The source of the coronvirus??

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by jackspratt » April 18, 2020, 10:59 pm

Bit of anti-China propaganda seems to be flying around this forum.

I give it as much credibility as the anti-US variety.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 19, 2020, 5:27 am

jackspratt wrote:
April 18, 2020, 10:59 pm

Dear oh dear Jack , What do you expect . :roll: They are the ones to blame for this cluster fook , or are you the only person who thinks they are blame less .
If your concerned of the amount of anti Chinese propaganda as you call it on this forum , i would suggest you buckle up , and fast .
Because when the dust eventually settles , i think the majority of the worlds population will be anti China ,and rightly so , except of course for the die hard libtards that is . =; =; =;

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 19, 2020, 6:47 am

saint wrote:
April 19, 2020, 5:27 am
jackspratt wrote:

Dear oh dear Jack , What do you expect . :roll: They are the ones to blame for this cluster fook , or are you the only person who thinks they are blame less .
If your concerned of the amount of anti Chinese propaganda as you call it on this forum , i would suggest you buckle up , and fast .
Because when the dust eventually settles , i think the majority of the worlds population will be anti China ,and rightly so , except of course for the die hard libtards that is . =; =; =;
And the TAT .. who would have them back paraglyding at 7am on Pattaya beach in the shake of a lambs tail.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 19, 2020, 6:56 am

jackspratt wrote:
April 17, 2020, 12:08 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
April 17, 2020, 12:01 pm
jackspratt wrote:
April 17, 2020, 9:47 am
Khun Paul wrote:
April 17, 2020, 6:53 am
The same as HIV, escaped from a testing facility in deep darkest Africa.
Bullshiit.
Oh really then prove it !
You show me yours KP, and I'll then show you mine. :D
That is an offer I will respectfully decline , not wishing to make you embarrassed......………...lol

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 19, 2020, 8:45 am

rick wrote:There are many wet markets in China, but how many laboratories studying bat viruses? Just coincidence that one was near the wet market? No proof it wasn't the wet market, but no proof it wasn't the laboratory either.. China being China, we will probably never know.
Correct Rick and if an earlier story in articles that the wet market was cleaned out and disinfected with in a couple of days, preventing any international investigation, then maybe that’s was just part of what others think is a conspiracy theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 19, 2020, 9:08 am

Barney wrote:
April 19, 2020, 8:45 am
rick wrote:There are many wet markets in China, but how many laboratories studying bat viruses? Just coincidence that one was near the wet market? No proof it wasn't the wet market, but no proof it wasn't the laboratory either.. China being China, we will probably never know.
Correct Rick and if an earlier story in articles that the wet market was cleaned out and disinfected with in a couple of days, preventing any international investigation, then maybe that’s was just part of what others think is a conspiracy theory.

Barney,

That hardly makes sense.

First of all, the appearance of the virus would have been after the incubation process, there would have been a fair amount of time since the infection was transmitted, it would have taken more time to trace the source to the wet market. We are led to believe the infection occurred November/December 2019. but the Chinese Dr who alerted the world, did so in January, so it could not have been disinfected a few days later, maybe months later who knows.

Finally despite China being secretive and covering up to the world the extent of the outbreak, they are still under International law, a sovereign nation. Any international investigating body would have no legal right to carry out an inspection.

China was supposed to ban wet markets years before after other outbreaks, they did not police the dangerous practices of eating wild animals that had caused problems in the past. They also covered up, so irresponsible. But exaggerated reports don't help in trying to stop this happening again. The best we can hope for is engaging with China and perhaps creating an International agreement on how to rid the world of dangerous practices, but include African and other Asian countries who still eat 'bush meat'.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 19, 2020, 9:24 am

Bush meat roos rabbits goats pigs deer just to name a few most of the world eats

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 19, 2020, 9:29 am

noosard wrote:
April 19, 2020, 9:24 am
Bush meat roos rabbits goats pigs deer just to name a few most of the world eats
Exactly , nothing at all wrong with bush meat , if its slaughtered and prepared in the right way , and not in some squalid filthy market .
I still reckon the market is just a red herring to stop anyone looking too close at their labs .

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 19, 2020, 9:35 am

Whistler wrote:
Barney wrote:
April 19, 2020, 8:45 am

Barney,

That hardly makes sense.

First of all, the appearance of the virus would have been after the incubation process, there would have been a fair amount of time since the infection was transmitted, it would have taken more time to trace the source to the wet market. We are led to believe the infection occurred November/December 2019. but the Chinese Dr who alerted the world, did so in January, so it could not have been disinfected a few days later, maybe months later who knows.

Finally despite China being secretive and covering up to the world the extent of the outbreak, they are still under International law, a sovereign nation. Any international investigating body would have no legal right to carry out an inspection.

China was supposed to ban wet markets years before after other outbreaks, they did not police the dangerous practices of eating wild animals that had caused problems in the past. They also covered up, so irresponsible. But exaggerated reports don't help in trying to stop this happening again. The best we can hope for is engaging with China and perhaps creating an International agreement on how to rid the world of dangerous practices, but include African and other Asian countries who still eat 'bush meat'.
Wow what an answer. The majority of not being related to closing and cleaning a wet market.
You really are the mr go to for info.
Are you so bored sitting at your computer you have to post all the time to many posters thoughts.
The market was most likely cleaned as soon as the Chinese announced where it came from. Not allowing any inspection.
By the way have you spent considerable time in China? You seem to know a lot about their openness to following world protocols and reporting.
I know of one major circumstance where they did not report the truth even to their own people.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 19, 2020, 9:45 am

The ban on wet markets in 2003 was a ban on live animals
The local market at Kut Chap breaks this rule as probably most markets in thailand
These markets sell live animals
I nearly bought some to let go
Wife said waste of money as someone else probably catch and sell again

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 19, 2020, 9:48 am

The sensitivities and ignorance of the average westerner to wet markets gave the CCP the "out" they so desperately needed. They closed one in Wuhan and it remains closed... problem solved. Now they have an issue with containment of the truth.

