Consolidated Corona Virus Skeptics and Conspiracy Theories

saint
udonmap.com

Re: Look At How Ridiculously Wrong All The COVID-19 Models Were

Post by saint » April 13, 2020, 9:13 am

I dont believe the numbers , any of the numbers .

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 13, 2020, 11:37 am

I don't think there is a shadow of doubt that COVID 19 will do a Macarthur
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » April 14, 2020, 3:11 am

saint wrote:
April 13, 2020, 9:13 am
I dont believe the numbers , any of the numbers .
. You should go to New York or Ecuador and see for yourself. let us know what you find about all these liars.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 14, 2020, 4:57 am

Been to New York thanks , no desire to go back . Ecuador on the other hand would be interesting ,but its a long walk at my age , so as theres no travel at the moment , ill have to pass .
The numbers i was talking about not believing , are to me low , as most countries are not counting correctly for various reasons .
I hope this is specific enough for you , so you can climb down off your big horse .
Have a nice, if not boring day , and stay safe .

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 14, 2020, 6:54 am

obviously it would be nice to get accurate numbers with reference to this pandemic but its sheer scale and rapid spreading makes that very difficult, i cant see many nations overstating .. but worryingly it the possibility of announcing low figures for other reasons notably political .
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 14, 2020, 7:47 am

Im sure some are doing it for political reasons . Some wanna claim braging rights of how wonderful they are , and how efficiently theyve dealt with the crisis .
Some are probably doing it for fear of losing the tourist dollar .
Some are doing it to stop more panic , than there already is .
Some just cant track all the deaths or attribute how many are due to this virus .
Some like the U K only take the hospitalised figures , and omit the ones that dont want to go to hospital for fear of dying alone .
Who knows . Im pretty sure that when its done and dusted the true figures will eventually surface , and they will be horrendous .
To those who insist its just another flu .It is !!!!
But liken it to a road accident . Some are just a slight kiss and you walk away without a scratch , others will kill you instantly .
But its just another road accident . So a lots down to luck .
So in the words of Dirty Harry , "do you feel lucky punk "

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » April 14, 2020, 12:44 pm

saint wrote:
April 14, 2020, 4:57 am
Been to New York thanks , no desire to go back . Ecuador on the other hand would be interesting ,but its a long walk at my age , so as theres no travel at the moment , ill have to pass .
The numbers i was talking about not believing , are to me low , as most countries are not counting correctly for various reasons .
I hope this is specific enough for you , so you can climb down off your big horse .
Just got off my horse, thought you were doubting the severity of the situation. :D

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 14, 2020, 1:40 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
April 14, 2020, 12:44 pm
saint wrote:
April 14, 2020, 4:57 am
Just got off my horse, thought you were doubting the severity of the situation. :D
No , worries . severe all right , and i dont think we have seen the worst of it yet .

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Consolidated Corona Virus Skeptics and Conspiracy Theories

Post by RLTrader » April 15, 2020, 9:01 am

Was Government Wrong?
Last edited by RLTrader on April 16, 2020, 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saint
udonmap.com

Re: Was Government Wrong? Was Coronavirus Really Going to ‘Kill Millions’?

Post by saint » April 15, 2020, 9:26 am

For the love of all things sacred , its just another mans opinion .
Jumping on the bandwagen and attention seeking .
Time will tell who is right and who is wrong , will it not .
This constant bombardment by you just to prove your point is to say the tiring .
On another point , i see this morning Trump has said he will now eventually with hold funding to the WHO over their handling of this disaster . Quoting they were far too lax in their actions when China finally announced they had a problem , and just took Chinas word on the severity instead of putting boots on the ground and finding out the truth first hand .
Shambollick doesnt even come close . So well done Trump . Theyve needed a good kick up the arse for many years .

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 15, 2020, 9:37 am

RLTrader wrote:
April 15, 2020, 9:01 am
https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/04/13/ ... -millions/
That is a great, unbiased, factual interview of a person who is 100% qualified to talk on this subject.
No-one on this forum (as far as I know), has absolutely any qualification to argue for or against his reasoning.

Saint, you replied to RL's post 25 minutes after he posted.
The videos is 32 minutes long, so you didn't even watch it all, yet you're happy to shoot your mouth of as usual, sounding like some other person with similar qualifications to this professor.
What a joke :^o

As the panic slows down, more and more factual information will come forward.
That, I'm looking forward to.
Mick

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 15, 2020, 9:43 am

mickojak wrote:
April 15, 2020, 9:37 am
RLTrader wrote:
April 15, 2020, 9:01 am
https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/04/13/ ... -millions/
That is a great, unbiased, factual interview of a person who is 100% qualified to talk on this subject.
No-one on this forum (as far as I know), has absolutely any qualification to argue for or against his reasoning.

