Consolidated Corona Virus Skeptics and Conspiracy Theories

papafarang
udonmap.com

Re: Was Government Wrong? Was Coronavirus Really Going to ‘Kill Millions’?

Post by papafarang » April 15, 2020, 12:58 pm

mickojak wrote:
April 15, 2020, 9:37 am
RLTrader wrote:
April 15, 2020, 9:01 am
https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/04/13/ ... -millions/
That is a great, unbiased, factual interview of a person who is 100% qualified to talk on this subject.
No-one on this forum (as far as I know), has absolutely any qualification to argue for or against his reasoning.

Saint, you replied to RL's post 25 minutes after he posted.
The videos is 32 minutes long, so you didn't even watch it all, yet you're happy to shoot your mouth of as usual, sounding like some other person with similar qualifications to this professor.
What a joke :^o

As the panic slows down, more and more factual information will come forward.
That, I'm looking forward to.
Mick
100% qualified , I doubt that . It's called a Novel Corona virus , unique ,new ,unknown .. if anyone does know 100% please contact your government . No models ,guesses how turned out correct. All we know is the death rate of people tested positive and die in hospital , places like new York there could be hundreds of bodies lying around in houses that have not been found yet, how are we to know how many will die in third world countries where no records will be kept

Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Was Government Wrong? Was Coronavirus Really Going to ‘Kill Millions’?

Post by stattointhailand » April 15, 2020, 1:05 pm

announced yesterday that total deaths in UK for week ending 3rd april (nowhere near the CV19 peak) showed that more people had died in that one week than in any other week since records began (even during mid winter flu epidemics)

RLTrader
udonmap.com

What NO ONE is Saying About The Corona Crisis

Post by RLTrader » April 15, 2020, 6:17 pm

A MUST Watch
Corbett Report
Last edited by RLTrader on April 16, 2020, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Re: What NO ONE is Saying About The Corona Crisis

Post by mickojak » April 15, 2020, 6:49 pm

Thanks RL,
A good video and though provoking.
And, I think more people than we think, are starting to look at it this way.

Be interesting to see the trolls comments following.
Mick

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 15, 2020, 7:07 pm

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Corbett Report on coronavirus

Post by RLTrader » April 15, 2020, 7:26 pm

Corbett Report on coronavirus
Last edited by RLTrader on April 16, 2020, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neeemu
udonmap.com

Post by neeemu » April 15, 2020, 7:54 pm

What an irritating voice this loon has.

I've always said that you can't argue with stupid so I won't even bother.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 15, 2020, 8:05 pm

Thanks from me also, RLT - you have now lead me to the motherlode of conspiracy theorists (or bullshiiters, whichever you prefer).

This guy has got the lot:

- 9/11
- New World Order
- chemtrails
- false flag (Oklahoma City)
- deep state
- etc etc

and now to complete his CV (no pun intended) - corona virus.

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Re: Consolidated Corona Virus Skeptics and Conspiracy Theories

Post by RLTrader » April 15, 2020, 9:01 pm

So into moving posts now, are we

OK I give up

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » April 16, 2020, 12:04 am

I have little doubt that the final global death toll this year will be over a million, maybe many more. So far deathrate compared with known case rate is running at about 4% - but big variations from one country to another. Covid-19 is still just getting warmed up, still another 7 billion potential hosts.
One small fact - in the UK COVID-19 has now killed more people than flu did in the whole of 2019.
Another one - the daily mortality rate in London is double what it was last year.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 16, 2020, 5:48 am

Good points Rick .
How many would of died had the Governments of the world not taken the steps they have to slow the spread of this virus.
Countries do not take these steps lightly , knowing its going to push their economies back years , and take many more years to recover from . Its the responsibility of any government to protect its citizens from whatever risk they may face .
Thats exactly what they have done .
Why have they bothered with any of this if its just another flu .

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 16, 2020, 7:36 am

saint wrote:
April 16, 2020, 5:48 am
Why have they bothered with any of this if its just another flu
Because they did not know anything about it at the time, and just followed the media beat up

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 16, 2020, 7:44 am

Come on , really . Its a joke right ?
If you honestly believe countries closed borders , destroyed their economies , ect , ect , because they read something in the press , your dumber than dumb .

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 16, 2020, 10:41 am

saint wrote:
Good points Rick .
How many would of died had the Governments of the world not taken the steps they have to slow the spread of this virus.
Countries do not take these steps lightly , knowing its going to push their economies back years , and take many more years to recover from . Its the responsibility of any government to protect its citizens from whatever risk they may face .
I have said it before, how many have ACTUALLY died from JUST Civid 19 , with ZERO other health problems, that would I am sure put a far better perspective of how it is killing people. We all know of the health problems that are in danger but how many are just dying of this alone .

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 16, 2020, 11:27 am

Khun Paul wrote:
April 16, 2020, 10:41 am
saint wrote:
Good points Rick .
I have said it before, how many have ACTUALLY died from JUST Civid 19 , with ZERO other health problems, that would I am sure put a far better perspective of how it is killing people. We all know of the health problems that are in danger but how many are just dying of this alone .
That would be useful to know but we never will , Heart , respiratory issues and diabetes seem to be the pre existing illnesses that are making C19 so fatal... old age / the elderly were also though to be most at risk but looking at the ages of the fatalities in Thailand its everyone .. n yes most with history of above illnesses.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » April 16, 2020, 11:43 am

Khun Paul wrote:
saint wrote:
Good points Rick .
That is not a very useful piece of information.

The point is that tens of thousands of people who absent COVID-19 would not have died have done so and will continue to do so.

That you may have, for example high blood pressure, and your life expectancy would have been 10, 20, 30 years but because of COVID-19 you are now dead.

COVID-19 Is killing people, it’s killing many more people who are in less than perfect health.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 16, 2020, 12:59 pm

Lets not split hairs . Its killing all races of all ages . Some with pre existing health problems , some as fit as an ox .
They are having enough problems just trying to keep numbers , without anylising who had what or why , before they were infected .

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 16, 2020, 5:55 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
saint wrote:
Good points Rick .
Maybe irrelevant question KP.

How many with a pre-existing condition would have lived many more years? Somebody with a weak heart could succumb to Malaria quickly, but without having contracted Malaria could have lived for decades. COVID 19 is killing, not surprising that the weak are most vulnerable.

It is complex, there are reports that survivors of COVID have permanent damage to their lungs, so if they get ordinary flu later, what killed them Covid or the flu?

There is no doubt that there are many deaths now than before Covid, it may be a long time before we see the total damage that it has wreaked. For the moment, I think fighting this menace is number one, analyse the details maybe a bit later.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

RLTrader
udonmap.com

RFK drops bombshell

Post by RLTrader » April 20, 2020, 3:00 pm

Not a Conspiracy so removed.
Last edited by RLTrader on April 20, 2020, 10:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: RFK drops bombshell

Post by tamada » April 20, 2020, 3:12 pm

So is Dr Ghebreyesus at the WHO also complicit in this?

A fair few weeks back, I posted a link (OK, it was to zerohedge.com) to a thread challenging why the WHO sat on their hands for so long calling this a pandemic. Something about a bunch of investors being caught in a hedge against there being a pandemic being called and standing to loose billions.

"A little known specialized bond created in 2017 by the World Bank may hold the answer as to why U.S. and global health authorities have declined to label the global spread of the novel coronavirus a “pandemic.”

Those bonds, now often referred to as “pandemic bonds,” were ostensibly intended to transfer the risk of potential pandemics in low-income nations to financial markets."

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”