Trump loosing the plot

mickojak
udonmap.com

Re: Trump loosing the plot

Post by mickojak » April 25, 2020, 3:58 pm

Doodoo wrote:
April 25, 2020, 3:21 pm
Mick
When teh Democrats are in and one does not hear any complaints (you left yourself wide open for this) maybe its because they are doing something right?
Thanks Doo,
I actually think I sense a bit of humour in you post, so I'm gunna let this one ride.
1 point to you.

I think we all could lighten up a bit.
well done.
Mick

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 25, 2020, 8:35 pm

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » April 26, 2020, 1:01 am

vincemunday wrote:
April 25, 2020, 8:35 pm
Perhaps not totally mad...

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... za_viruses
From the link: "The in vitro virucidal efficacy of povidone-iodine products against swine influenza viruses (H1N1, H3N2 and H1N2) was investigated."

Unfortunately the in vitro virucidal efficacy of a substance does not mean that it may be effective or safe if ingested or injected!

Bill Bramhall cartoon.jpg

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » April 26, 2020, 7:12 am

vincemunday wrote:

Still totally mad!!!

The in vitro action has not been questioned. However it’s the in vivo action that no sane doctor will test nor would any but a toddler or the orange try or suggest trying.

Do you understand the difference between in vitro in your reference and the in vivo suggested?
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 26, 2020, 7:26 am

I’m not sure he suggested anything, I think he just asked some daft questions that some people are misguidedly taking as advice? I watched the whole thing and not once does he say go try it, what he asks is would it work, yes very stupid and his advisors should have been on it like a rash but the concept of chemical cleaning isn’t completely off the wall.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 26, 2020, 7:47 am

Vince,

These were supposed to be serious presidential briefings, not a stand up comedy act.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 26, 2020, 8:37 am

He said we should look into it , but disinfectant his a known poison . Also know as a painfully way to kill yourself.at other briefings his ignorence has shown as he doesn't even know what a virus is or what bacteria is. It's a ratings game show he thinks he's on .he's not really even taking it seriously . Why he's even in the briefings is beyond me ,he is not qualified to answer questions ,just waffling on because he likes to be on TV . The only way it could be better is they let Homer Simpson on
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 26, 2020, 9:03 am

vincemunday wrote:
April 26, 2020, 7:26 am
I’m not sure he suggested anything, I think he just asked some daft questions that some people are misguidedly taking as advice? I watched the whole thing and not once does he say go try it, what he asks is would it work, yes very stupid and his advisors should have been on it like a rash but the concept of chemical cleaning isn’t completely off the wall.
That's the problem. If he had suggested it in private in a pre-briefing discussion with his team of experts, they will have politely told him that the science is still out on his idea. However, when he obviously and totally blindsided them with his live, on-air, stream of consciousness BS, nobody's going to jump up and turn off the POTUS's microphone now are they? Especially not THIS clown.

The next day he claimed he was being sarcastic. This shows that he doesn't even know what sarcasm and most other grammatical terms mean.

Sorry but DJT is and remains a [insert your verb here][insert your noun here]

Now, how's the colonic irrigation working out?

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 26, 2020, 9:17 am

Whistler wrote:
April 26, 2020, 7:47 am
Vince,

These were supposed to be serious presidential briefings, not a stand up comedy act.
Wow ,you live and learn i guess . I thought this concept stopped with Obama .
Do you think if the Trumperton tried the bleach approach , he would be less orange ?

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 26, 2020, 9:59 am

sometimewoodworker wrote:
April 26, 2020, 7:12 am
vincemunday wrote:

Still totally mad!!!

The in vitro action has not been questioned. However it’s the in vivo action that no sane doctor will test nor would any but a toddler or the orange try or suggest trying.

Do you understand the difference between in vitro in your reference and the in vivo suggested?
What is truly sad is hateful people who criticize anyone who dares to speak out of the box with different ideas. What do the haters contribute other than spreading the hate.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 26, 2020, 10:06 am

What's more sad is when those who fail to agree that DJT is infallible are instantly labeled haters.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » April 26, 2020, 10:18 am

vincemunday wrote:
April 26, 2020, 7:26 am
His base clearly did not listen carefully and have taken his stupid questions as suggesting that;

1) They try bleach and disinfect in vivo. So much so that chemical companies and medical professionals have had to say do not do it, it can/will kill you

2) they try high power UV light (UVC burns the skin and blinds) externally and internally
3) they try heat externally and internally

They mostly will not qualify for Darwin awards but may get into the runner up category.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”