Saint, you replied to RL's post 25 minutes after he posted.
The videos is 32 minutes long, so you didn't even watch it all, yet you're happy to shoot your mouth of as usual, sounding like some other person with similar qualifications to this professor.
What a joke :^o

As the panic slows down, more and more factual information will come forward.
That, I'm looking forward to.
Mick
Thanks , Your last paragraph is more or less exactly what i said .
I dont need to watch the video , it is , is it not just another mans opinion , as is your opinion of the said video and professor whats his faces opinion .
Yet im the Joke !! whatever dude , you have a nice day , and stay safe . =; =; =;

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 15, 2020, 9:45 am

saint wrote:
April 15, 2020, 9:26 am
This constant bombardment by you just to prove your point is to say the tiring .
On another point , i see this morning Trump has said he will now eventually with hold funding to the WHO over their handling of this disaster . Quoting they were far too lax in their actions when China finally announced they had a problem , and just took Chinas word on the severity instead of putting boots on the ground and finding out the truth first hand . Shambollick doesnt even come close. So well done Trump . Theyve needed a good kick up the arse for many years .
Just another man's opinion...........tick

Jumping on the bandwagon and seeking attention...........tick

Time will tell who is right and wrong ....... tick

#-o

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 15, 2020, 9:49 am

This video was recorded March 24 when total infections was a tad over 340,000.

more than few problems here.

1. The link you show is dated April 13, using an interview that in terms of the spread, is totally out of date. At that time China was number 1 and Italy number 2.

2. Better analyses is now possible given longer period to assess and 2,000,000 cases.

3. The good Dr also makes some glaring wrong statements. He said testing was only carried out by those that were showing symptoms, maybe the case in the USA who had immense problems with faulty kits, poor availability of test kits. But not true for countries who addressed the problem like South Korea, Taiwan and Australia.

That was just in the first 3 minutes of the video, at which time I turned it off, as the information it was delivering was no longer relevant. Interesting to note that an interview conducted about 12 days ago with the same Dr, he had backed off a long way from the comments of March 24 and was much more conservative in his understanding

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/12/83268245 ... s-pandemic
Last edited by Whistler on April 15, 2020, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 15, 2020, 9:54 am

There are so many OPINIONS, so-called EXPERTS and even those who sound good but are full of HOT AIR , to say someone is qualified means that you yourself are qualified and to quote you Mick, no-one on this forum is qualified , even you !

So until the Scientific world in its entirety ( which would be difficult as everyone has an opinion ) coupled with the MEDICAL world come up with answers and solutions and maybe even a vaccine , but as it has been stated there are THREE different variants of this SARS COV 19, then a suggestion is not to call someone silly or irrelevant .

I found the best way to understand is NOT to understand , go with the flow as it were, not being a scientific nerd, not even a medical nerd, but using COMMONSENSE ( a quality lacking in many even on here ) and making my own mind up, I seem to stay safe, infection free and stress free.

Bugger me it is only a VIRUS, unable to be killed, stopped or even expunged, but can only be dealt with by treating the symptoms, same as FLU, ( and all its variants). Hopefully our change of habits regarding personal cleanliness, and environment will mean a decline but it will never go away, always lurking in the background, like Measles, Polio, Hepatitis , Mumps, TB, and other horrible illnesses including some STD's, many of them CAN KILL .

One hopes a Vaccine of sorts can be rolled out , but life is full of hope, that is what keeps us going, without hope we have nothing and might as well expedite the end result, why wait !

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 15, 2020, 9:56 am

jackspratt wrote:
April 15, 2020, 9:45 am
saint wrote:
April 15, 2020, 9:26 am
On another point , i see this morning Trump has said he will now eventually with hold funding to the WHO over their handling of this disaster . Quoting they were far too lax in their actions when China finally announced they had a problem , and just took Chinas word on the severity instead of putting boots on the ground and finding out the truth first hand . Shambollick doesnt even come close. So well done Trump . Theyve needed a good kick up the arse for many years .
Just another man's opinion...........tick

Jumping on the bandwagon and seeking attention...........tick

Time will tell who is right and wrong ....... tick

#-o
So Jack . Do you think the WHO did everything they could of done at the start , sorry , the time China announced it had a problem ?
I think not , but just my opinion .
The next question should be if not , why not . Again , just my opinion .
Thanks Whistler , confirming exactly what i thought . \:D/ \:D/

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 15, 2020, 10:09 am

Victoria will have the widest coronavirus testing in the country from today with anyone with symptoms being tested, Victorian Health Minister Jenny Mikakos has announced.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 15, 2020, 10:10 am

Western Australia will significantly increase coronavirus testing starting from tomorrow, with anyone who has had a fever or acute respiratory infection in recent days now eligible to be checked for the virus.
6 days ago

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 15, 2020, 10:11 am

Western Australia will significantly increase coronavirus testing starting from tomorrow, with anyone who has had a fever or acute respiratory infection in recent days now eligible to be checked for the virus.
6 days ago

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 15, 2020, 10:11 am

esting for coronavirus will be available to anyone with symptoms in hotspots across Queensland, including Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Cairns.

9 days ago

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”