Trump loosing the plot

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Trump loosing the plot

Post by vincemunday » April 24, 2020, 7:54 pm

This pains me a great deal because I’m truly not a fan of know all Jack (no$hit eh!) but I have to agree with him on this, the disinfectant comments are bloody ludicrous.

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 24, 2020, 7:58 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 24, 2020, 7:36 pm
So mick - what is your opinion on DJT suggesting on national TV that injecting disinfectant could be a quick (one minute) cure for CV-19?
So Mick if you watch the original video , he actually asked was it possible NOT suggesting it should be done.
Just the usual selective hearing or editing from yes you know who Mr must have last word.
Splat get a life

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 24, 2020, 8:03 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 24, 2020, 7:49 pm
Can I suggest an alternative view - about 43 million people in the US (along with a few on UM) are just as dumb as their president.
No, you dont get it.
Hes a billionaire and the president.
He is not dumb.
You will never have what he has or have done what he has done.
Its just super jealousy from you and your deadbeat dem mates in thailand who have fled america.
You've abandoned america also, yet act as some saviour to the US.
You're a joke pal.
If you care, go back and fix things.
Nah, can't, coz I'm just a deadbeat keyboard warrior.
I rest my case.
You're all the same.
Full of billsh!t

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 24, 2020, 8:04 pm

Jrat last word(must have)
Just a thought maybe disinfectant could be used for verbal diarrhea
I'll buy you some

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 24, 2020, 8:06 pm

mickojak wrote:
April 24, 2020, 8:03 pm
jackspratt wrote:
April 24, 2020, 7:49 pm
Can I suggest an alternative view - about 43 million people in the US (along with a few on UM) are just as dumb as their president.
No, you dont get it.
He is not dumb.
Its just super jealousy from you and your deadbeat dem mates in thailand who have fled america.
You're a joke pal.
I rest my case.
You're all the same.
Full of billsh!t
Mick I'm sorry to admit but I think he's an Australian

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 24, 2020, 8:16 pm

Think about it for a minute, cjd.

What sort of fuuckwit would even raise the possibility (ie suggest) of injecting disinfectant as a 1 minute cure for CV-19?

The whole world has seen it, so no need to answer if you think it may embarrass you.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 24, 2020, 8:21 pm

Cj.
That makes me sad.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 24, 2020, 8:24 pm

Explains why he sticks up for whistledick, even though he's a sheep f@cker.
Maybe jack's his woolly girlfriend?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 24, 2020, 8:26 pm

mickojak wrote:
April 24, 2020, 8:21 pm
Cj.
That makes me sad.
Only sad?

How about stupid?

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 24, 2020, 8:32 pm

Sticks and stones.

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 24, 2020, 8:36 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 24, 2020, 8:16 pm
Think about it for a minute, cjd.

What sort of fuuckwit would even raise the possibility (ie suggest) of injecting disinfectant as a 1 minute cure for CV-19?

The whole world has seen it, so no need to answer if you think it may embarrass you.
J last word(must have)
please post a link to where he said he wanted to inject disinfectant, you keep using the tried and trued, if you keep saying something people believe it.
I watched what he said, he asked was it possible not that it should be done
for goodness sake, I'm asking do you have a brain, not saying you have one, can you understand the difference?
Name change Jrat troll last word (must have)

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » April 24, 2020, 8:41 pm

From Forbes (and many others):
Reckitt Benckiser, the makers of Dettol and Lysol, have been forced to issue a strong warning telling people not to inject or drink disinfectant, after President Donald Trump contradicted experts and wrongly suggested it could be ingested to treat coronavirus.

KEY FACTS
• Reckitt Benckiser said in a statement: “As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route).”

• The British company added that its products should only be used as intended, and urged consumers to visit Covid-19facts.com, a public information website created by Reckitt Benckiser, for accurate information on the crisis.

• On Thursday, Trump stirred yet more controversy by suggesting that scientists look into whether coronavirus patients could be treated with light or disinfectants.

