Trump loosing the plot

cjd01
udonmap.com

Re: Trump loosing the plot

Post by cjd01 » April 25, 2020, 9:49 am

Whistler wrote:
April 25, 2020, 9:42 am
Anybody that thinks Trump was democratically elected needs to find out more about the deplorable electoral college process. Same goes for Australia, UK, Thailand etc. Political parties are anything but democratic and the few oligarchs that manipulate the political process are the true rulers.
Agree 100%
you're one of the only leftists that is prepared to give an honest opinion, (many of which I disagree with)
no BS thank you

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 25, 2020, 9:57 am

Khun Paul wrote:
April 25, 2020, 9:37 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
April 25, 2020, 7:18 am
The nationals and population of any certain DEMOCRATIC nation chooses its leaders/government .. so Trump was elected DEMOCRATICALLY by US citizens .. let him have his time and IF IF the same voters choose to keep him or otherwise so be it .. the constant bollocks spewing from NON Americans living in Thailand is very tedious ..nearly as tedious as my intersection traffic reports.

Who gives a sh*t if Trump is a stupid billionaire has orange hair n talks tosh .. i personally dont give a fig as there are way more important things in life nowadays than dwelling on n on n on n on.

By the nature of politics can anyone name a world leader where everyone is happy what they have or are doing ??? NOPE because theres always gonna be opposition finding ammunition to fire , Tory Labour Dems Rebups Libs and Greens dont agree and will never agree and use crisis like this pandemic to attack and score points.

Just MY OP

DM
I agree 100% J, however his internal politics will either be his downfall or not, his problem, but his Tantrums externally could change the world we grew up in due to his comments or actions on the international stage. That is the problem an idiot at home and an idiot outside is a dangerous combination
But for every person who thinks they are idiots theres another who thinks they are great n doing a good job.... so let the US and UK and all other nations populatiosn continue to decide and live with the voters choice until its time to change ie an election .. constantly slagging off leaders on a forum doesnt do any good at all and wont change a thing except for a surge in the rise of paracetamol maybe due to head fooking overloads of political guesswork miss quotes fake news .... in Scunny lingo total bollocks that is spouted .

The news obviously is dominated by C19 .. this directly after the long drawn out Brexit saga before that it was ?? back in history to the ?? .. nothing ever seems to get better who ever in in government(s) and we will never see a time when everything is rosey and all sides are happy thats just wizard of Ozz stuff ..there aint no yellow brick road out of the political constant everlasting shitstorm...
Whistler wrote:
April 25, 2020, 9:42 am
Anybody that thinks Trump was democratically elected needs to find out more about the deplorable electoral college process. Same goes for Australia, UK, Thailand etc. Political parties are anything but democratic and the few oligarchs that manipulate the political process are the true rulers.
Change the system then .. make it fairer.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 25, 2020, 10:04 am

Sure John,

change the system. 55
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » April 25, 2020, 10:15 am

mickojak wrote:
April 25, 2020, 9:39 am
cjd01 wrote:
April 25, 2020, 9:19 am
7.8% death rate New York,
Total Bullsh!t

New York State death rate 0.1%
Statistics from CDC & WHO via RLTrader's video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfLVxx_lBLU&t=19s

The truth is coming out about all the scaremongering and lies, and proving them wrong
I have corrected my math but yours is equally c*r*a*p

New York 262,268 cases 0.1% = 262 deaths actual deaths 20,354
E749B3A9-FA3F-4D26-9A63-3062A76EFC5D.jpeg
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 25, 2020, 10:19 am

The electoral college was created by for more intelligent politicians than we have today. They realized that rural people should have some say in who leads the country. It should be obvious what a disaster it would be if Kalifornia and New York would elect all the presidents.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 25, 2020, 10:21 am

cjd01 wrote:
April 25, 2020, 8:10 am
mickojak wrote:
April 25, 2020, 7:48 am
Voices of reason.

Great to see, but unfortunately, not widely noted in this forum,
except for all those that don't comment, and there's plenty of them
Mick
I don't watch much of the daily briefings but he looks very tired, not making excuses for him however who could do his job at the moment, he gets lambasted from all sides no matter what he tries to do.
I know on here there are fountains of knowledge who would do so so much better, it's easy sniping.
I don't blame him for his tired, slumped shoulders presentations. That's a helluva responsibility he's shouldering but maybe those daily briefings are past their sell-by date? The UK's version is equally bereft of anything newsworthy with most reporters simply asking the question 'when' in as many different ways as they can. When can we expect testing, when can we expect a vaccine, when can we expect easing up... all asked and answered every day.

Maybe DJT should listen to some of the snipers on UM since his Thursday foot-in-mouth exercise appears to have been inspired by NOT listening to his council of experts.

Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week

Mark Grenon wrote to Trump saying chlorine dioxide ‘can rid the body of Covid-19’ days before the president promoted disinfectant as treatment

"The leader of the most prominent group in the US peddling potentially lethal industrial bleach as a “miracle cure” for coronavirus wrote to Donald Trump at the White House this week.