When it comes to ignorance, one only needs to look at 60 Minutes (Australia) underwhelming expose where they bizarrely equate Chatuchak pet market with a Chinese wet market. That only served to bolster the CCP's excuses.

As for TAT welcoming back hordes of infected Chinese, the genie is well out if the bottle on that canard by now. The current peaks in NYC and Italy may well have originated from Wuhan but it wasn't the Chinese tourist that brought it there. I understand that Thailand's first identified case was a Thai woman who had visited Wuhan? The Italian epicenter was probably the result of Italians returning from China, same as in the US where blocking flights from China and preventing Chinese from entering was an unbelievable farce when hundreds more Americans and white folks that had been in China simply strolled in.

If Chinese people had been so toxic, Thailand should have been overwhelmed back in February. But it wasn't, much to the chagrin of the now-quiet Thai basher who quickly, easily assumed the role of China hater... the equal opportunity bigot.

Xi Jinping and the CCP are to blame, not the Chinese people. They are the ones that should be held to account here. Yes, China is signatory to a whole slew of globally recognized legislation. They were invited to attend discussions and agree to laws that made them look like good global citizens... and got them a trade deal or a lock on some prime resource. The means to an end.

However, it is the CCP that decides which of these rules, laws and agreements to ignore if it better fits their narrative.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 19, 2020, 9:54 am

saint wrote:
jackspratt wrote:

Your ability to attribute that which is not there is commendable, saint. :roll:

No-where have I said China is blameless - the virus obviously originated there.

The propaganda I refer to is those on here who have now decided with great certainty that it started in a laboratory - rather than the wet market, which at this stage at least, most people who actually know what they are talking about believe to be the case.

Or even worse, that the virus was released deliberately - no better than China saying the yanks dun' it.

ps for your future reference: =D>
libtard
used by extreme right-wing people to refer to someone who believes in personal freedom and that money, property, and power should be shared fairly.
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... sh/libtard

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 19, 2020, 10:02 am

Barney,

What makes you an expert on my life? What a rude and presumptions ***** you are.

Seem to know a bit about China, yes. As well as Taiwan in the days when I was responsible for Asia/Pacific for my US masters.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 19, 2020, 10:03 am

jackspratt wrote:
April 19, 2020, 9:54 am
saint wrote:
jackspratt wrote:

The propaganda I refer to is those on here who have now decided with great certainty that it started in a laboratory - rather than the wet market, which at this stage at least, most people who actually know what they are talking about believe to be the case.

libtard
used by extreme right-wing people to refer to someone who believes in personal freedom and that money, property, and power should be shared fairly.
We will have to wait and see , wont we Jack . However im not naive enough to think the truth will ever see the light of day .
Maybe you are Jack , but i do not know , and i certainly do not care .
Have a nice day , and stay safe .

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 19, 2020, 10:04 am

Khun Paul wrote:
April 19, 2020, 6:56 am
jackspratt wrote:
April 17, 2020, 12:08 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
April 17, 2020, 12:01 pm
jackspratt wrote:
April 17, 2020, 9:47 am
Khun Paul wrote:
April 17, 2020, 6:53 am
The same as HIV, escaped from a testing facility in deep darkest Africa.
Bullshiit.
Oh really then prove it !
You show me yours KP, and I'll then show you mine. :D
That is an offer I will respectfully decline , not wishing to make you embarrassed......………...lol
Still waiting ........ clearly you are the one who is embarrassed, with your bullshiit. :oops:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 19, 2020, 10:06 am

saint wrote:
April 19, 2020, 10:03 am

We will have to wait and see , wont we Jack . However im not naive enough to think the truth will ever see the light of day .
Maybe you are Jack , but i do not know , and i certainly do not care .
Have a nice day , and stay safe .
Agreed.

And you too.

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 19, 2020, 10:08 am

jackspratt wrote:
April 19, 2020, 9:54 am
saint wrote:
jackspratt wrote:

Or even worse, that the virus was released deliberately - no better than China saying the yanks dun' it.

libtard
And what makes you an authority and must be believed on "most people who actually know what they are talking about"

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 19, 2020, 10:12 am

Hes an authority on almost everything . Did you not know ?
Funny thing is ive driven around Ban Dung , and ive yet to spot an ivory tower anywhere .

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 19, 2020, 10:16 am

Whistler wrote:
April 19, 2020, 10:02 am
Barney,

What makes you an expert on my life? What a rude and presumptions ***** you are.

Seem to know a bit about China, yes. As well as Taiwan in the days when I was responsible for Asia/Pacific for my US masters.
At the risk of highlighting your sustaining, poor comprehension and you going off like a bottle rocket (again), surely you mean your "US paymasters", no? You being a lower-end Antipodean and all?

That's lower-end geographically speaking, not socially or intellectually. Don't need two bottle rockets this early in the day or some people will think someone's dead.

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 19, 2020, 10:18 am

Yes
97% of scientists agree jspat knows everything about everything

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”