implausible deniability.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 27, 2020, 1:11 pm

Awww I wouldn’t ignore you Tam, you’re good sport, brightens up my day picking holes in your bull crap and then reading your feeble retorts but keep them up, practice and all that xxx

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 27, 2020, 1:22 pm

tamada wrote:
April 27, 2020, 8:55 am
saint wrote:

Loving this game .

5 ) saints increasingly thin skin.
Your right . Thin skin comes with age . Oh i see , sorry i thought you meant literally , then i realised you were just being your sarcastic self .

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 27, 2020, 1:28 pm

tamada wrote:
April 27, 2020, 9:05 am
Nobody's stalking anyone here luv. The date and time of posting is on the header of each and everyone's post. Dinnae flatter yersel, awright wee man?

Despite some suddenly claiming "agricultural" working hours as their normal behavior, it does seem that more members are rising earlier, posting earlier and posting more often. Why they get all prickly about it is entirely up to them. There's only one thing worse than cabin-fever and that's denial of cabin-fever.

Of course they could've simply ---- the bed.
Well thank you for putting my mind at rest , reference the stalking .
Ive been getting up at 5.00 am or earlier for over 40 years ,and im not one to lay in bed pulling my pudding , because i wake up early . so i hope you can understand the agricultural hours .
The older you get the less sleep you need . You may well find out first hand when you grow up .

Return to “Health & Beauty”