The Historic Impeachment Trial of Trump

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: The Historic Impeachment Trial of Trump

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 8, 2020, 1:45 pm

This whole Impeachment saga has been a massive boost to DTs chances of re election later this year ..hasnt it ??

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » February 8, 2020, 2:08 pm

When the looney left with their snowflakes and biased MSM friends go after someone or something it seems they end up achieving axactly the opposite.e.g Brexit Trump, Boris so keep attacking the populists and they will ALWAYS come out on top

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 8, 2020, 7:48 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 8, 2020, 1:45 pm
This whole Impeachment saga has been a massive boost to DTs chances of re election later this year ..hasnt it ??

DM
Impeachment, no impeachment, he was getting a second term no matter what.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 8, 2020, 7:52 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 8, 2020, 1:45 pm

Arkwright.
Yes, I think you're right. Although I understand the Democrats were seeking to damage the old boy rather than see through the impeachment because it would always have been stopped by the Republicans in the Senate. As you imply, it may have had an opposite effect. As I said on Udon Social, us Johnny Foreigners under-estimate the US population's support for Trump because many of us don't like him. He will win that second term as there's no front runner with any character in the other party, which is a shame.
joudon wrote:
February 8, 2020, 1:01 pm
Whatever people think of Christianity, the 10 commandments ( read themsometime) form the basis of civilised society.
Gosh, I think you might have something there but I suppose all Abrahamic faiths can claim the same thing because they all subscribe to the Old Testament, don't they. :-k

But do you think those that follow Buddha's 8 noble precepts can claim the same assertion too?

What do you think, readers, is your society uncivilised if it doesn't have the 10 Commandments as its foundation?
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 9, 2020, 8:57 am

I see the Fact checkers have rubbished most of what Trump claimed, no surprises there, let us see if the Highly intelligent Masses in the US of A deal with him appropriately.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 9, 2020, 11:28 am

Now look here, KP, I don't think the great unwashed masses give a fiddler's fart on facts or truths, the old boy will be in for a second term at the end of the year. As I said yesterday, people gravitate to characters they perceive as leaders and there is no leader in the Democrats (Nancy Pelosi, maybe). No amount of political trickery will help the Opposition if there's no one to measure up to Trump. Obama was a leader, he had charisma, consider that, old chap.

My position for what it matters as an Englishman? Trump is mad as a box of frogs and he requires careful management.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » February 9, 2020, 12:37 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
February 9, 2020, 8:57 am
I see the Fact checkers have rubbished most of what Trump claimed, no surprises there, let us see if the Highly intelligent Masses in the US of A deal with him appropriately.
Highly intelligent and US masses???....are you being sarcastic???

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 9, 2020, 5:09 pm

Earnest wrote:
February 9, 2020, 11:28 am
Now look here, KP, I don't think the great unwashed masses give a fiddler's fart on facts or truths, the old boy will be in for a second term at the end of the year. As I said yesterday, people gravitate to characters they perceive as leaders and there is no leader in the Democrats (Nancy Pelosi, maybe). No amount of political trickery will help the Opposition if there's no one to measure up to Trump. Obama was a leader, he had charisma, consider that, old chap.

My position for what it matters as an Englishman? Trump is mad as a box of frogs and he requires careful management.
perception is wonderful what the hell makes you think Trump is a leader by any stretch of the imagination , it is an interesting thought though, I thought about it for One nano-second and immediately dismissed it .

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 9, 2020, 5:50 pm

No worries.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 9, 2020, 8:17 pm

Earnest wrote:

And a bottle feeding and a diaper change.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 9, 2020, 8:23 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
February 9, 2020, 8:17 pm
Earnest wrote:

And a bottle feeding and a diaper change.
and a quick daily respray of "Golden Koi"

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » February 9, 2020, 8:27 pm

He'll be 74 going into the election. Is there no test he has to do like in driving? Even now he thinks Kansas is a state. What'll he be like in a couple of years?