• Trump said: “I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute...Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that."

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/isabeltogo ... suggestion
It says a great deal about the complete and utter Richard Head that is in the White House that Reckitt Benckiser felt obligated to issue such a warning.

It also demonstrates an awareness by Reckitt Benckiser that, because of the number of Trump supporters that have already won Darwin Awards, they needed legal cover to defend themselves against being sued by the estates of a new source of prospective Darwin Award winners (as the gullibility and gormlessness of Trump supporters is readily foreseeable).

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 24, 2020, 8:50 pm

On Thursday, Trump stirred yet more controversy by suggesting that scientists look into whether coronavirus patients could be treated with light or disinfectants.

• Trump said: “I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute...Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that."

Sigh another one
Where did he say to do it, your article clearly states he suggested they look into it so?
I'm sure there are lots of "crazy" ideas to treat almost anything
but this of course fits your agenda
get a life

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 24, 2020, 9:56 pm

anybody with anything more than half a brain cell would know not to even mention something that stupid :roll:

even he must realise that the intelligence level of the vast majority of his followers leaves a hell of a lot to be desired (if they could think for themselves they wouldn't support Trump would they??)

The fact that just about every "expert" and every news network (and disinfectant company) all feel the need to highlight how dangerous it is, shows what they think of his "look into it" comment when accompanied by the actions of his base supporters

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » April 24, 2020, 10:00 pm

cjd01 wrote:
April 24, 2020, 8:50 pm
On Thursday, Trump stirred yet more controversy by suggesting that scientists look into whether coronavirus patients could be treated with light or
[/size]
Sigh another one
Where did he say to do it, your article clearly states he suggested they look into it so?
get a life
You seriously don’t see that because he talked about injecting disinfectant that his fans are going to think enough to parse the words and think OH but he didn’t actually say we should do it.

Nobody who has the smallest degree of forethought would ask things like that in public.

Not to mention that even the most stupid Adult should know that chemicals like that are never designed for internal use in any way shape or form.

FFS it’s the kind of thing a toddler would do and get rushed to hospital.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 24, 2020, 10:08 pm

dis in, dis, dis ....inf ........... no sorry, more than two syllables .... not a chance

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 24, 2020, 10:16 pm

cjd01 wrote:
April 24, 2020, 7:58 pm
jackspratt wrote:
April 24, 2020, 7:36 pm
So mick - what is your opinion on DJT suggesting on national TV that injecting disinfectant could be a quick (one minute) cure for CV-19?
So Mick if you watch the original video , he actually asked was it possible NOT suggesting it should be done.
Just the usual selective hearing or editing from yes you know who Mr must have last word.
Splat get a life
Yeah Splat. This is just the leader of the free world only suggesting to the world that people maybe shoot up with Lysol. He never told anyone to actually do it. Happens all the time.

Idiocy I mean.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 24, 2020, 10:18 pm

For those that are afraid of needles ...just add ice !!!

As much as i like our Donald and believe hes doing a great job as POTUS he really has come out with some sh*te with this statement .. this was a joke right , a PR punk out for the press??

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 24, 2020, 10:32 pm

cjd01 wrote:
April 24, 2020, 8:50 pm
On Thursday, Trump stirred yet more controversy by suggesting that scientists look into whether coronavirus patients could be treated with light or disinfectants.

Sigh another one
get a life
Keep in mind that maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago, after DJT got all excited about chloroquine as a virus killer, Randy Redneck and his wife (or cousin) Ethel went online and bought some of that hydroxychloroquine stuff and ended up dead. A simply awesome waste of a nearly new double-wide.

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » April 24, 2020, 10:38 pm

mickojak wrote:
April 24, 2020, 8:03 pm
No, you dont get it.
He is not dumb.
You're a joke pal.
I rest my case.
You're all the same.
Full of billsh!t
Your defense of the orange moron is admirable. As for dumb and president, I give you George W Bush. The word Trump should now enter the dictionary as meaning stupid.

A dummy elected by dummies.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”