Post Covid ecomony

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Post Covid ecomony

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 3, 2020, 7:29 am

Khun Paul wrote:
April 3, 2020, 7:18 am
We are all Ex-spurts as it were, one of the problems is many have their own versions, no consistency no major plan accepted by all , so as thinking human beings we are pulled this way or the other . Whether you believe the information coming from the WHO or not they are at least consistent and hells bells they NOT BEING Politicians have no axe to grind other than trying to ensure the continual health of the Human Race.
Financially I am at the mercy of the Financial Gurus and hope , Medically I am at the mercy of the WHO , personally I will do my best to weather the storm one way of the other as we all will do I expect.
In the early stages of this crisis the WHO got it badly wrong simply by believing the BS coming out of China in their attempt to cover this up ..so i think people are right to be wary of the WHO announcements and advice with regard to official numbers and masks etc.

I aint no fortune teller my crystal ball is away being repaired but theres one word that can describe the future economy post covid and thats ..FOOKED

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 3, 2020, 7:35 am

maaka wrote:
April 1, 2020, 3:30 pm
well no government has bottomless pockets, and we can only stay on lockdown for so long before the natives get restless..
I am from a small remote island 90km off the coast of NZ, and already swams of boats have arrived to escape the lurg, and eat us out of house and home..Might be needin a wee ship myself soon Mick
555. You're out there.

Some countries will do way better than others with their recoveries. For example, China. Germany is also looking well placed too. Perhaps not surprising when the boss is a former scientist.

The sooner a country can come out of lock down the better. The sooner a country went into lock down the better. The better a country's residents observe their lock down the better.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 3, 2020, 8:12 am

small island off the coast of NZ. That is remote, New Zealand is already a few small islands off the coast of Australia.

Land of the long flat vowel

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 3, 2020, 8:46 am

You nailed it GT...The sooner your into the pits, the quicker your back on the track..

I thought that was ' afew small islands off the Big Island of New New Zealand ' Whistler..

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 3, 2020, 9:10 am

Naw maaka, the Australian constitution written in the 1890's has NZ, then called Maori Land as part of the colony of NSW, but the upstarts over the ditch never conducted a referendum as was planned, but still in Oz constitution. Remember its never too late to join the Commonwealth. Australia needs more blokes called Bruce and Grant.

However the kiwis are always welcome to come visit the mainland.

Personally, I think NZ is a great country. If you ever learn to speak English it would be better, in fact 'Gud uz guld'
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 3, 2020, 10:04 am

Not sure where to post this but here will do ..an interesting article here related to China and its world trade dominance agenda

https://www.vox.com/2018/4/6/17206230/c ... ad-economy

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » April 3, 2020, 10:22 am

Coronavirus The price of luxury - Fashion’s Made in Italy has a direct connection to the movement of Chinese nationals. The articleis a very interesting overview of why Italy and Iran are hotspots. Written by Robert McCain and well worth the read.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » April 3, 2020, 1:36 pm

WHO vs FIFA is there any difference

Yes and why is the WHO Director General Dr Tedros toeing China's line and why is he praising China for there response amid declaring public health emergency.

Just listen to the second video where where he praises the Chinese Government for protecting their own people and the "People of the World :confused: :confused: :confused: =;

I would like to see where the last two cheque's that were deposited into his (Dr. Tedros) retirement fund, came from. :-k :-k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1NGzmDVWxA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sRxfbzI19k
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 3, 2020, 1:41 pm

I preferred New Ulster and New Munster myself Whistles, Da being from the Lucky Green Country and all..and Hemi and Hori are much better names..Who names their kid Bruce..

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 3, 2020, 7:41 pm

Maaka, you even have a Mountain called Mt Bruce and you have a scam going on called Grant

https://www.netsafe.org.nz/government-grant-scams/

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 3, 2020, 7:45 pm

trekkertony wrote:
April 3, 2020, 10:22 am
Coronavirus The price of luxury - Fashion’s Made in Italy has a direct connection to the movement of Chinese nationals. The articleis a very interesting overview of why Italy and Iran are hotspots. Written by Robert McCain and well worth the read.
Link?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 9, 2020, 11:02 am

Article today on post covit economy

https://www.smh.com.au/business/the-eco ... 54goi.html

One comment that caught my eye was national debt compared to GDP. In Australia this is around 20%. The USA and UK this is 80%. The additional debt for all nations is going to cause a shake up, I doubt if spending will be mainly expenditure cuts as this will drive economies deeper into recession. What is more likely is suspension of plannws tax cuts, plus even more likely, tax increases. Running debt at 80% plus of GDP is non sustainable.

Trumps cut for business is now looking like a complete disaster with revenue from the downturn and these tax cuts will put the US economy on a disastrous path.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 9, 2020, 11:11 am

Trumps cut for business is now looking like a complete disaster with revenue from the downturn and these tax cuts will put the US economy on a disastrous path.

So, it wasn't on a disastrous path before Trump?

Stop playing with your D#cK

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 9, 2020, 11:13 am

mickojak wrote:
April 9, 2020, 11:11 am

So, it wasn't on a disastrous path before Trump?

Stop playing with your D#cK
No it wasn't.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 9, 2020, 12:36 pm

No it wasn't.

Ok, to know that, you must have been with him.

Maybe you were playing with it?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 9, 2020, 12:43 pm

mickojak wrote:
April 9, 2020, 12:36 pm
No it wasn't.

Ok, to know that, you must have been with him.

Maybe you were playing with it?
What? If you knew anything about the US economy, which you obviously don't, you would know this POTUS inherited a very strong and healthy economy. He's done nothing but turn it upside down by making his rich friends richer and made the wage gap even larger. And obviously the only one playing with it is you.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 9, 2020, 12:47 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
April 9, 2020, 12:43 pm
POTUS inherited a very strong and healthy economy.
And 20 Billion Debt.
The Corona Virus was not made by Trump
Nobody could have predicted it.

Have you forgot that he achieved the lowest black and hispanic employment numbers in history?

You only believe what you want to believe.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 9, 2020, 12:51 pm

I would say get yourselves a room . But you cant these days .

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 9, 2020, 12:57 pm

mickojak wrote:
April 9, 2020, 12:47 pm

And 20 Billion Debt.
Which he has managed to increase to $23.3 trillion.

What a smooth operator. \:D/

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 9, 2020, 1:20 pm

Jack
Seems we always have opposite opinions (I must be a moron)
from CNBC 13/02/20
President Barack Obama’s administration racked up nearly as much debt in eight years than in the entire 232-year history of the country before he took office. He entered with $10.6 trillion in total debt and left with the country owing $19.9 trillion. That’s an average tab of $1.16 trillion a year.

Under President Donald Trump, the debt also has climbed. The $2.06 trillion increase works out to about $991 billion a year, or slightly less than the pace Obama had set.

These Trump figures are awful but look at Obama "nearly as much debt in 8 years as in the entire 232 year history"
obviously it's out of control, and neither party will do anything to fix it.
The minute any President tries to reign it in all hell will break loose
I' can see the headlines if Trump tried to cut any "pet projects" from Dems or Reps

I'd be interested in your or any sensible solution

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”