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » February 9, 2020, 8:33 pm

Sateeb wrote:
February 9, 2020, 8:27 pm
He'll be 74 going into the election. Is there no test he has to do like in driving? Even now he thinks Kansas is a state. What'll he be like in a couple of years?
Last I checked Kansas is in fact a state. You are confused about what Trump was confused about. Location of Kansas City?

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » February 9, 2020, 8:55 pm

Sateeb wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Kansas is a state:
Attachments
Kansas.PNG
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 9, 2020, 9:07 pm

Sateeb wrote:
Hes already failed History, Geography, English, Maths, Physics and religious education, and has proven to be not to knowledgeable on sports ......... but he does get an a+ for Biology (well the female anatomy part anyway)

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 10, 2020, 12:04 am

anefarious1 wrote:
February 9, 2020, 8:33 pm
Sateeb wrote:
Last I checked Kansas is in fact a state. You are confused about what Trump was confused about. Location of Kansas City?
Kansas City is actually in Kansas and Missouri. Arrowhead Stadium, which has been home to the Kansas City Chiefs for over 50 years, is located in Missouri.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 10, 2020, 6:48 am

You would think, wsell most of US would, that if you are going to publically talk to a Nation, you might want to check facts and ensure what you say is right.
Trump has shown scant disregard for the truth from the word go, so it is hardly likely his limited mental prowess will worry one joy if he tells lies or is even right in his public speaking as he views I am sure most of the American Public as complete idiots with mental powers far less than his .
Sad little man who suffers delusions of grandeur and even sadder as the Great American People will probably give him another 4 years, which shows he is right they do have lesser mental powers.

Before anyone says anything I am not enamoured of our Politicans either !

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » February 10, 2020, 9:02 am

Khun Paul wrote:
February 10, 2020, 6:48 am
You would think, wsell most of US would, that if you are going to publically talk to a Nation, you might want to check facts and ensure what you say is right.
Trump has shown scant disregard for the truth from the word go, so it is hardly likely his limited mental prowess will worry one joy if he tells lies or is even right in his public speaking as he views I am sure most of the American Public as complete idiots with mental powers far less than his .
Sad little man who suffers delusions of grandeur and even sadder as the Great American People will probably give him another 4 years, which shows he is right they do have lesser mental powers.

Khun Paul, in all fairness to President Trump, you must understand that the preparation of a presentation as important as a State of the Union address involves MANY people meeting in focus groups to come up with what they think would be a winning strategy. Then the speech would be composed by SEVERAL professional speech writers who would script the speech after the main bullets points had been determined. Consider the role of talk show hosts who are comedians. Joke writers work behind the scenes in focus groups to come up with a funny monologue, then the host comes out on stage and delivers the message. President Trump probably spent less than one hour in practice reading over the script just to make sure he wouldn't stumble over the words as he read off the teleprompter in front of the American people, and that was his only involvement in the speech.

Does everyone actually believe that President Trump is sitting on a throne in the White House and personally making every single policy decision for the American people? There is a multitude of people behind the scenes that are helping to formulate policy which is aligned with the overall vision of his administration. Consider the role of the CEO in a major corporation with subsidiaries scattered across the globe. Once the apparatus is in place, the pieces of the machine are all working together like a fine-tuned sewing machine, and the CEO is nothing more than a figurehead, or a small rudder if you will, that is helping to guide the ship. This is why it is so important to have all the right people in place, and those who are hostile to the overall vision of the administration need to be removed. President Trump vowed to "drain the swamp" and I just don't think he realized how deep it was. These "swamp creatures" have been entrenched for so long, and their job security means so much more to them than the American people, that it will take even more than another four years to root them out.
Last edited by semperfiguy on February 10, 2020, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » February 10, 2020, 9:11 am

semperfiguy wrote:
February 10, 2020, 9:02 am
Khun Paul wrote:
February 10, 2020, 6:48 am