In his letter, Mark Grenon told Trump that chlorine dioxide – a powerful bleach used in industrial processes such as textile manufacturing that can have fatal side-effects when drunk – is “a wonderful detox that can kill 99% of the pathogens in the body”. He added that it “can rid the body of Covid-19”."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... oronavirus

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 25, 2020, 10:24 am

sometimewoodworker wrote:
April 25, 2020, 10:15 am

New York State population 19 million.
Deaths 20,000

0.1%

Watch the video

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 25, 2020, 10:35 am

I don't blame him for his tired, slumped shoulders presentations. That's a helluva responsibility he's shouldering but maybe those daily briefings are past their sell-by date? The UK's version is equally bereft of anything newsworthy with most reporters simply asking the question 'when' in as many different ways as they can. When can we expect testing, when can we expect a vaccine, when can we expect easing up... all asked and answered every day.

Maybe DJT should listen to some of the snipers on UM since his Thursday foot-in-mouth exercise appears to have been inspired by NOT listening to his council of experts.

Your Correct unfortunately either earned or not the media appears to hate Trump, if he doesn't appear we'll have "unnamed sources" espousing the next Russia Russia Russia or goodness knows what
He can't win

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » April 25, 2020, 10:42 am

mickojak wrote:
April 25, 2020, 10:24 am

Deaths 20,000

0.1%

Watch the video
Hmm
everyone's math is different mine .076 NY
normal Flu .014 (a guess) :-)

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » April 25, 2020, 10:43 am

mickojak wrote:
April 25, 2020, 10:24 am

Deaths 20,000

0.1%

Watch the video
Confirmed cases. Confirmed deaths, read the data
Don’t catch the disease = 0.0000000000000000% chance of death from the disease
Stop people catching the disease = stop people getting dead from the disease
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 25, 2020, 11:10 am

glalt wrote:
April 25, 2020, 10:19 am
The electoral college was created by for more intelligent politicians than we have today. They realized that rural people should have some say in who leads the country. It should be obvious what a disaster it would be if Kalifornia and New York would elect all the presidents.
Utter BS.

The ruling party in each state draws up the electoral maps, not a straight line in any of them, the electoral maps are totally, and absolutely gerrymandered. Unlike other western nations, there is no independent electoral authority in the USA.

As a result, the electoral college system is hopelessly compromised. I cannot understand how Americans seem to place politicians of bygone days in such reverence, The college system was appropriate in the 18th century, travel, communications etc at that time made sense, it does not make sense now, nor has it, for over 100 years.

Ditto gun laws, the 2nd amendment was made at a time when there was no standing army, no police force and a very real risk of invasion from Canada who still supported Britain and actually sacked Washington. It was made at a time of single shot, muzzle loading muskets with an effective range of under 50 yards. The same law is a nonsense that now allows crazies to carry a military assault weapon in the open, when they can and do slaughter scores of people every couple of days.

Old laws should be revised, not revered as gospel.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 25, 2020, 11:20 am

Totally agree with you . What was good for everyone then may not be now . The world has moved on and despite this virus will continue to move on , when its all over .
I did notice that since the virus gun sales in the US have increased significantly , does not show a great deal of faith in their current situation or leadership in my opinion .

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 25, 2020, 11:23 am

The US constitution is one of the greatest documents ever written. Far left loonies would love to be able to change it to suit their wants but saner people are intelligent enough to defend it.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 25, 2020, 11:38 am

mickojak wrote:
April 25, 2020, 9:44 am

Funny how I've never heard anyone complain about the system when the Dems win.
Perhaps that is because in modern history all Democrat Presidents have won the popular vote.

The two most recent Republican Presidents both lost the popular vote (Bush in 2000).

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 25, 2020, 11:50 am

Theres always an avenue of complaint ............for the LOOSERS to go down.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 25, 2020, 12:12 pm

glalt wrote:
April 25, 2020, 11:23 am
The US constitution is one of the greatest documents ever written. Far left loonies would love to be able to change it to suit their wants but saner people are intelligent enough to defend it.
When written, it was an amazing document, years and years ahead of its time, it's flaws were few. Not addressing slavery was a compromise that was not corrected until many decades later. It was also a reflection of its times, just like the Bible, the Talmud and the Koran.

What we need today however is not what we needed hundreds or thousands of years ago. I don't covert my neighbours manservant, I don't thrash my donkey and I don't need access to a 1790's musket with my local mates to form a militia.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 25, 2020, 12:45 pm

German Jews having had their weapons confiscated certainly could have used their armed local mates. No government should be trusted enough to allow the citizens to be disarmed.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 25, 2020, 1:03 pm

glalt wrote:
April 25, 2020, 12:45 pm
German Jews having had their weapons confiscated certainly could have used their armed local mates. No government should be trusted enough to allow the citizens to be disarmed.
Correct ...... "citizens" should NEVER have been armed in the first place [-X

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 25, 2020, 3:11 pm

glalt wrote:
April 25, 2020, 12:45 pm
That is hysterical. If they had weapons, and if they were not confiscated, are you seriously saying the holocaust would not have taken place?

So the 580,000 Jews in Germany would have fought off the other 67 million Germans, the holocaust would not have happened and presumably, the Nazi's having been soundly thrashed by a well armed Jewish militia, would have ceased to exist.

Talk about re-writing history, this one is a doozy.

get the facts https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... d-not-hel/
Last edited by Whistler on April 25, 2020, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 25, 2020, 3:21 pm

Mick
When teh Democrats are in and one does not hear any complaints (you left yourself wide open for this) maybe its because they are doing something right?

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”