Trump "wows" Germany

World news discussion forum
TJ
udonmap.com

Re: Trump "wows" Germany

Post by TJ » February 9, 2020, 11:19 pm

This "X22 Report" in my opinion best describes President Trump's economic strategy and explains the reasons for his actions and policies. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HTXzZX5Wcs

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 10, 2020, 12:42 am

Crikey, Semps, you've done well tonight. I had this thread dead and buried.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 10, 2020, 1:07 am

Trump didn't win in 2016 so much as Hillary lost. People couldn't (and still can't) stand her. But that was over three years ago.

Personally, I can't stand Trump. However, to say that he's accomplished nothing is neither fair nor accurate. IMO the people who oppose everything that Trump proposes because it comes from Trump are as closed minded as he is. He has done some things that have benefited the country, and he deserves credit for them. Laws that he proposes, regulations/EOs that he issues, things that he does, -- they should all be evaluated objectively and substantively. The Dems idea that they're simply going to reject everything that Trump proposes regardless of what it is is absurd, and doesn't help their efforts to oust him from the White House.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » February 10, 2020, 8:16 am

Udon Map wrote:
February 10, 2020, 1:07 am
Trump didn't win in 2016 so much as Hillary lost. People couldn't (and still can't) stand her. But that was over three years ago.

Personally, I can't stand Trump. However, to say that he's accomplished nothing is neither fair nor accurate. IMO the people who oppose everything that Trump proposes because it comes from Trump are as closed minded as he is. He has done some things that have benefited the country, and he deserves credit for them. Laws that he proposes, regulations/EOs that he issues, things that he does, -- they should all be evaluated objectively and substantively. The Dems idea that they're simply going to reject everything that Trump proposes regardless of what it is is absurd, and doesn't help their efforts to oust him from the White House.
Well said Sir!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 10, 2020, 10:43 am

Earnest wrote:
February 9, 2020, 7:24 pm
If he's such a great guy then how come he keeps firing people on his team?
The answer is in your question. They are NOT members of his team. They are Obama leftovers and should have been fired long ago. Unfortunately the new broom did not sweep clean enough, yet. Trump is learning.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 10, 2020, 10:56 am

glalt wrote:
February 10, 2020, 10:43 am
Earnest wrote:
The answer is in your question. They are NOT members of his team. They are Obama leftovers and should have been fired long ago. Unfortunately the new broom did not sweep clean enough, yet. Trump is learning.
Gordon Sondland was appointed by Trump in March 2018 as the United States ambassador to the European Union.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 10, 2020, 11:01 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
February 10, 2020, 10:56 am
glalt wrote:
Earnest wrote:
Gordon Sondland was appointed by Trump in March 2018 as the United States ambassador to the European Union.
As I mentioned, Trump is learning. Certainly not all his choices have been correct. If an employee is not happy with his boss, he should leave on his own and not need to be fired. I would be pleased if Trump would get rid of hundreds more useless overpaid bureaucrats.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 10, 2020, 11:06 am

glalt wrote:
February 10, 2020, 11:01 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
February 10, 2020, 10:56 am
glalt wrote:
Earnest wrote:
As I mentioned, Trump is learning. Certainly not all his choices have been correct. If an employee is not happy with his boss, he should leave on his own and not need to be fired. I would be pleased if Trump would get rid of hundreds more useless overpaid bureaucrats.
LOL... Get caught in a lie and change your position, or is it just alternative facts... If I had not learned my job in over 3 years, I would have been fired.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 10, 2020, 11:29 am

You should have done your research first

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 10, 2020, 4:36 pm

Earnest wrote:
glalt wrote:
Oh, I see. You mean people like McMaster or Bolton? Maybe Kelly or Bannon? Although, to be fair, Bannon tells everyone he resigned. How about Tillerson? Are they all Obama left overs?
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 10, 2020, 8:24 pm

Earnest wrote:
February 10, 2020, 4:36 pm
Earnest wrote:
glalt wrote:
Oh, I see. You mean people like McMaster or Bolton? Maybe Kelly or Bannon? Although, to be fair, Bannon tells everyone he resigned. How about Tillerson? Are they all Obama left overs?
Dont think he would have heard of any of them, certainly wont recognise the names, might have had a few hundred selfies taken with them on dozens of occasions and wont remember any of the perfectly recorded phone calls or dinner negotiations :-$

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 10, 2020, 9:45 pm

Whether you like it or not, the president has the right to select his team players. If they cannot support his agenda, they are not team players.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 10, 2020, 9:46 pm

glalt wrote:
February 10, 2020, 9:45 pm
Whether you like it or not, the president has the right to select his team players. If they cannot support his agenda, they are not team players.

The boss is not always right but he is sill the boss.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » February 10, 2020, 10:07 pm

Glat totally agree Donald is a Sh-Thead Terrible Leader just like you said

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 10, 2020, 10:17 pm

Great Train robbers were a team who all followed the agenda

Just coz you are a team player it doesnt mean you cant still be a bunch of crooks

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 10, 2020, 10:18 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
February 10, 2020, 8:24 pm
Dont think he would have heard of any of them, certainly wont recognise the names, might have had a few hundred selfies taken with them on dozens of occasions and wont remember any of the perfectly recorded phone calls or dinner negotiations :-$
:lol: :lol: :lol:
glalt wrote:
Earnest wrote:
February 10, 2020, 4:36 pm
glalt wrote:
So they are all Obama left overs? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 10, 2020, 10:25 pm

Udon Map wrote:
February 10, 2020, 1:07 am
He has done some things that have benefited the country, and he deserves credit for them. Laws that he proposes, regulations/EOs that he issues, things that he does, -- they should all be evaluated objectively and substantively.
Like what?

Tax cuts?

Placing old white men into senior judicial positions in your system?

I understand you're a lawyer, would you agree that the judiciary should reflect or define its society? I'm thinking of gender and race here, of course.

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » February 10, 2020, 11:12 pm

This comment on the NSC might be of interest.

"According to this, obama and his handlers fattened the NSC staff to possibly over 300-400 people and used it to micromanage the other real national security agencies in govt. No wonder we ended up with puffed up toads like that ambitious Army 0-5 Vindman, who postured himself to try to guide US foreign policy with Ukraine.
Prior to obama, the Presidents focused on foreign enemy threats. Obama from 2009 began to set in place organizations to manage We the People and the GOP as domestic enemies of the progressive agenda...and saw the independent Trump as their major threat as early as 2015,"

https://www.rollcall.com/2016/04/26/fig ... ity-staff/

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 10, 2020, 11:16 pm

glalt wrote:
February 10, 2020, 9:46 pm
glalt wrote:

You are 100% wrong on that assessment. WE the people are the "boss" because he works for us.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 11, 2020, 7:01 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
February 10, 2020, 11:16 pm
glalt wrote:
February 10, 2020, 9:46 pm
glalt wrote:

You are 100% wrong on that assessment. WE the people are the "boss" because he works for us.
Only if you happen to be called Trump =;

Return to “World News”