Udon immigration, not busy!

Thailand visa and Immigration forum
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Udon immigration, not busy!

Post by Khun Paul » April 23, 2020, 7:26 am

With ALL these extensions and what appears to be the same old problems of people NOT fully Understanding what they are allowed , may I suggest that as per my initial advice made years ago .
GO AND SPEAK TO IMMIGRATION PERSONALLY.
I have found on the odd occasions I was perplexed, worried or even downright seriously concerned, by speaking to them what I thought was a problem was not , followed their advice and it all went smoothly. True the current situation is somewhat different but still SPEAK to them.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 23, 2020, 7:30 am

Yes I agree Paul, I’ve spoken to them a couple of times too, I’ve always found them very helpful, particularly the guy with the neck brace who does the 90 days, it’s definitely the best thing to do.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » April 23, 2020, 8:08 am

Khun Paul wrote:
April 23, 2020, 7:26 am
With ALL these extensions and what appears to be the same old problems of people NOT fully Understanding what they are allowed , may I suggest that as per my initial advice made years ago .
I have found on the odd occasions I was perplexed, worried or even downright seriously concerned, by speaking to them what I thought was a problem was not , followed their advice and it all went smoothly. True the current situation is somewhat different but still SPEAK to them.
Agree with what your saying but what about the times when immo make their own rules up just to get a tip?i think thats why people ask the questions on these forums to get the correct advice before going immo,its ok saying ''ive never had a problem with immo'' but there is plenty of people who have.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » April 23, 2020, 11:45 am

BTW, 60 days from 20th April takes you up to 19th June not 29th June as you posted... worth mentioning, Here Yer Go Again Andy, YOU DO NOT Lose the 10 Days I Had already,They just ADD Those onto the Extension,Which is why I Got 29th June STAMPED into my Passport.....Game Over Or If you like I'll bring you to NK Immigration & YOU Can TELL the IO She was WRONG Doing that !! But Make sure that You're Uniform is HIGHER Than a Lt Col Who stamped it....Deal Or NO Deal ??

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » April 23, 2020, 11:47 am

K.P Said......GO AND SPEAK TO IMMIGRATION PERSONALLY.....I & My Wife DID,& You can see the END Result....

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » April 23, 2020, 12:31 pm

Ah, that's good that you have not lost 10 days.
A shame you didn't wait a few days then you would have been OK automatically till 31st July without paying for the 60 day extension but these things happen.
Whatever happens in the future I wish you well...

Incidentally I find UbonJoe on Thai Visa and our own STWW to be very knowledgeable and helpful with Immigration queries.
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

Raoul Duke
udonmap.com

Post by Raoul Duke » April 23, 2020, 1:44 pm

vincemunday wrote:
April 23, 2020, 7:30 am
Yes I agree Paul, I’ve spoken to them a couple of times too, I’ve always found them very helpful, particularly the guy with the neck brace who does the 90 days, it’s definitely the best thing to do.
I couldn't agree more.
The Gentleman with the neck brace is a pleasure to deal with and is very helpful with any issues/enquires.
Voiceover for hire.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » April 23, 2020, 2:31 pm

Andy Said...Ah, that's good that you have not lost 10 days.
A shame you didn't wait a few days then you would have been OK automatically till 31st July without paying for the 60 day extension but these things happen......Yes as I Said BEFORE,HINDSIGHT is a WONDERFUL Thing Ain't It ??
Whatever happens in the future I wish you well...555 !! Really, Well Blow me Down with A Feather !!

But Finally WE Agree on SOMETHING " Eh....Incidentally I find UbonJoe on Thai Visa and our own STWW to be very knowledgeable and helpful with Immigration queries.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 24, 2020, 7:49 am

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
April 23, 2020, 8:08 am
Khun Paul wrote:
Agree with what your saying but what about the times when immo make their own rules up just to get a tip?i think thats why people ask the questions on these forums to get the correct advice before going immo,its ok saying ''ive never had a problem with immo'' but there is plenty of people who have.
Refuse to pay and ask to see the Senior person, usually works, I once showed them a copy of their web-site, they DID change their mind.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » April 24, 2020, 7:56 am

Khun Paul wrote:
April 24, 2020, 7:49 am
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
April 23, 2020, 8:08 am
Khun Paul wrote:
Refuse to pay and ask to see the Senior person, usually works, I once showed them a copy of their web-site, they DID change their mind.
Bad advice, I have refused to pay (the overcharge,tip,bribe) before, and I was ignored , they refused to do my extension, I had no choice but to leave for a border run, that ended up costing me way more. Not sure why, but they seem to pick on some people and not others.
Last edited by newtovillagelife on April 24, 2020, 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » April 24, 2020, 8:24 am

Khun Paul wrote:
khun paul surely you,ve been here long enough to know that what one immigration officer says one day is different than another officer on another day

souness
udonmap.com
Location: helping in the search for irish allan.(kirkby,liverpool,uk)

Post by souness » April 24, 2020, 9:15 am

747 why did you go to immigraton and ask for a free extension
what on earth were you thinking
sean

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » April 24, 2020, 11:06 am

souness wrote:
April 24, 2020, 9:15 am
747 why did you go to immigraton and ask for a free extension
what on earth were you thinking
sean
Because I Was given Confusing Information !! Say NO More .....

souness
udonmap.com
Location: helping in the search for irish allan.(kirkby,liverpool,uk)

Post by souness » April 24, 2020, 12:44 pm

you mustbe the only person in thaland to go into an immigration office and demand yore free extension. ha ha
sean

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 24, 2020, 12:53 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
April 24, 2020, 8:24 am
Khun Paul wrote:
khun paul surely you,ve been here long enough to know that what one immigration officer says one day is different than another officer on another day
Yes I am that is why I always note the Officers name and what they said , I may not see the same officer but at least I have a reference . Never really had any trouble with them at all in 16 years apart from Nong Khai when we ALL had to go there.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » April 24, 2020, 2:15 pm

souness wrote:
April 24, 2020, 12:44 pm
you mustbe the only person in thaland to go into an immigration office and demand yore free extension. ha ha
sean
Really ??............There Were at least Another 10 People there asking for there's ALSO.....Anyway 2 Words for You ONCE Again the 2nd one is ......OFF !!!!

Where is......Thaland ?? & It's Youre....NOT YORE !!.... [-X [-X [-X

BTW Are YOU Still in Kirkby ?? If You Are Please .................STAY THERE & Get Out & About,But Wash yer Hands with SOAP !!
Last edited by 747man on April 24, 2020, 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » April 24, 2020, 7:25 pm

NO Answer from The Kirkby Idiot......BTW, How could I DEMAND an Extension ?? NOBODY But NOBODY Demands anything from Immigration !!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 24, 2020, 7:31 pm

747man wrote:
April 24, 2020, 2:15 pm

Love ya' sense of humour Alan. :D

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » April 24, 2020, 7:34 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 24, 2020, 7:31 pm
747man wrote:
April 24, 2020, 2:15 pm

Love ya' sense of humour Alan. :D
Just Highlighting what An IDIOT He @souness Is Jack !!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 24, 2020, 7:43 pm

OK - I'll leave it there.

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”