Trump loosing the plot

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Re: Trump loosing the plot

Post by sometimewoodworker » April 24, 2020, 8:18 am

Khun Paul wrote:
April 24, 2020, 7:29 am
Did anyone be they American or any other nationality really expect POTUS to be acting in a sane logical manner, he is looking at possibly losing the next election and with his current authority , using rhetoric to tarnish the image of the WHO, rubbish Iran and China, threaten them both either with actions of the USN or rhetoric.
Whatever he says at the moment on US actions outside the Country, it is nothing to the potential harm he is doing the American people with his attacks on the Medical and Scientific professionals inside America .
I considered him dangerous when he got elected, my gut feeling is right he is a very dangerous and with his tantrums could be explosively dangerous not only in the US but also outside it.
I am not worried about inside the US and the fallout there, but I am slightly concerned about the fallout from his actions outside, which will by it nature drag many countries into the arguments and possible actions. A previous post has shown that US actions outside the US are not that well thought out nor are they necessarily successful , so any actions started because of the Child currently in the White House will have far reaching problems for a lot of the world and what worries me even more, he (Trump) does not even realise it .
I think you have rather understated the situation

It is absolutely criminal that his total inaction and probable stopping other agency’s acting has allowed New York to have a higher death toll than all but France (only just) Italy and Spain and a number of deaths per million 1,037 that is virtually double every country in the world (San Marino is higher but the population is under 400,000)
New Jersey is in the same condition, more deaths per million than all countries, excluding San Marino, but only about ½ New York at 540

Along with all of that he has shown the world that the USA is totally untrustworthy, destroying its ability to influence by suggestions, that was great, Now limited to Influence only by threat.

Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 24, 2020, 9:22 am

Is he being crafty?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/23/us/c ... e=Homepage

Looks like POTUS is having a bet each way. He has been tweeting like a deranged budgie the past few weeks about opening up the country, then slams the Georgie Gov for doing just that.

If there is no fallout, he claims his push to open up country was great leadership, but if there is a surge on Georgia with new cases, he can claim he was not happy about them going to soon.

Classic 'heads I win, Tails you lose'
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 24, 2020, 9:26 am

Whistler wrote:
April 24, 2020, 9:22 am
Classic 'heads I win, Tails you lose
And, you've been trying to convince us, he's stupid.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 24, 2020, 10:57 am

What's the favoured disinfectant we should be storing at home? I want to purchase some quickly before the big team of toilet paper hoarders clean out the disinfectant shelves in the supermarkets. :lol:
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 24, 2020, 11:00 am

mickojak wrote:
April 24, 2020, 9:26 am
Whistler wrote:
I think "rat cunning" is the usual term - which doesn't often equate to smart, or responsible.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 24, 2020, 1:01 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
April 24, 2020, 8:18 am
Khun Paul wrote:
April 24, 2020, 7:29 am
Did anyone be they American or any other nationality really expect POTUS to be acting in a sane logical manner, he is looking at possibly losing the next election and with his current authority , using rhetoric to tarnish the image of the WHO, rubbish Iran and China, threaten them both either with actions of the USN or rhetoric.
Whatever he says at the moment on US actions outside the Country, it is nothing to the potential harm he is doing the American people with his attacks on the Medical and Scientific professionals inside America .
I considered him dangerous when he got elected, my gut feeling is right he is a very dangerous and with his tantrums could be explosively dangerous not only in the US but also outside it.
I am not worried about inside the US and the fallout there, but I am slightly concerned about the fallout from his actions outside, which will by it nature drag many countries into the arguments and possible actions. A previous post has shown that US actions outside the US are not that well thought out nor are they necessarily successful , so any actions started because of the Child currently in the White House will have far reaching problems for a lot of the world and what worries me even more, he (Trump) does not even realise it .
I think you have rather understated the situation

It is absolutely criminal that his total inaction and probable stopping other agency’s acting has allowed New York to have a higher death toll than all but France (only just) Italy and Spain and a number of deaths per million 1,037 that is virtually double every country in the world (San Marino is higher but the population is under 400,000)
New Jersey is in the same condition, more deaths per million than all countries, excluding San Marino, but only about ½ New York at 540

Along with all of that he has shown the world that the USA is totally untrustworthy, destroying its ability to influence by suggestions, that was great, Now limited to Influence only by threat.
I know , I WAS BEING POLITE and not alienating our LOCAL American COLLEAGUES . they cannot help it if a lot of their countrymen are completely stupid ( which includes the Senators ) , but you still feel sad about it all.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 24, 2020, 1:07 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 24, 2020, 11:00 am
I think "rat cunning" is the usual term - which doesn't often equate to smart, or responsible.
Who's the billionaire and USA president?