Khun Paul, in all fairness to President Trump, you must understand that the preparation of a presentation as important as a State of the Union address involves MANY people meeting in focus groups to come up with what they think would be a winning strategy. Then the speech would be composed by SEVERAL professional speech writers who would script the speech after the main bullets points had been determined. Consider the role of talk show hosts who are comedians. Joke writers work behind the scenes in focus groups to come up with a funny monologue, then the host comes out on stage and delivers the message. President Trump probably spent less than one hour in practice reading over the script just to make sure he wouldn't stumble over the words as he read off the teleprompter in front of the American people, and that was his only involvement in the speech.

Does everyone actually believe that President Trump is sitting on a throne in the White House and personally making every single policy decision for the American people? There is a multitude of people behind the scenes that are helping to formulate policy which is aligned with the overall vision of his administration. Consider the role of the CEO in a major corporation with subsidiaries scattered across the globe. Once the apparatus is in place, the pieces of the machine are all working together like a fine-tuned sewing machine, and the CEO is nothing more than a figurehead or a small rudder, if you will, that is helping to guide the ship.
ah Ok that would why Trump puts way more effort into his Twitter rants and golf game than the business of the American people.
Last edited by anefarious1 on February 10, 2020, 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 10, 2020, 9:29 am

semperfiguy wrote:
February 8, 2020, 11:38 am
I read some interesting stats on the following website:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... elections/

It seems that roughly 70% of people that vote Republican have religious affiliations, and 70% of people that vote Democratic have no religious affiliation. What this tells me is that there is more to the political divide than just a difference of opinions. We're talking about the root of the reasons why people are liberal versus conservative. It's good versus evil, it's God-fearing versus God hating/indifference and it's a Christian worldview versus a hodgepodge of conflicting worldviews. No liberal is going to change his/her worldview overnight, and the same goes for the Christian. It has taken years for this far-left liberal ideology to manifest into the insanity that we are witnessing today, and I suspect that a monster has surfaced which will not be easily suppressed. The strategy of "winning hearts and minds" through dialog with a liberal is like trying to convert an ISIS fighter to a Christian worldview. A hardened heart on two feet walking in darkness is a terror to be reckoned with. I'm afraid that America is in a fight for its very survival. "The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing"! The only way to turn the tide of this scourge is for all decent freedom loving people to get off their couch and vote Republican for the House, Senate and Presidency on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. I promise you...you will not like the alternative!
Looks like America needs to launch some good ol' fashioned, down-home, backyard crusades of their own and get this egregious thumbing of noses at your God sorted out. Should be less expensive than the real Crusades of yore since it's a local mobilization. Outside of AK, which even the USPS treats it as a whole 'nother country, and CA which is kook-central anyway, the peaceful, non-combatant Infidems should be an easy 2-3 week suppress, no? North and South Dakota should only take a weekend. There should be loads of willing soldiers to "do God's work" here since DJT is bringing them all back home... but they still need to fill their new, domestic 9-to-5 routine.

If the west coasters get too feisty, there's always the chlorine gas and barrel bomb route to national reconciliation that al-Assad used to great effect in setting his nation back to the stone age. Good show all round. There's nothing quite like a well-reasoned and heavily-armed pogrom to make things all better.

With regards to your claim that, "The strategy of "winning hearts and minds" through dialog with a liberal is like trying to convert an ISIS fighter to a Christian worldview. A hardened heart on two feet walking in darkness is a terror to be reckoned with."

If ISIS hadn't already been invented as the poster boy of Godlessness, what anti-christ would you have to conjure up to pad out that cringe-worthy statement of narrow-minded bloviation? Why is it all the extreme right and extreme left get the airtime while THE HUGE PREPONDERANCE OF LEVEL-HEADED AND CLEAR-THINKING Americans can't get a word in?

On a final note, I guess you don't see anything wrong with this picture?
bullypolitics.jpg

Return to “U.S. Politics”