Female Pure bread Jack Russell PUPPY FTGH

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Female Pure bread Jack Russell PUPPY FTGH

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 17, 2020, 4:35 pm

Hi ALL

Recently our two Jack Russells ..JACK n JILL had a litter of 3 puppies , born on January 3rd.

Harry , Megan and Princess all great healthy pups and 100% pure bread JRs.

We decided to let the pups go at intervals not all at once so mum didn’t get too upset , here is the timetable ….

Harry left us (FOC) at 12 weeks to a great home in Pattaya where he has a girlfriend called Stella an 8 month old JR .. we get regular pics n vids from the new expat family there.

Princess left us (FOC) at 13 weeks , she went to a great expat family home in Sawanakhuha about an hour from Udon and again she has a boyfriend called Digger an 18 month old JR and we get regular updates on her life.

Little Megan was due to leave us at 14 weeks but due to the current covid situation and a change of the peopleS circumstances this was not possible.

Therefore before we get anymore attached to her (everyone loves Meggy) we would like to find a nice home for her , she is in truth a perfect JR specimen , great WHITE AND TAN PATCHED markings and the typical Parsons JR terrier large ears , very healthy , alert and fully vaccinated… and we did not dock the tails as some do.

Anyone interested in taking her (again FOC) please contact via the numbers below and we can have a chat and line some pictures etc , mum n dad are also here together so prospective parties can meet them as well, we are located on the Udonthani ring road near the airport.

More JR info

JRs are fantastic dogs , super loyal and make great watch dogs They are fantastic with children and very intelligent so easily trained they make an excellent loving family member.

JRs love to be with people and get incredibly sad and depressed if left alone for long periods so maybe a working couple wouldn’t be suited , they love to play and they sure can zip about so a doggy playmate is preferable and also a decent size secure walled garden. They are great for keeping vermin at bay including alerting their owners of snakes and scorpions etc (most definitely NOT a condo dog)

One downside , if they get bored or left alone they will dig and bury things so gardeners may be offended though if kept active playing they tend not to do this , also they will bark at strangers when first meeting them as do most dogs.

We would love to keep Megan but with a new business venture later this year and our current business probably going to be hectic and lots of traveling when this C19 crisis eases it really isn’t an option.

It is paramount she goes to a caring family home, we have in fact declined two interested parties already for a couple of reasons as we were not 100% confident it was a good idea for all involved.

You will fall in love with Megan. , we love her so shes got to got to a special happy loving home.

Thanks
Jon 0860991667
Dao 0898618695

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Female Pure bread Jack Russell PUPPY FTGH

Post by jackspratt » April 17, 2020, 7:34 pm

White or brown bread?

Sourdough or wholemeal or multi-grain or rye?

:D

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 18, 2020, 6:57 am

jackspratt wrote:
April 17, 2020, 7:34 pm
White or brown bread?

Sourdough or wholemeal or multi-grain or rye?

:D
It clearly states in the ad .. white with tan patches Jack ..please read more carefully ... i will hand myself into the local constabulary forthwith and accept any punishment for this most despicable crime .. which im told may be community service monitoring the traffic flow at an intersection in Udon .

No wonder my gran blew you out !!

VERY SORRY TYPO FOLKS .. BREED NOT BREAD...or is it BRED .. answers on a post card please !! :lol:

DM

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Female Pure BRED Jack Russell PUPPY FTGH

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 18, 2020, 7:58 am

Edited topic header for Jack

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 18, 2020, 10:01 am

You apparently missed the smiley, Jon.

It seems we have very different senses of humour.

Oh well! :?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Female Pure bred Jack Russell PUPPY FTGH

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 18, 2020, 10:10 am

jackspratt wrote:
April 18, 2020, 10:01 am
You apparently missed the smiley, Jon.

It seems we have very different senses of humour.

Oh well! :?
You should know me better than that Jack .. i love a bit of humour and totally got it and replied in jest ..

Sorry reminding you of my gran blowing you out opened up old wounds.

Topic header re edited AGAIN :lol: :lol:

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 18, 2020, 10:28 am

Cheers.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Female Pure bred Jack Russell PUPPY FTGH

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 18, 2020, 11:11 am

;)

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Thank you Umap

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 23, 2020, 7:24 pm

We posted our ad to find a home for little Megan our Jack Russell puppy on 17th April .. the very next day received a call from a lady in Bangkok who had googled JR puppy in Thailand and came directly to our ad .. suffice to say she wanted a puppy as a playmate for the 1 yesr old JR (Pixie) she has already .. we swapped pictures and spoke at length and have managed to sort out a way to get Megan to Bkk. She will be leaving this Saturday for her new life with her new Canadian Thai family who will keep us informed as to her life with regular pics n vids...

We will be really sad to see her go but Megan is gonna be a hiso city girl and im sure she will have a great life .. whats more the new family have said we can drop by to visit when in BKK which is very kind.

In these times of global crisis and so much despair its nice to share a little bit of good news.

Jon n Dao

maxeboy
udonmap.com

Post by maxeboy » May 1, 2020, 8:17 am

=D>
GreatDane born free taxed into slavery

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”