Call him what you want, but seriously, you're dreaming.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 24, 2020, 2:29 pm

mickojak wrote:
Whistler wrote:
Is any more convincing required?
Donald Trump questions whether disinfectant could be injected to kill coronavirus
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-24/ ... d/12180630

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 24, 2020, 3:06 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 24, 2020, 2:29 pm
mickojak wrote:
Whistler wrote:
Donald Trump questions whether disinfectant could be injected to kill coronavirus
All I can think is WTF is he smoking
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » April 24, 2020, 3:26 pm

papafarang wrote:
April 24, 2020, 3:06 pm
jackspratt wrote:
mickojak wrote:
Whistler wrote:
And more importantly where can u buy it 😁

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » April 24, 2020, 3:28 pm

papafarang wrote:
April 24, 2020, 3:06 pm
jackspratt wrote:
mickojak wrote:
Whistler wrote:
Just when you think the Orange can not say anything more stupid!!!

But he is right it will kill the virus, just some time after it has killed the victim.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 24, 2020, 4:35 pm

Yes here is the report:
Donald Trump has stunned viewers by suggesting that people could receive injections of disinfectant to cure the coronavirus, a notion one medical expert described as “jaw-dropping”.
At Thursday’s White House coronavirus task force briefing, the US president discussed new government research on how the virus reacts to different temperatures, climates and surfaces.
“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute,” Trump said. “One minute! And is there a way we can do something, by an injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So, that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.”

They say you cannot educate stupid, in this case this man shows he is UNEDUCATED 100%

chopperjoey
udonmap.com

Post by chopperjoey » April 24, 2020, 5:09 pm

Stunning, amazing.

America in crisis: divided to the bone, playing the blame game (China, the WHO, etc) instead of taking responsibility, citizens who protest against covid measures, a leader who grosly disrespects science, tens of thousands deaths and more tocome, hospitals overloaded and in state of shock, etc.
America CHAOS

Thailand: united and strong, focused on dealing with the crisis in a practical way zero blaming, all Thais fully support the covid measures all wear a mask wash their hands at supermarkets, etc, a desicive PM who listens and acts on science, low death toll, hospitals functioning, etc.
Thailand UNITED.

What a difference!!

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » April 24, 2020, 5:36 pm

67 million people used to edicts from the government.. The U.S. 325 million cats unwilling to be herded... Plus entirely different infection rates/deaths.. Seeing as how things to get spun up here until a month ago exactly and didn't start mandating all the social distancing/flights cancelled, no booze etc until after that they're either extremely lucky or for some other reason the infections didn't take off seeing as how they started in early February here after the large influx of Chinese tourists with many out of Wuhan.. Here's a Thaiger story on the early infections (8 Feb) https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/coro ... n-thailand

My 44 year old son in the States swears it must be the hot peppers on Thai food that kept infection rates low here!! :D
Dave

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 24, 2020, 5:48 pm

In the video Daffy Donald said and correct me if I am wrong about injecting people with disinfectant "You'll have to use Medical Doctors for that " in a questioning tone as compared to WHAT ? Vets?????????????
The last Leader of a country to do such experiments was led by Adolf

The voters of USA continue to amaze me on how , how could you back this person????

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 24, 2020, 7:13 pm

Doodoo wrote:
April 24, 2020, 5:48 pm
In the video Daffy Donald said and correct me if I am wrong about injecting people with disinfectant "You'll have to use Medical Doctors for that " in a questioning tone as compared to WHAT ? Vets?????????????
The last Leader of a country to do such experiments was led by Adolf

The voters of USA continue to amaze me on how , how could you back this person????
Someone somewhere in the us will take his advice .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 24, 2020, 7:30 pm

Doodoo wrote:
April 24, 2020, 5:48 pm
Because, voting in another career, corrupt, politician, was not going to change anything.
Not rocket science.

People of USA are not as dumb as the Udonmap, know it all, self appointed, experts of the universe, think they are.
Der

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 24, 2020, 7:36 pm

So mick - what is your opinion on DJT suggesting on national TV that injecting disinfectant could be a quick (one minute) cure for CV-19?

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 24, 2020, 7:42 pm

Probably taking the piss out of you like I am

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 24, 2020, 7:49 pm

Can I suggest an alternative view - about 43 million people in the US (along with a few on UM) are just as dumb as their president.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”