malaysian dykes caned for having s*e*x

World news discussion forum
yartims
udonmap.com

malaysian dykes caned for having s*e*x

Post by yartims » September 4, 2018, 7:55 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-45395086

Two Malaysian women convicted of attempting to have lesbian sex in a car have been caned in a religious court.

The Muslim women, aged 22 and 32, were each caned six times in the Sharia High Court in the state of Terengganu.

According to an official, this is the state's first conviction for same-sex relations and its first public caning.

Human rights activists reacted with outrage. Homosexual activity is illegal under both secular and religious laws.

the only good Tory is a lavatory

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: malaysian dykes caned for having s*e*x

Post by stattointhailand » September 4, 2018, 9:22 pm

So its ok for a muslim guy to have s e x with goat or sheep but not another muslim man. and a dyke cant have s e x with another woman ......... crazy

a man can have s e x with a sheep or goat as a way of dealing with his “lust.” Essentially, this allows the male Muslim to have s e x with an animal (beastiality) if a woman is not available. There are a few conditions though.

the sheep or goat must be killed afterwards because it is now tainted, and
the meat cannot be eaten by the people in that particular village though it can be sold to a neighboring village

I’m wondering why the animal is tainted after a Muslim man has s e x with it? If this is acceptable practice under Islam, then why must the animal be killed?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 4, 2018, 11:04 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
September 4, 2018, 9:22 pm
So its ok for a muslim guy to have s e x with goat or sheep but not another muslim man. and a dyke cant have s e x with another woman ......... crazy

a man can have s e x with a sheep or goat as a way of dealing with his “lust.” Essentially, this allows the male Muslim to have s e x with an animal (beastiality) if a woman is not available. There are a few conditions though.

the meat cannot be eaten by the people in that particular village though it can be sold to a neighboring village

I’m wondering why the animal is tainted after a Muslim man has s e x with it? If this is acceptable practice under Islam, then why must the animal be killed?
Not sure if the person who made up or embellished all that Muslim male bestiality guff expected such searching questions.

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » September 5, 2018, 6:58 am

stattointhailand wrote:

Oh that’s an easy one to answer statts, it’s to stop the animal bleating about it :lol:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 5, 2018, 1:25 pm

tamada wrote:
September 4, 2018, 11:04 pm
stattointhailand wrote:

Not sure if the person who made up or embellished all that Muslim male bestiality guff expected such searching questions.

NOBODY made it up or embellished it tam .......... it's in the Quran, and all the little sunnys and the little shites have to follow it word for word.
Bet Ronaldo & Messi are "a wee bit concerned" (or ******** a brick) that they are not known as "Greatest of all time" (GOAT) before the World Cup in Quatar :-k

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 5, 2018, 1:40 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
September 5, 2018, 1:25 pm
NOBODY made it up or embellished it tam .......... it's in the Quran, ...
Citation needed.

PS: I can wait.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 5, 2018, 2:32 pm

Unfortunately tam I am not fluent in arabic, and so have to rely on the translations and teachings of muslim leaders :lol:

"Ayatollah Khomeini's Religious Teachings on Marriage, Divorce and Relationships"

"If one commits an act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed as quickly as possible and burned, and the price of it paid to its owner by him who sodomized it."

BBC,
24 Feb 2006,
Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.
The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

almost forgot ........ If Donald Trump & Vet TV say so it HAS to be the truth :lol:

https://www.veterantv.com/trump-bans-go ... mmunities/

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 17, 2020, 3:57 pm

I hope the Malaysian girls are OK and back at it. Just not in a car. If I'd seen them hard at it in the car I wouldn't have dobbed them in.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 17, 2020, 7:19 pm

tamada wrote:
September 5, 2018, 1:40 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
Citation needed.

Quotes from the Qu’ran
Attachments
6A42113D-43BA-4EC0-A0CA-AAD798FA44B5.png
51223F54-0D75-48B3-B4CE-23B3AEAF6F82.png
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 17, 2020, 7:28 pm

Why is it that these salacious threads always seem to have originated (or been necro'd) by those residing far away? :-k

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 17, 2020, 7:33 pm

tamada wrote:
stattointhailand wrote:
Citation needed.

More of the same
Attachments
5B9916D5-A78A-4385-8D47-EE24745BB947.png
6DCD8E69-9408-4A64-8269-4B61801B3A23.png
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » February 18, 2020, 12:38 am

GT93 wrote:
February 17, 2020, 3:57 pm
I hope the Malaysian girls are OK and back at it. Just not in a car. If I'd seen them hard at it in the car I wouldn't have dobbed them in.
If they are cute I will spank them the next time, naughty girls.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 18, 2020, 8:51 am

tamada wrote:
stattointhailand wrote:
Citation needed.

Still waiting.

p.s. A Hadith is not the same as the Quran.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 18, 2020, 10:41 am

jackspratt wrote:
February 18, 2020, 8:51 am
tamada wrote:
stattointhailand wrote:
Citation needed.

Still waiting.

p.s. A Hadith is not the same as the Quran.
Strictly speaking no but scriptural authority for hadith comes from the Qu’ran and the Qu’ran might not mention certain “crimes” and the subsequent punishments but Islam respects them almost as if they are the same thing.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 18, 2020, 11:46 am

I had forgotten about the Map's great enthusiasm for argy bargies about Islam and Muslims. :(

The next time I revive a salacious thread I will pick one that is less likely to get distracted from some good old-fashioned school boy humour. Perhaps I'll even do it from Mrs 94's ;) house in Udon.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Shado
udonmap.com

Post by Shado » February 18, 2020, 12:07 pm

Mrs 94's house in Udon.
What became of Mrs. 93?

neeemu
udonmap.com

Post by neeemu » February 18, 2020, 3:12 pm

Shado wrote:
February 18, 2020, 12:07 pm
Mrs 94's house in Udon.
What became of Mrs. 93?
See above, she was sacrificed as she was tainted.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 18, 2020, 10:33 pm

Well bugger me sideways with a saveloy, when I said 'I can wait' for a citation way, way back early LAST SEPTEMBER, I had absolutely no idea that UM's own religious scholars and pillars of righteous, white Christian propriety and moral rectitude would spend over 5 months searching for a citation.

Despite only coming up with a Hadith (ok, I had to google that one as well) and thus confirming that Koran-by-google is far more perilous than an individual James-by-google, what we've learned is that sex with animals aint no big thang for them. However, even the hadith cited doesn't suggest that it's every Muslim's right to mess about with animals which is the crux of statts misinformation presented as fact. The Koran doesn't exhort them to do the deed, it simply addresses the punishment for doing it. Note here 'the punishment' which suggests as we all know that doing things with animals is neither condoned or encouraged whether you go to the church on Sunday or bang your head on the floor five times a day.

Now, if you want to debate the hadith with regard to cumming in one's shreddies and what to do with said, soiled undergarments, then I have done the research on that so tread warily.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 19, 2020, 5:46 pm

Sorry Tam, I only saw your "I can wait" mid February, nothing like a fast response eh!

I shall endeavour to keep up...

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 20, 2020, 9:13 am

vincemunday wrote:
February 19, 2020, 5:46 pm
Sorry Tam, I only saw your "I can wait" mid February, nothing like a fast response eh!

I shall endeavour to keep up...
Nae bother there vince. You'll probably have to wait as long to lift the much promised ale (or 7) with me at the TAP. March is looking good though!

Return to “World News”